• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

ItsOver

Trump needs to go full speed ahead on flushing the D.C. swamp down the Potomac.  The majority are either worthless and/or political hacks.  Shills running around with "Russia, Russia, Russia!," and what results is finding the obvious with a bunch of Russians in Russia that are laughing over "indictments" and a school massacre.  Yeah, we definitely need more Federal "help."

http://youtu.be/xhYJS80MgYA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 03:39:28 PM
Geeze Doc, is it so difficult for you to disagree with someone without the name calling?
I totally disagree with Laura, but I'm sure she's not a whore and she's not stupid either.
Just sayin'.

Try reading some of her responses to me, Starr and then ask yourself if your question is sexist or not. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
Try reading some of her responses to me, Starr and then ask yourself if your question is sexist or not. ;)
Fair enough.  It probably was. 
Still, I see name calling as a last resort regardless of who is doing it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 03:46:13 PM
Fair enough.  It probably was. 
Still, I see name calling as a last resort regardless of who is doing it.

Those who pay close attention should notice that while I never draw first blood I'm always up for a good fight. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 16, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
I don’t remember the exact wording on the ATF form that asks about mental health but I believe it only involves involuntary commitment. That is probably all that is required to be reported to the NCIC database as well. The “background check” at the federal level is simply a query into the NCIC database. 

They may have expanded that based on Obama’s efforts to include reporting people on SSDI and VA disability but I am not sure if those got implemented.
Yeah, here's the link to it:

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/atf-form-4473-firearms-transaction-record-revisions

I just know the gun dealer contacts some magical bureaucratic P.O.C. for clearance.  Good luck figuring out what actually ends up in the database and whether it's correct or not.  It's like having a credit bureau and wondering what's in it.

So apparently the FBI had numerous warnings about N. Cruz for the last few years not just in the last few months.  Another ball Comey dropped.  Thank God Comey was fired.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
So apparently the FBI had numerous warnings about N. Cruz for the last few years not just in the last few months.  Another ball Comey dropped.  Thank God Comey was fired.

Indeed! Trump's a wise man. ;)

ItsOver

An excellent write-up.

"It now appears that the FBI knew about Nikolas Cruz, the gunman that murdered seventeen people at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

So, the FBI knew about Cruz, they knew about the terrorist bomber in NJ/NY, they knew about the husband and wife terrorists in San Bernardino, and they knew about the terrorist brothers/Boston bombers, yet the FBI is wasting enormous resources getting involved in selective and political investigations and prosecutions, driven by the press and political adversaries, instead of being America’s top cops.

This attack at the school could have been prevented if the most basic follow-up was conducted. There was a tip to the FBI by a YouTuber that should have led the FBI to Cruz's school and social media sites. The school was so concerned about this former student that they had standing orders to prevent him from entering the facility with a back pack, and his social media sites were saturated with “disturbing” photos and content according to Broward County Sheriff Scott J. Israel, yet between that and the YouTube tip, no one moved in to take his weapons. The feds could have and should have seized his weapons.

Attorney General Sessions when questioned last week on the unethical and illegal conduct by top DOJ/FBI brass, said no agency is perfect and he was right. But these are failed basic investigations and follow-ups that have been partly or fully responsible for deadly attacks on American citizens, so who is being held accountable? If this happened with a local or state police agency, there would be immediate repercussions, there would be accountability, and ironically a part of that would be a possible investigation by the FBI. Where is their accountability? What happens when they don’t do their job?

President Donald Trump tweeted out a message that neighbors and classmates need to report people like Cruz to the authorities and he is right â€" but they did â€" to the same FBI that is investigating him and bogus Russian collusion. It’s sickening to me and every American in this country, but that pales to what it has done to seventeen suffering families in Parkland, Florida, that will be impacted for the rest of their lives.

It is time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions, or someone, to restructure or reorganize the Justice Department and FBI and to insure these catastrophic failures are not repeated.

The FBI is supposed to be the greatest investigative body in the world, but it seems like it has turned into a politically driven arm of the government that is failing the American people, and I say this as someone that has had the greatest respect for them and their traditions.

It’s time for them to live up to that tradition, and it’s time for Attorney General Sessions to lead them there."

As New York City’s 40th Police Commissioner, Bernard Kerik was in command of the NYPD on September 11, 2001, and responsible for the city’s response, rescue, recovery, and the investigative efforts of the most substantial

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/843577/270

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 12:53:32 AM
I'm an equal opportunity offender. No matter what your beliefs or party affiliation, if you're full of shit I'll let you know. ;)

too bad I put down Swishypantz.  He loved your ass.  Literally.  Maybe we can resurrect him and set him loose on you again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
too bad I put down Swishypantz.  He loved your ass.  Literally.  Maybe we can resurrect him and set him loose on you again.

Why do you want to do that? Is it because I won't go along with the official narrative? ???

Dr. MD MD

I get accused with never providing a synopsis to the vids I post so here's one for you: Maybe if the FBI wasn't busy trying to pin bogus shit on Trump for the past couple years they actually would've done their jobs and caught this asshole, you stupid faggots! >:( ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO_A5J-uKCs

Up All Night

The FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline can be contacted phone, or online.
The unit, which is part of the Bureau’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division in Clarksburg, West Virginia, was established in 2012.

The Public Access Line is staffed with more than 150 customer service representatives that field tips and leads 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Representatives are not only trained to gather integral information to aid in potential investigations, they’re also taught essential listening and communication skills.

So, are these CSRs employed by the FBI, or are they contract workers supplied to the FBI ?

I want to know.

albrecht

Now his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz? How many varieties of this nutso are we going to get from the press and officials?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/15/us/document-cruz-arrest.html

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
Now his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz? How many varieties of this nutso are we going to get from the press and officials?
Multiple gunmen, multiple Cruz's? ;)
I've become accustomed to the MSM screwing up everything they report on.  That's one of the reasons I stopped watching the alphabet soup of network insanity on the tube.  They're more interested in sensationalizing everything, ratings, and pushing their political agenda, than in accuracy.  Hell, the talking heads aren't even always good to look at anymore. ;)

albrecht

We all know the Air Force "dropped the ball" but now, months later, we learn that the sheriff office also "stalled" on the Texas church shooter who, like the FLA shooter, had a long history and was "on the radar" but still allowed out to commit mass murder due to "an error on the part of the sheriff’s office" [and Air Force]
http://kxan.com/2018/02/16/sheriff-didnt-pursue-sex-case-against-texas-church-gunman/

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

Some Hispanic societies apparently add the maiden name of the mother on the end an individual's name, but it's confusing if that maiden name is actually part of the legal name.  Years ago I had a Puerto Rican born USAF major work for me, his 201 file and dog tags identified him as "Jorge Hernandez" (not his real name, btw.), his uniform name plate simply said "Hernandez." His PR drivers license  and personal checks identified his as "Jorge Hernandez-Cruz".  He explained the "Cruz" was added to honor his mother's family, and doing so was not uncommon in PR.  So wanting to embrace diversity and show acceptance of his culture, I asked how he wished me to address and introduce him.  Not surprisingly, he opted for his "call sign" which was the Spanish word for "water bug".  I just called him "Bug" from that point on, btw.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Some Hispanic societies apparently add the maiden name of the mother on the end an individuals name, but it's confusing if that maiden name is actually part of the legal name.  Years ago I had a Puerto Rican born USAF major work for me, his 201 file and dog tags identified him as "Jorge Hernandez" (not his real name, btw.), his uniform name plate simply said "Hernandez." His PR drivers license  and personal checks identified his as "Jorge Hernandez-Cruz".  He explained the "Cruz" was added to honor his mother's family, and doing so was not uncommon in PR.  So wanting to embrace diversity and show acceptance of his culture, I asked how he wished me to address and introduce him. 
Not surprisingly, he opted for his "call sign" which was the Spanish word for "water bug".
Ha, I love how the Mexicans use nicknames. I knew a Brasilian whose name went on for what seemed sentences!

Yeah, I'm not sure if international standardized but, for example, Mexico's Passports has something called CURP.

"For example, the CURP code for a hypothetical person named Gloria Hernández García, a female, born on 27 April 1956 in the state of Veracruz could be HEGG560427MVZRRL04" "
If any step in the above procedure leads to the letter "Ã'" appearing anywhere in the CURP, the "Ã'" is replaced by an "X""

ps: interestingly "foundlings" in Hispanic culture were/are usually given the surname based on where abandoned (usually churches) : hence Igelsia, Cruz, etc. Note this shooter was adopted and named...Cruz. Ironic.

Asuka Langley

Cruz was an adopted Jew
During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

Oy Vey!

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Some Hispanic societies apparently add the maiden name of the mother on the end an individual's name, but it's confusing if that maiden name is actually part of the legal name.  Years ago I had a Puerto Rican born USAF major work for me, his 201 file and dog tags identified him as "Jorge Hernandez" (not his real name, btw.), his uniform name plate simply said "Hernandez." His PR drivers license  and personal checks identified his as "Jorge Hernandez-Cruz".  He explained the "Cruz" was added to honor his mother's family, and doing so was not uncommon in PR.  So wanting to embrace diversity and show acceptance of his culture, I asked how he wished me to address and introduce him.  Not surprisingly, he opted for his "call sign" which was the Spanish word for "water bug".  I just called him "Bug" from that point on, btw.
"Insecto del agua?"  Or was it Cockroach? Or roach.  Or 'barquero?' 'Chinche del agua?'  I think there are more.....

Juan

A school shooting in California is what prompted the absurd assault weapons ban. I don’t know if “they” planned it, but the Democrat Congress and the Clinton Administration certainly took advantage of it.
Anti-gun people should be glad the AR15 is the weapon of choice. If it were illegal these nuts might buy really effective weapons.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
  "Insecto del agua?"  Or was it Cockroach? Or roach.  Or 'barquero?' 'Chinche del agua?'  I think there are more.....

Only heard his call sign in Spanish a couple times and never saw it in writing, but "chinche" sounds right.  He had been a competitive swimmer in high school and college, one of his coaches had given him the nickname.  He always seemed amused I called him "Bug," he called me "Jefe."  Good guy, he and his wife are now both retired O-6s living in New Mexico.