• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
So far no New Years Eve caller predictions show is listed at the c2cam website weekly schedule.
Back in the 90's, Art did caller only predictions for New Years for the entire week between Christmas and New Years Day.
When Noory took over as main host, Art still did the annual New Year's Eve prediction shows (down to only 2 nights) for several years still.
Last year Noory finally took over the New Year's tradition, but reduced it down to only one night and reduced caller participation further by adding guests as well during the show! This meant there were very few caller predictions recorded last year... :o
Perhaps Noory is reducing it even further now and eliminating it all together this time? ;)
Just get it over with, Jorch.  Roll in that infomercial.  Who doesn't want to hear about turmeric and Carnivora for New Years.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
So far no New Years Eve caller predictions show is listed at the c2cam website weekly schedule.
Back in the 90's, Art did caller only predictions for New Years for the entire week between Christmas and New Years Day.
When Noory took over as main host, Art still did the annual New Year's Eve prediction shows (down to only 2 nights) for several years still.
Last year Noory finally took over the New Year's tradition, but reduced it down to only one night and reduced caller participation further by adding guests as well during the show! This meant there were very few caller predictions recorded last year... :o
Perhaps Noory is reducing it even further now and eliminating it all together this time? ;)

Wasn't there discussion Ian Punnett would do the prediction show this year?

Morgus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 26, 2016, 05:47:38 PM
Wasn't there discussion Ian Punnett would do the prediction show this year?
I didn't hear anything about that, I doubt it since Ian can't do broadcasting anymore due to his hearing issues.
But I do recall Ian did do the annual caller prediction shows over 10 years ago one year and he did a pretty good job with it.
DING DING DING or BONK BONK BONK!

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 07:49:06 PM
...But I do recall Ian did do the annual caller prediction shows over 10 years ago one year and he did a pretty good job with it.

I vaguely recall that it was during that show we heard the infamous prediction that various critters, including even normally mild-mannered squirrels, would rise up world-wide and start attacking people.   :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on December 26, 2016, 08:17:19 PM
I vaguely recall that it was during that show we heard the infamous prediction that various critters, including even normally mild-mannered squirrels, would rise up world-wide and start attacking people.   :D

The legends have spoken of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvs5pqf-DMA

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 07:49:06 PM
I didn't hear anything about that, I doubt it since Ian can't do broadcasting anymore due to his hearing issues.
But I do recall Ian did do the annual caller prediction shows over 10 years ago one year and he did a pretty good job with it.
DING DING DING or BONK BONK BONK!

Oh he can still broadcast, but he felt doing so consistently was making his tinnitus worse.  When he hung it up he was doing a local daily show plus his C2C shows.  Didn't he tell George he was doing, or going to do, a weekly podcast?  By the way, Ian is teaching at Ohio Northern University, a school located in the tiny town of Ada, Oh.  It's about 80 miles from where I live.  Back in the mid 90s it was one of the schools my daughter was considering, at least until we visited and toured the university.  Far too rural for her tastes, lots of corn fields and very little else.

ItsOver

Probably just off on the year.  So is it really scheduled for 2017, Zeeb?

Dateline

The weekend host/Christmas has gifted PremRat the gift of low ratings. 

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 26, 2016, 09:03:42 PM
Probably just off on the year.  So is it really scheduled for 2017, Zeeb?...

I'm not really privy to such things ... I'm more on the diplomatic side of the organization.   ;)

goldendeal

Completely engrossing; compelling show tonight,  a business consultant and financial writer will give his predictions.  Sure why not?

OdawgHI

I am pretty sure the Earthquake lady did not pronounce San Andreas correctly. She fits right in with Jorch.

Quote from: goldendeal on December 26, 2016, 11:55:15 PM
Completely engrossing; compelling show tonight,  a business consultant and financial writer will give his predictions.  Sure why not?

Back to movies.

zeebo

Quote from: skye on December 27, 2016, 12:19:25 AM
I am pretty sure the Earthquake lady did not pronounce San Andreas correctly. She fits right in with Jorch.

During the news segment, did you catch the name of our nearest star? ...   Proxima Centuria.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 27, 2016, 12:57:00 AM
During the news segment, did you catch the name of our nearest star? ...   Proxima Centuria.
I'm hoping our nearest star is the Sun or it's going to being colder than expected this Winter.

Ciardelo

"...other than the sun" Sorry guys you don't get this one.  8)

Uncle Duke

George also briefly interviewed halfwit Chase Kloetzke during his podcast segment, playing a brief snippet of her KGRA/Fate Magazine show.  Tweedle Dumb interviewing Tweedle Dumber.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 27, 2016, 01:41:53 PM
George also briefly interviewed halfwit Chase Kloetzke during his podcast segment, playing a brief snippet of her KGRA/Fate Magazine show.  Tweedle Dumb interviewing Tweedle Dumber.
Because of the principle of oneness.

Ciardelo

Spontaneous human combustion and yet George Noory still sucks.

goldendeal

The problem Jorch has here folks is , his constant over use of black hair dye will eventually lead to spontaneous combustion of his head....

zeebo

George woke up with the nite sweats, probably from some turmeric over-indulgence, and thought he was gonna insta-combust on us.  Luckily he 'chilled out' with a few carnivora smoothies and all is ok.

Ciardelo

Larry Arnold sounded a little disbelieving of Dave's story! hmm. I thing Zeebo is correct, we can probably go with the turmeric causation theory. 

Dateline

No worries, Norry.  That rise in temperature was just a hot flash as you are entering MENopause.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 28, 2016, 02:56:07 AM
George woke up with the nite sweats, probably from some turmeric over-indulgence, and thought he was gonna insta-combust on us.  Luckily he 'chilled out' with a few carnivora smoothies and all is ok.
I was half asleep when I heard Jorch tell his latest unbeeleefable, "Oh, mah gaush!" story.  He hit 105 degrees then it "jush went away!"  Sure, right, Jorch.  Turn-off your electric blanket and you won't have to worry about it.

albrecht

Yes, it was going to start in some park in Vancouver and spread from there. Ian tried to goad the guy a bit but he stuck with his story that it wasn't going to be creatures that one might normally attack (wolves, bears, mountain lions, etc) but smaller creatures: beavers, squirrels, etc and even salmon!

That show also featured a guy who said "King Midas was in the Paladium" and was going to return next year. He went on with some elaborate theory about King Midas and the repercussions upon his return. Ian mentioned that his wedding ring was made of paladium and he didn't want to get rid of it and the caller said "I hope King Midas doesn't get you" and Ian replied "so do I."

I had the mps of those calls but can't find them now.  >:(

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2016, 01:05:14 PM
Yes, it was going to start in some park in Vancouver and spread from there. Ian tried to goad the guy a bit but he stuck with his story that it wasn't going to be creatures that one might normally attack (wolves, bears, mountain lions, etc) but smaller creatures: beavers, squirrels, etc and even salmon!

That show also featured a guy who said "King Midas was in the Paladium" and was going to return next year. He went on with some elaborate theory about King Midas and the repercussions upon his return. Ian mentioned that his wedding ring was made of paladium and he didn't want to get rid of it and the caller said "I hope King Midas doesn't get you" and Ian replied "so do I."

I had the mps of those calls but can't find them now.  >:(
Date
Saturday - December 31, 2011
Host
Ian Punnett
Guests
Open Lines   

Jerry warned that, in the Spring of 2012, suburban animals will begin attacking people in the Pacific Northwest of Canada.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2016, 01:19:42 PM
Date
Host
Ian Punnett
Guests
Open Lines   

Jerry warned that, in the Spring of 2012, suburban animals will begin attacking people in the Pacific Northwest of Canada.
We got to hear Jorch talk about his "near-spontaneous" combustion.  I'm looking forward to Jorch spinning a "I was attacked and almost kidnapped by a Mexican taxi driver squirrel!" tale.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2016, 01:29:33 PM
We got to hear Jorch talk about his "near-spontaneous" combustion.  I'm looking forward to Jorch spinning a "I was attacked and almost kidnapped by a Mexican taxi driver squirrel!" tale.

Huh. He DOES have an "Almost kidnapped in Mexico" story doesn't he? hmm

Zeebo, just let me know which night you need an alibi for.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2016, 01:19:42 PM
Date
Host
Ian Punnett
Guests
Open Lines   

Ian did a good job that night. Norry can't handle predictions, callers, or guests and so he is going more on a personal ancedotes and alternative healings direction of the show.  :(

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2016, 01:29:33 PM

Ha. I'm just waitng for his "dear friend" Alex Jones to push him into a deeper pothole sometime. And for such an intrepid traveler he only had the set of clothes he had on and had to send out Tommy to buy him clothes? That sounds more "homeless" than "nationally-syndicated radio host with a $$ contract."