• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151130 - Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 30, 2015, 09:28:31 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 30, 2015, 11:56:05 PM
See a told you Mothman is working for the CIA in tandem with Father Malachi Martin.
I thought you were just stating the obvious. 😆

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Weirdoradio on November 30, 2015, 11:54:06 PM
I feel like the guest has his notes spread out everywhere and as Art cycles through topics he's looking for the corresponding info.

BINGO!

Barkas

Quote from: anunnaki on November 30, 2015, 11:56:49 PM
Someone else said recently that each guest at the beginning of the show be asked how they make a living and support themselves. I think this is a very good idea.

Plus one.

zeebo

I guess the skeptics are gonna scoff at this evidence too

Someone else said recently that each guest at the beginning of the show be asked how they make a living and support themselves. I think this is a very good idea.

+1

VtaGeezer

Also a buzz kill for this stuff.  "I'm a cryptozoologist, but I support my research working as a sauce ladler at  Domino's".

albrecht

Ah. Assyrian stuff. Pazuzu. Now we are getting good! British Museum is my favorite place. Look at some of that stuff and one, almost, starts wondering about various guests, Clyde Lewis's rants, etc. The old guys had it over on Hollywood for creating some scary looking creatures, stories, and entities!

anunnaki

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 30, 2015, 11:56:52 PM
He has it on the brain, he's got seminal fluid all over his hands.

Too much "research" at the Leather Bars

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert on November 30, 2015, 11:57:04 PM
Mothman's got a museum?  Well, so did the Jersey Devil -- https://www.facebook.com/Jersey-Devil-Museum-109550919065561/info/?tab=overview -- but it appears to be gone now.

The Mothman Museum is a former Kentucky Fried Chicken in "downtown" Point Pleasant.  Beyond tacky, I've tried to get a Bellgab field trip to see it. 

luditesupreme

hi
                                                   //

Robert

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 01, 2015, 12:00:31 AMThe Mothman Museum is a former Kentucky Fried Chicken in "downtown" Point Pleasant.  Beyond tacky, I've tried to get a Bellgab field trip to see it.
Do you like your Mothman spicy, original, or barbecue flavor?

Weirdoradio

Did Art say Keith a bunch of times before switching back to Ken just now?

Juan Cena

I guess Art's red eye phobia would cause him to avoid Gaiman's Sandman

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 01, 2015, 12:00:31 AM
The Mothman Museum is a former Kentucky Fried Chicken in "downtown" Point Pleasant.  Beyond tacky, I've tried to get a Bellgab field trip to see it.
You should see Roswell. Ugh. What a joke. Only drove through on the way to SF and Taos. Though I did see a good shirt (place was closed)- a drunk gray alien with sarape and bottle of tequila in hand sleeping on a cactus with message: "Roswell The Original Illegal Alien."
I like real museums and the Pazuzu reminded me why I don't mind the British, and others, taking stuff from other countries. Considering what is going on NOW in many places!

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 01, 2015, 12:03:02 AM
Did Art say Keith a bunch of times before switching back to Ken just now?

Nevermind.
False alarm.
He was actually asking for Keith to put a pic up.
I got worried for a sec.

Barkas

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 30, 2015, 11:59:14 PM
Also a buzz kill for this stuff.  "I'm a cryptozoologist, but I support my research as a sauce ladler at  Domino's".

Come on. I'm sure you're as curious as I am about whatever the hell it is that Hoagy actually does all day.