Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

starrmtn001

LMAO!!!

Love the clips at the end of the 1st segment!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Oohhh.  Thunder!  Storm is comin' through.  ;D

Okay, good night again. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 02, 2016, 09:45:46 PM
Ha, some geek at the NSA probably listens to the show.

Entirely possible, I know quite a few friends, who's friends for the NSA.

Corona Kitty

Things are going to get weird again

Lilith

"I'm alive on the air, go away PLEASE"   Mwahahahaha

MV/Liberace!

Wasn't me in the chat during the last show. Just thought I'd let you know.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2016, 11:30:02 PM
"I'm alive on the air, go away PLEASE"   Mwahahahaha

Sherry is golden

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2016, 11:27:01 AM

No problem, identity theft is a serious crime.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2016, 11:27:01 AM
Plausible deniability.  I understand this. 8)

chefist

I wish I could have heard most of it live...looking forward to the podcast...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2016, 03:48:49 PM
I wish I could have heard most of it live...looking forward to the podcast...

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

The replay is on now for those who missed it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on July 04, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
Happy 4th of july
Happy American Independence Day!  Was watching the fireworks display from the front court of my complex.  Very cool.  There were several displays going on, but the best one was due west.  It was the closest. 

The night is pretty awesome outside right now.   Feels about 70, 71 maybe, light breeze with a hint of sweet grass in the air.  Yeah, this evening is a memory keeper. ;) ;D

ziznak

Quote from: username on July 01, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Here is that photo of Tom
so peaceful... like a lil bhudda sittin on stage there w his hat

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ziznak on July 05, 2016, 10:33:24 AM
so peaceful... like a lil bhudda sittin on stage there w his hat

He is very methodical in person.

Corona Kitty

The new show won't be up until later this week last I heard, however the replay is up on the 24-7 stream along with the John B. Wells eisode.

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245

Or tunein app on your smart phones.

Quote from: username on July 01, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Here is that photo of Tom

Well, he's quite a fat drink of water.  :-\

Corona Kitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4f39sOZlUI

This episode we are joined by John Herlosky who is the author of “A Sorcerers Apprentice”, a book about a skeptics journey into the world of remote viewing. We begin by learning a bit about Johns background as a police officer. He tells us about what it was like going to the police academy and being a cop for so many years. John tells us that he is a lifelong martial arts enthusiast as well. The conversation then shifts to remote viewing as John gives a description about how he discovered the science of remote viewing and how amazingly interesting his first ever class was. We learn about how John’s remote viewing abilities and some of the very strange things he has seen and experienced while being given coordinates. At the end of the interview things get really weird as John tells us about journeying underwater to find treasure with remote viewing.

http://asorcerersapprentice.com/

We are then joined by last weeks guest and friend of the show Ralph Anthony. We chat with Ralph a bit before continuing our journey into Ralphs interesting life. We then talk about psychic powers and coming earth changes Ralph tells us about an ancient Strega prophecy about a coming female leader. Ralph is then kind enough to not only do another reading for Michael and Daniel but he allows us to open the lines as he gives readings to some of our favorite listeners.

Lilith

Quote from: username on July 05, 2016, 10:53:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4f39sOZlUI

This episode we are joined by John Herlosky who is the author of “A Sorcerers Apprentice”, a book about a skeptics journey into the world of remote viewing. We begin by learning a bit about Johns background as a police officer. He tells us about what it was like going to the police academy and being a cop for so many years. John tells us that he is a lifelong martial arts enthusiast as well. The conversation then shifts to remote viewing as John gives a description about how he discovered the science of remote viewing and how amazingly interesting his first ever class was. We learn about how John’s remote viewing abilities and some of the very strange things he has seen and experienced while being given coordinates. At the end of the interview things get really weird as John tells us about journeying underwater to find treasure with remote viewing.

http://asorcerersapprentice.com/

We are then joined by last weeks guest and friend of the show Ralph Anthony. We chat with Ralph a bit before continuing our journey into Ralphs interesting life. We then talk about psychic powers and coming earth changes Ralph tells us about an ancient Strega prophecy about a coming female leader. Ralph is then kind enough to not only do another reading for Michael and Daniel but he allows us to open the lines as he gives readings to some of our favorite listeners.

I really enjoyed all of that show Michael and Daniel, both the guests and the callers.  Ralph Anthonys' readings was my very favorite part.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2016, 11:50:44 AM
I really enjoyed all of that show Michael and Daniel, both the guests and the callers.  Ralph Anthonys' readings was my very favorite part.

Thanks brig, it was a very fun show.

Quote from: username on July 06, 2016, 01:44:50 PM
Thanks brig, it was a very fun show.

I listened today, good mix of guests and callers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 01:50:14 PM
I hope you call in this time.  You're the best!  Seriously!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 01:50:14 PM

It's been awhile since you've called in

akwilly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 06, 2016, 02:04:59 PM
I hope you call in this time.  You're the best!  Seriously!
agreed

Quote from: username on July 06, 2016, 03:05:20 PM
It's been awhile since you've called in

I just spoke to you a week ago! But I can call in this Saturday. I'll make myself stay up. I can call in towards the end of the first half hour, right? Actually 10:30 - 11:00 isn't that late. I usually crash a little past 11:00.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2016, 11:50:44 AM
Ralph Anthonys' readings was my very favorite part.

This is the wrongest thing ever said on the Internet.

I like Ralph Anthony but his readings are literately just him reading. I could do that, unless that's his point. And the thing about Andrea drawing the same card as him was a trip.