• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Democrat National Convention

Started by VtaGeezer, July 24, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

That was a bizarre mess of whatever that was. I'm disappointed Silverman didn't touch on the DNCLeaks, she'd be my main pick to do so. But she'd actually have to be a comedian capable of thinking on her feet which she clearly isn't.

It's also interesting they sent Franken out there to keep a leash on her.

MAX

Quote from: bateman on July 25, 2016, 04:49:51 PM
The same could have been said of the GOP before Trump. They really thought Rubio was the future of the party. This election cycle has seen the rise of the alt right, which is the true future of the party if it's to survive. Strong enforcement of immigration laws, disengagement from foreign adventurism, inclusion of gays. THAT is the way forward. Rubio was just a tan version of the same old empty suit.

Right on

cweb

I bet Paul Simon hasn't heard that many boos since he "took a Garfunkel" in the toilet aisle at Home Depot.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on July 25, 2016, 07:25:09 PM
Has Paul Simon been living under a bridge? Jesus Christ.
It looks like they just woke him up from off the hooker in the hotel room.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 25, 2016, 07:25:54 PM
That was a bizarre mess of whatever that was. I'm disappointed Silverman didn't touch on the DNCLeaks, she'd be my main pick to do so. But she'd actually have to be a comedian capable of thinking on her feet which she clearly isn't.

She could have done some fart-in humor and stuck the microphone up her ass and talked about poop to gain support from the bernouts

cweb

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 25, 2016, 07:28:30 PM
and talked about poop to gain support from the bernouts
Hey, give them a break. They took off from work just to be here!

.....gahahahahaa

You notice there's been virtually no Obama, no mention of him, no nothing with Obama even though he's been their leader for the last eight years?

Paul should have stuck with a song more suited to his limited range.  He simply does not have the voice he used to have.  50 Ways To Cheat Your Brother would be more appropriate.

Poor Paul Simon, just doesn't know when to retire,  his voice is shot, his singing of "Bridge" just made all the farm dogs howl.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 25, 2016, 07:30:16 PM
Paul should have stuck with a song more suited to his limited range.  He simply does not have the voice he used to have.  50 Ways To Cheat Your Brother would be more appropriate.

i wanted to hear Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Allah

Somewhere near 6th street, Ghost's head just exploded.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 25, 2016, 07:32:06 PM
i wanted to hear Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Allah

LOL.  That's a good one!!

Hillary Clinton: Most qualified prospect for President in human history.

Fuck you George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Bill Clinton.

bateman

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 25, 2016, 07:36:23 PM
Hillary Clinton: Most qualified prospect for President in human history.

Fuck you George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Bill Clinton.

SLAVE OWNERS, ALL OF THEM

cweb

Now they bring out Keegan Michael Key?

After years of being lectured by the evangelical Right, now it's the Democrats' turn to be the self-righteous, elitist, moralizing party.

Quote from: bateman on July 25, 2016, 07:36:25 PM
Eva Longoria has put on weight.

You notice these chicks are hiding their busts tonight? No one is showing the goods. I wonder if this is some weird leftist thing. All the hot women who usually lay out the goods are taping them up tonight.

Designx

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 25, 2016, 06:29:36 PM
When sHillary wins this thing there's going to be a lot of sore keyboards on Bellgab. :D

Yes and the large margin she'll win it by will leave many wondering how she did it.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 25, 2016, 07:39:11 PM
You notice these chicks are hiding their busts tonight? No one is showing the goods. I wonder if this is some weird leftist thing. All the hot women who usually lay out the goods are taping them up tonight.

I know what you're getting at.  ;D

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 25, 2016, 07:39:11 PM

Except for that one older chick in the tanktop.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 25, 2016, 07:37:23 PM
After years of being lectured by the evangelical Right, now it's the Democrats' turn to be the self-righteous, elitist, moralizing party.

Not to mention they're the science denyers now.

Our forefathers who created this country were literally the most brilliant generation in human history. They were the first ones to realize power corrupts not ideology or anything else. Any group that has power for too long becomes this corrupt, fascist, nonsense we're seeing today from the DNC. They created the best self correcting system in history for this imperfection. Which we're witnessing in action. Perverted as it has been.

aldousburbank

I haven't noticed any live feeds of the protests outside the convention.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 25, 2016, 07:41:26 PM

They had a nasty line of tstorms tonight that broke up the protests.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 25, 2016, 07:41:26 PM

HAARP has created nasty storms there which has made all the protestors seek shelter. It was getting rowdy before the cops cleared the area.