• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151209 - Alexandre Tannous – The Power of Sound - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 09, 2015, 05:39:48 PM

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 09, 2015, 11:16:57 PM
I don't think Pahrump has a PD.  Just the Sheriff.

No, they have a police department.  I speak from personal experience.

Spinner

I'm a little bummed out because I was so looking forward to the SOUND scheduled topic.

And I'm majorly bummed out that Art had another unpleasant experience. I'm just glad that everyone is safe now. The Pahrump PD really needs to get their act together and catch the jerk and lock him up for a looooong time.

Michio Kaku... Meh.

Robert

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 09, 2015, 11:18:00 PMThis guest is going to get a complex from being canceled so many times.
So let's speculate as to whether it's this guest that "they" want to keep off the air.  Sometimes they threaten the Bells, other times they shoot up parties in a neighboring state.

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 09, 2015, 11:17:36 PM
Worse, the psycho-stalker might inspire copycats to do the same.
Has he actually seen a person out there? Is it just his motion sensors going off? Do people (like Bugs) still do illegal spotlight hunting? Are teen pranksters trolling him? Maybe wild animals? I thought Art had cameras outside as well (I recall him mentioning them in an old broadcast)

Maybe I missed a broadcast where he said if there was an actual person seen. Would any of these police reports be accessible?

norland2424

Quote from: Spinner on December 09, 2015, 11:20:19 PM
I'm a little bummed out because I was so looking forward to the SOUND scheduled topic.

And I'm majorly bummed out that Art had another unpleasant experience. I'm just glad that everyone is safe now. The Pahrump PD really needs to get their act together and catch the jerk and lock him up for a looooong time.

Michio Kaku... Meh.

Not sure how a small town pd could actually effectively catch him, since i doubt they have the man power to run 24 hour surveillance on Arts compound.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 09, 2015, 11:19:13 PM
Anyone else get the idea you wouldn't want to leave Kaku alone with a Bunsen burner and a bottle of Suntory?

No, but leave him with a good-looking blonde, and see what "experiments" he comes up with. (All in the name of science, of course.)

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2015, 11:22:40 PM
How was the jail food?

I was expecting this. Not that sort of experience.  I merely saw them driving around when I was there.  ;D

popple

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 09, 2015, 11:12:51 PM
It's odd that the rerun opens with Art making a remark about the last incident which occurred on that night.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES? :o

Dick Grinder

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 09, 2015, 11:24:01 PM
No, but leave him with a good-looking blonde, and see what "experiments" he comes up with. (All in the name of science, of course.)

I can definitely see him availing himself of those weird Japanese vending machines.

Dr. MD MD

Good evening, fellow racists! So, no news on what's going on with Art tonight?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: norland2424 on December 09, 2015, 11:22:42 PM
Not sure how a small town pd could actually effectively catch him, since i doubt they have the man power to run 24 hour surveillance on Arts compound.
Most PDs will tell you you're on your own...call them when you see an intruder or need the EMT/coroner.  I think he lives on the edge of town...which cover a lot of territory for a small population.

Spinner

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 09, 2015, 11:22:29 PM
Has he actually seen a person out there?
Yes, RT. One night Art did see a guy skulking around. Art got a firearm and was about to shoot, but the guy ran away.
Hopefully tonight's problem is not more serious. But at least we know that Art and his family are all safe.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 09, 2015, 11:25:50 PM
I can definitely see him availing himself of those weird Japanese vending machines.

I can definitely see him inventing some of those weird Japanese vending machines.

Quote from: Spinner on December 09, 2015, 11:28:01 PM

Yes, RT. One night Art did see a guy skulking around. Art got a firearm and was about to shoot, but the guy ran away.
Hopefully tonight's problem is not more serious. But at least we know that Art and his family are all safe.
Well damn! I hope Art plugs the guy! I wish Art was with a major network in this case. They would spring for security.

Faustina

I'm very surprised that Art hasn't been able to obtain adequate security to keep his stalker off his property.  I know he is not a Dog Person, but one snarling Doberman would keep the stalker at bay.

norland2424

Quote from: Faustina on December 09, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
I'm very surprised that Art hasn't been able to obtain adequate security to keep his stalker off his property.  I know he is not a Dog Person, but one snarling Doberman would keep the stalker at bay.

Dogs aren't bulletproof.