• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151203 - Sally Vander Veer - Marijuana - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by zmbabwe, December 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

Alcohol does weird things to your emotions.  I've met people who are angry drunks, it's pretty common.  My dad's like a sentimental drunk; when he gets shitfaced he reminisces and cries.

aldousburbank

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 12:41:21 AM
If only we were living in a world where people were able to expand their consciousness and learn much more about the truth swirling around them.
Oh I'm living in that world.

zeebo

ok didn't know about the topical applications .. new to me ... except for accidental bong spillage

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 04, 2015, 12:41:45 AM
There are several types of oil extraction available now also... shatter, budder..   it's all the same just in slightly different forms of final product.  the effect from smoking is not going to be different.

Yes but with things like that you have to be extremely careful about the quantity. Just the same stuff but increased potency. In the wrong hands it's just going to fry someone's brain and give them a shitty experience.

GravitySucks

Hopefully Art also comes around and does a show on other hallucinogenics like magic mushrooms. LSD. DMT. These are all wonderful things. Wonderful.

If only we were living in a world where people were able to expand their consciousness and learn much more about the truth swirling around them.
We should drop a couple of pallets of MDMA into Syria and sit back and watch with wonder.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 04, 2015, 12:42:32 AM
Alcohol does weird things to your emotions.  I've met people who are angry drunks, it's pretty common.  My dad's like a sentimental drunk; when he gets shitfaced he reminisces and cries.

That's very true. I get all laughy and happy.

zeebo

I'm reminded of the 7 dwarves of Duff beer on the Simpsons "Tipsy, Queasy, Surly, Sleazy, Edgy, Dizzy and Remorseful."

=Schlyder=

I believe it is good for fighting depression, from my own experience.

nbirnes

Quote from: zeebo on December 04, 2015, 12:41:35 AM
+1 yes thanks Ms. Heather for putting together another great show.  I can't help but beam with a little bellgab pride over how awesome she's doing.

Important show! Art has big influence and maybe it will help move the sludgy states to accept the truth. Thanks Aldous and Heather!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 04, 2015, 12:41:58 AM
He had Dennis McKenna on.

I know.  He's had him on a few times and I've also heard his brother way back in the past. I just want Art to continue with that sort of thing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on December 04, 2015, 12:43:39 AM
ok didn't know about the topical applications .. new to me ... except for accidental bong spillage
You'll want to know about this then.

All natural cannabis infused sensual oil designed for female pleasure.
http://foriapleasure.com/

nbirnes

It was also criminalized to take care of the unruly. Put them in prisons.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 12:44:01 AM
Yes but with things like that you have to be extremely careful about the quantity. Just the same stuff but increased potency. In the wrong hands it's just going to fry someone's brain and give them a shitty experience.

LOL extremely careful the same way you should be with beer compared to moonshine. 
Fry someone's brain.. LOL   

top grade cannabis tops out in the 23% THC content in the bud.  Oil extractions range from 85-95% THC content roughly.  That is top end range of THC content.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 04, 2015, 12:45:12 AM
I believe it is good for fighting depression, from my own experience.

It can be but you have to be careful with that. The wrong strain can have an adverse effect on people with depression. A good idea is  to check out Strain Central's YouTube videos. He goes through a lot of those topics and he is extremely good information on which strains are best for which medical issues.

zeebo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 04, 2015, 12:46:05 AM
Whenever you hear about a grow house blowing up, it's usually because they were trying to make oil.  ;D

Kids are paying insane prices for all that shit now. Like 40-100 a gram. They say that's the way of the future as buds and hash is a product of prohibition.

I saw something new on Drugs, Inc. which is like peanut brittle which is pretty dangerous to make and pricey.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 04, 2015, 12:36:54 AM
I haven't listened live in a while (Time Traveler, listen to the show via podcast).  Is this Christmas psychic reading thing a new ad?  Seems kinda fucked up.
LOL - Hi NB.
Yah, that's the general consensus here too.

Spinner

Quote from: Zenman on December 04, 2015, 12:37:11 AM
I agree. Very cool show. And on the Colorado thing too.
The only problem is that it gets too cold in Colorado in the winter. Brrr...
I'll wait for warmer states to see the light. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 04, 2015, 12:47:05 AM
They would never be able to look each other in the eye again after that two week party.

And that would be bad how?

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 04, 2015, 12:46:44 AM
You'll want to know about this then.

All natural cannabis infused sensual oil designed for female pleasure.
http://foriapleasure.com/

Info I can use.  Thank you sir, from me and my lady squirrel friend.

Robert_S

Hopefully Art also comes around and does a show on other hallucinogenics like magic mushrooms. LSD. DMT. These are all wonderful things. Wonderful.

I've always wanted to try those things.  But I wanted to wait until I was old, just in case I damage my brain.  Maybe I'm being too paranoid.

Quote from: Robert_S on December 04, 2015, 12:49:35 AM
I've always wanted to try those things.  But I wanted to wait until I was old, just in case I damage my brain.  Maybe I'm being too paranoid.

Mushrooms won't do a damn thing to you, permanently.

TigerLily

Quote from: AvDaBr on December 04, 2015, 12:27:59 AM
I wonder if Herbn Legend is tuning in.
Hopefully not a Sci Fi - type encounter with a volcano instead of just a canal

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 04, 2015, 12:44:30 AM
That's very true. I get all laughy and happy.
Same here, unless it's Jack Daniels. Jack makes me a mean ornery bastard - hence, I don't drink it.

Spinner

I'd hate it if the big tobacco companies start making marijuana cigarettes. They'll probably mess it up just as they have done with tobacco.

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on December 04, 2015, 12:45:24 AM
Important show! Art has big influence and maybe it will help move the sludgy states to accept the truth. Thanks Aldous and Heather!

Yes! Maybe there're some sympathetic Congresscritters listening.

Robert_S

I've been told I'm exactly the same drunk as sober.  I'm not sure what that says about me...