• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Morgus on July 06, 2015, 07:38:21 PM
I see he is now a regular poster at that "other" Art Bell forum - the moderated one...  ;)

Good to know he's still around. I don't go over "there" myself, it's too vanilla.

I hope stevesh comes back soon. I miss the haikus and the general conversation. And I know Agent : Orange is probably busy at work, but I miss his posts. It'd be great if Art had him call in the the show from time to time as a real deal science adviser. West of the Rockies, too. A sane voice in the madhouse.

zeebo

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 06, 2015, 08:21:21 PM
...I know Agent : Orange is probably busy at work, but I miss his posts. It'd be great if Art had him call in the the show from time to time as a real deal science adviser.

Yes AO please return soon and explain the universe to us.  It's confusing.

FortRock - I know, but I found his codespeak and the Scorpion? Army to be rather entertaining and he brought life to the forum that otherwise would have been stale at times. I was actually drafted by him into the Art Bell Army along with a few other unnamed cool dudes.

Flaxen..now that man is one intelligent individual. I miss him.

Actually I missed a lot of you and am glad to see that a good portion of the good people still remain here. I'm sure that I am on a lot of ignore lists, but most of you were thought of at times the past couple years. You all seem to be and have been doing great though I have a lot of catching up to do.

I do not miss the Nori troll army..screw that crap.
Edited to add: Hal, he was one cool cat. Add him.

FortRock posts on the ArtBell thread, mustering troops for the Scorpion Army, General. He came back a few months ago.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg418377.html#msg418377

karios8

Poor Valdez suffered a Noory overdose and ran for the hills.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
FortRock posts on the ArtBell thread, mustering troops for the Scorpion Army, General. He came back a few months ago.

Thank you for the info Unscreened Caller. Will give him a shoutout.

zeebo

Quote from: karios8 on July 06, 2015, 10:56:42 PM
Poor Valdez suffered a Noory overdose and ran for the hills.

Valdez was a noble warrior, and fought valiantly for the truth.  Hope his battle scars heal and he returns one day.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

Yeah, but he doesn't seem like the same Fort Rock.  I think he lost his virginity and became normal, even popular.

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 06, 2015, 08:37:38 PM
Where'd PonyBoySunset go?  Foodlion?

PBS was in a recent gabcast chat.  Perhaps she's really crankin on her latest book?  If so, Go PBS!

As for Foodlion, several folks have expressed concern on this thread, and I think MV even sent an email, but no word apparently.

Pirate King Atomsk

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 06, 2015, 09:01:28 PM
Edited to add: Hal, he was one cool cat. Add him.

HAL could be polarizing, which made things fun for one pole, and fun to bitch about for the other pole.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 07, 2015, 12:40:03 AM
Pirate King Atomsk

HAL could be polarizing, which made things fun for one pole, and fun to bitch about for the other pole.

This could possibly explain the recent increase in auroral borealis in the Northern Hemisphere. Go HAL!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 06, 2015, 08:37:38 PM
Where'd PonyBoySunset go?  Foodlion?

Spending time with my girlfriend mainly has been where I have been at :) Nice to be missed though, and working on book 2. I probably won't be in chat tonight as I am going to be "busy". Also I recommend any of you looking for a woman that you look for one that used to be a stripper :o  Good times my friends!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on July 07, 2015, 12:12:36 AM
PBS was in a recent gabcast chat.  Perhaps she's really crankin on her latest book?  If so, Go PBS!

As for Foodlion, several folks have expressed concern on this thread, and I think MV even sent an email, but no word apparently.

You are right noble squirrel  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on July 07, 2015, 11:09:38 AM
Spending time with my girlfriend mainly has been where I have been at :) Nice to be missed though, and working on book 2. I probably won't be in chat tonight as I am going to be "busy". Also I recommend any of you looking for a woman that you look for one that used to be a stripper :o  Good times my friends!

Not to be critical, but I think the perfect partner would be a massage therapist.... 8)

Hahahahahaha.  Good to know things are working out well for you, pony.  Congrats!   :)

nbirnes

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 12:42:29 AM
Roger Leir. I miss that guy.

Remind me to tell you a story about him that you will love. Humanizes him.

Jackstar

Quote from: nbirnes on July 24, 2015, 12:45:03 AM
Remind me to tell you a story about him that you will love. Humanizes him.

You can hear me calling in and wetting my pants while asking a question on his last Dark Matter appearance. Humanizes me.

Jackstar

I miss (redacted,) I think s/he/it's been really busy lately. At least, I hope so. Maybe (Redacted) knows where s/he/it went.

BobGrau

Do I sense a lack of Jazmunda in the Force? Did he quit, and if so can we blame Art?

onan

Quote from: BobGrau on August 04, 2015, 07:19:57 AM
Do I sense a lack of Jazmunda in the Force? Did he quit, and if so can we blame Art?

The great Jazmunda is traveling to France, hopefully they will keep him.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: onan on August 04, 2015, 07:40:58 AM

The Ransom of Red Jaz....with apologies to O. Henry.

Ah merde. Now he's going to come back from France and bang on endlessly about how Jerry Lewis is a modern genius, and how to hold a fork when eating escargot. Brace yourselves.

Or, maybe he'll bring back pan au chocolat and cafe au lait for everyone!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 04, 2015, 12:02:40 PM
Ah merde. Now he's going to come back from France and bang on endlessly about how Jerry Lewis is a modern genius, and how to hold a fork when eating escargot. Brace yourselves.

Or, maybe he'll bring back pan au chocolat and cafe au lait for everyone!!!

Yeah, that's easy for you to say.

He'll return to Oz well versed in the finer and not so finer workings of the EU, the Euro and the Common agricultural policy...

zeebo

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 04, 2015, 12:02:40 PM
...Or, maybe he'll bring back pan au chocolat and cafe au lait for everyone!!!

Or cafe aussie lait.

ItsOver

A small town, perchance?

aldousburbank

World domination is important to some.