• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151201 - Todd Robbins - The Macabre - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 01, 2015, 09:54:09 PM

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on December 01, 2015, 11:54:43 PM
Jim was a great guy from Chicago, but he was a Cubs fan, never understood the lyrics to Leroy, it was a south side song and they are Sox fans

well it might be cause he was born in Philly so thats why he doesnt know lol

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 01, 2015, 11:49:07 PM
Are those Spanks?
no. No. No. Stretchy wool. The only man that can get away with tights is Steven Tyler.

Quote from: flimflam384 on December 01, 2015, 11:55:48 PM
It's a freak show.  Well, I guess it's why I tuned in, in the first place.  For the freak show.

True. I'm waiting for an erotic twist, maybe involving midgets?

Barfly

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 01, 2015, 11:54:28 PM
As a wrestling fan, this should be up my ally~!

okay he's getting better talking history
Wrestling fan's are sick people.
I guess you belong here, personally i would rather be forced to watch a chick flick cus i wanna get in a woman's pants.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 01, 2015, 11:57:32 PM
no. No. No. Stretchy wool. The only man that can get away with tights is Steven Tyler.
Good eye, sister, good eye. Is it gay to think that Steven Tyler has wonderful hair?

Sean92008

I have been saying the same thing about CFLs as Todd did a few minutes ago. 

Why don't more people get it?  The government bans a small-carbon footprint item and its replacement pollutes with a more serious component (mercury).

Aye carumba!

PrairieGhost

I didn't think I'd like this guest but I'm liking this show.

Barkas

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 02, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
I didn't think I'd like this guest but I'm liking this show.

Certainly more engaging than last night's guest

Robert

Quote from: Robert on December 01, 2015, 11:56:26 PMLight bulbs are thin.  The greater challenge is supposed to be eating bar glasses.
Pro football player Mike Battle was reputed to eat bar glasses.

As Penn Jilette tells you, magic is fake, carnival stunts are real.

Quote from: Barfly on December 01, 2015, 11:58:34 PM
I guess you belong here, personally i would rather be forced to watch a chick flick cus i wanna get in a woman's pants.

I hate chick flicks. Crushing pussy is nice, though.

Spinner

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2015, 11:48:40 PM
Was it sufficiently delicious to justify the risk?
No it wasn't. I was really looking forward to it, since it's so expensive. I found it to be pretty bland, so I had to use lots of soy sauce, which I normally don't do. So it was a big disappointment, which is fine because I would hate to have loved it and then not be able to have it again (expensive and not widely available). BTW, this was in Japan.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 02, 2015, 12:00:04 AM
I have been saying the same thing about CFLs as Todd did a few minutes ago. 

Why don't more people get it?  The government bans a small-carbon footprint item and its replacement pollutes with a more serious component (mercury).

Aye carumba!

How it got away with banning that class of lightbulb always escaped me. It wasn't on my list of stupid shit the guv would go after.

doctor weird

haha I can totally eat a light bulb (ice cubes) on live radio

Barkas

Did Art just imply he's thinking about eating a light bulb on the air?

Edit: Ew. Probably not after that taco comparison.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Spinner on December 02, 2015, 12:03:04 AM

No it wasn't. I was really looking forward to it, since it's so expensive. I found it to be pretty bland, so I had to use lots of soy sauce, which I normally don't do. So it was a big disappointment, which is fine because I would hate to have loved it and then not be able to have it again (expensive and not widely available). BTW, this was in Japan.

I figured it was one of those mystique foods. Truffles are the same way, very overrated for what they cost.

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 02, 2015, 12:03:11 AM
How it got away with banning that class of lightbulb always escaped me. It wasn't on my list of stupid shit the guv would go after.
For the conspiracy fans out there, mercury bulbs can be modulated to affect your brain patterns the same as stobes (like in the discos) can induce epileptic seizures.

Rocky4228

Quote from: Barfly on December 01, 2015, 11:58:34 PM
It's just another kind of performance art, like a play.

Ciardelo

i think he doesn't want us eating the vanishing supply of regular bulbs.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Spinner on December 02, 2015, 12:03:04 AM

This is what you were eating, BTW!

Barkas

Quote from: rekcuf on December 02, 2015, 12:06:06 AM
Art eats tacos. Hee hee

Hopefully they don't make him bleed. That seems like something to talk to a doctor about.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 01, 2015, 11:59:21 PM
Good eye, sister, good eye. Is it gay to think that Steven Tyler has wonderful hair?
ahhh, no. Sometimes I'll see some part of another woman and think, damnnnnn, she's got THAT going on. I think it's part of a wider eye of awareness. Steven can do ripped tights really well. And, oh yeah, he's got some great hair. So did Robert Plant. Damn it Clardelo.......

trostol

any fantasy foosball people?  i need a replacement for one of my rb's..options are Langford, Hillman or Blue

Barfly

Quote from: rekcuf on December 02, 2015, 12:02:42 AM
I hate chick flicks. Crushing pussy is nice, though.
I had this chick over that wanted to watch 10, 000 Saints i thought it was a chick flick and i really liked it.
Ethan Hawk was great , sometimes you find a middle ground movie.
And yes i banged her after the flick

Quote from: Barkas on December 02, 2015, 12:08:09 AM
Hopefully they don't make him bleed. That seems like something to talk to a doctor about.

Indeed.

Coffeeman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 02, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
For the conspiracy fans out there, mercury bulbs can be modulated to affect your brain patterns the same as stobes (like in the discos) can induce epileptic seizures.

Man, there's something to that I'm sure. I work in a bike shop and the overhead halogens back there make me feel down, the LED's in the main showroom feel nice and fuzzy...

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 02, 2015, 12:08:36 AM
ahhh, no. Sometimes I'll see some part of another woman and think, damnnnnn, she's got THAT going on. I think it's part of a wider eye of awareness. Steven can do ripped tights really well. And, oh yeah, he's got some great hair. So did Robert Plant. Damn it Clardelo.......
lol. Gotcher motor runnin' huh?