• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

Merry Christmas everybody, I am still awake because Asia wished for snow on Christmas and that does not happen here except Paul (My old Producer) called me about 30 minutes ago and told me we have a good half inch on the ground so we woke up Asia and took pictures! Snow on Christmas or any day of the year is unheard of, this is about one in a million!

Art

Meister_000

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 03:54:48 AM
Merry Christmas everybody, I am still awake because Asia wished for snow on Christmas and that does not happen here except Paul (My old Producer) called me about 30 minutes ago and told me we have a good half inch on the ground so we woke up Asia and took pictures! Snow on Christmas or any day of the year is unheard of, this is about one in a million!

Art

Cool (more like Frozen!  :))) Post some pics when you can. Merry Christmas.

inuk2600

Merry Christmas Art and gang. Oh, and come back soon :)

Lt.Uhura

Merry Christmas to you Art and family. Glad to hear Asia got her wish for a white Christmas!

Art Bell

Well the local paper will have to confirm that I am sure this is the first time it has snowed here in history, we took a ton of pictures but no FB to post on.

Art

pate

Merry Christmas, Art.

Good to see you posting again.  Hope to hear you again in the coming new year.

January incidentally was named after the Roman god Janus.  God of doorways, new beginnings and some other stuff.

You might look into this Janus character if you are unfamiliar.

And Happy New Year as well!

Meister_000

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 04:09:38 AM
Well the local paper will have to confirm that I am sure this is the first time it has snowed here in history, we took a ton of pictures but no FB to post on.

Art

See  --> "Attach:  Images"   below the text input box on your posting screen here. You can get at least 2 per post without problem. They won't show up on Preview, only after you hit Post.

Art

Very happy to hear Asia got her wish.  I live outside Atlanta and we had a White Christmas a few years ago but that is a rarity in these parts.  This year we are hovering close to 67 degrees at 5:21 AM, Christmas morning.  However, it seems like we may get socked in a month or so if the long range forecast is correct.  The Arctic Oscillation is supposed to shift so you folks out West will warm up but we'll go into the deep freeze. Anyway, a very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Art.

Art Bell

One last thing since I am awake, about Heather, I was not talking about prank calls everybody that does a show gets those. I was talking about the show thread, she read that every night and it was pretty brutal. That's what I meant about one of our own. She has been a member in good standing for a long time and I know that doesn't get you much but maybe a little?

Art

Value Of Pi

Art

Snow in the Nevada desert and people are walking around in T-shirts and shorts in the East. 70 degrees in New York. I don't want to sound like one of those Art Bell listeners but it all seems vaguely suspicious.. Nevertheless, Merry Christmas Art & family.

Meister_000

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 04:25:09 AM
One last thing since I am awake, about Heather, I was not talking about prank calls everybody that does a show gets those. I was talking about the show thread, she read that every night and it was pretty brutal. That's what I meant about one of our own. She has been a member in good standing for a long time and I know that doesn't get you much but maybe a little?

Art

Humans suck. That shouldn't surprise you at your age. Only thing is, they REALLY suck now, these latter days.

Art

She's a complete amateur replacing someone who is in the radio hall of fame. People are going to notice a drop off.

I'd also point out that the threads when Art Bell was doing the show, were probably just as negative. People love to bitch on the internet.

Art

Yeah, there are a lot of nasty people showing up on the threads but this too shall pass.  I support Heather 110% but I will give helpful criticism if I think it is warranted.  As this is her first big gig, she is doing very very good.  I know I couldn't do as fine a job as she is doing.  That said, I hope this mess clears up soon so you can come back.  I guess you know how long Keith is willing to keep the network up so I hope he does not close it down before the threat has been neutralized.

HumanBeing

Art

It helps to be a bit of a masochist to survive this forum  :D

Lt.Uhura

Art I think there are many new people here (as on fb) posting hateful stuff about both you and Heather.  It makes no sense they should waste their time posting here. If they don't like MITD with or without Heather, they could just move on.  Sadly, anonymous hatefulness on social media seems to be sport for some pathetic souls. 

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 25, 2015, 04:32:36 AM

I'd also point out that the threads when Art Bell was doing the show, were probably just as negative. People love to bitch on the internet.

That may be true but the quantity of trolls has noticeably increased in the last few weeks.  Give Heather a break. She knows she has some big shoes to fill. I imagine no one is more critical of her skills than she is. She does not need any more pressure. She may be an amateur but she is a very good amateur.  Just pass helpful hints to her like when she has a guest that has vast paranormal experience to not limit the show to one topic like levitation.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 25, 2015, 01:46:56 AM
Oh fucking hell man, get some sleep. I'm on my second coffee and you're waiting. Okay if it means you'll sleep soundly and Father Christmas will leave you a Buzz Lightyear, I'll tell you. I love this forum because I live on an island in the English Channel and there's no-one else here to wind up, and I love everyone here. Even you. Go to bed now and dream of Jesus.
He has a point though, your posts are getting rather old and boring, there are lots of things to do here in the UK. Maybe take a nice walk or something, sounds like you need some fresh air.

Art
Lol, Merry Christmas Art and family. Hope to hear you in the new year.

God damn Art, what the hell did you do to get these people to be your own personal cult? It's scary how these sick people worship you and believe everything you say. They'd wipe your own ass for you if you would ask them. I guess that's what happens when you host a show for four hours every night. The crazies and lonely cat women start to think you are actually their friend. I love the delusion on this website. People are sick of the constant drama and bullshit excuses to quit, so they obviously are some kind of psyop created by Noory and/or Premiere Radio. You said you were going to quit social media, yet here you are again, because you just can't resist the ass kissing you get here and the potential to create new drama. Hell, you never really were going to quit because if you were, you wouldn't announce it to the whole world. You just wanted to stir the shit again. Face it. You fucked up. Your career is now over. Nobody will ever give you another shot after this debacle. Maybe you can broadcast on ham radio or maybe you can get that cushy gig hosting the Gabcast. How ironic that the membership of website devoted to shitting on Noory, is now so booty blasted when that same hate and vitriol is directed at their king and his amateur hour "special friend" who is totally not broadcasting out of his personal studio. The irony gets even thicker Art, when you shit on Noory for ruining your show and then turn around and make your own personal Girl Noory to do the same. I bet George is laughing his ass off over all of this.

Zenman

Art

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Art. Glad Santa brought Asia some snow.  :)

I think what's happened around here is many of the vaguely loveable regulars are gone because they've gotten a bit disgusted, like you have, about the toxicity in the last couple weeks. I've learned to do sort of a manual ignore and scan past all the bad energy folks as much as possible. I've noticed lately tho that I sometimes get thru entire pages without reading a post. That's depressing, but it'll get better.

We've had an excellent run I think, whatever happens next. Like MV says, things go in cycles around here. Never particularly predictable. Wouldn't be much of a ride if that were the case.

wr250

Art
Art , you can post them here, if you wish. under this reply box there is a button to "Choose File" , so you can attach pictures. i would strip out all the exif data then post the pictures.

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on December 25, 2015, 05:11:12 AM
God damn Art, what the hell did you do to get these people to be your own personal cult? It's scary how these sick people worship you and believe everything you say. They'd wipe your own ass for you if you would ask them. I guess that's what happens when you host a show for four hours every night. The crazies and lonely cat women start to think you are actually their friend. I love the delusion on this website. People are sick of the constant drama and bullshit excuses to quit, so they obviously are some kind of psyop created by Noory and/or Premiere Radio. You said you were going to quit social media, yet here you are again, because you just can't resist the ass kissing you get here and the potential to create new drama. Hell, you never really were going to quit because if you were, you wouldn't announce it to the whole world. You just wanted to stir the shit again. Face it. You fucked up. Your career is now over. Nobody will ever give you another shot after this debacle. Maybe you can broadcast on ham radio or maybe you can get that cushy gig hosting the Gabcast. How ironic that the membership of website devoted to shitting on Noory, is now so booty blasted when that same hate and vitriol is directed at their king and his amateur hour "special friend" who is totally not broadcasting out of his personal studio. The irony gets even thicker Art, when you shit on Noory for ruining your show and then turn around and make your own personal Girl Noory to do the same. I bet George is laughing his ass off over all of this.

Go back to 4chan, you fucking troll.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

21st, no need to quote, and thus repeat,  his entire fur-ball, you still have time to trim it down.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

Saying an uncomfortable truth doesn't make me a troll. You getting upset at said truth does make you a cultist though.

Zenman

Merry Christmas trolls and vaguely loveables!   :D

Night Train

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 04:48:34 AM
That may be true but the quantity of trolls has noticeably increased in the last few weeks.  Give Heather a break. She knows she has some big shoes to fill. I imagine no one is more critical of her skills than she is. She does not need any more pressure. She may be an amateur but she is a very good amateur.  Just pass helpful hints to her like when she has a guest that has vast paranormal experience to not limit the show to one topic like levitation.

Dude, give it a rest. 

It's obvious you're in love with Heather. 

But you're making a fool of yourself.  It's time to face the fact that she doesn't have what it takes to host the show. 

She clearly doesn't know what the hell she's doing.  She's been hosting the show for nearly two weeks, and she hasn't quit once.

Meister_000

Quote from: Zenman on December 25, 2015, 05:34:41 AM

Merry Christmas Zenman.

wr250

Quote from: Zenman on December 25, 2015, 05:34:41 AM
you forgot the "closeted rat eating huturz" part .
in any case merry christmas .

Meister_000

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 05:34:56 AM
Dude, give it a rest. 

That's what I said to you a few hours ago. You've said all you have to to say here, you've spammed this thread 202 times in the 5 days since you've jioned. You have nothing further to contribute. Your work is done, move on.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6797;area=showposts;start=180

202 times!

Dyna-X

Art

Merry Christmas Art & Family,  Did you know..this is the first Christmas Full Moon since 1977!  I noticed very much how your posts today are Art the Man speaking versus Art the Talk Host talking (not that there is a huge difference). And you are right, the commentary on here and on fb was beyond jabbing and constructive crticism - it was and continues to be way over top and across the line. You and Heather deserve better. I do not know that there is any civil place to post anything these days.  The annoying have become trolls, the trolls have become slanderous zombies and it looks like Internet Armageddon with tire fires everywhere, not just for you. Something has taken a turn for the worse and I'm not sure what it is. The general Feral behavior suggests something behind the scenes.
I would feel naive to send a prayer to a God that I am not sure is even there, but I guess I could send one out there that I hope humanity rounds the next corner. The reincarnation principle in some form is quite real and I dont want to come back to a worse mess. I do know one other thing for sure, that the programs you helped shape my views of the world and for that I am thankful.