• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151119 - SHOW CANCELLED - Replay Tonight

Started by jazmunda, November 19, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 11:07:16 PM
Good evening fellow Bellgabbers! Art, hope you're feeling better soon. Jaz, thanks for being there. Hello Starr!!!!!
Hi there WanagoBleu!
I'm watching the Syrian Refugees and National Security Hearing on C SPAN right now, so I'll be in and out.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 19, 2015, 11:27:25 PM
<------ Windex is your friend.
I used AdBlock on him. I wasn't using it before so MV would get the revenue, but thanks to you MV's kids go hungry tonight.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 11:19:07 PM
lmao. 😁😁😁😁😁😁 well played Sir, well played.
We'll probably just have to use the goat and cow to talk tonight. I've got stuff to do and will need to get to bed at a decent time :) Have a nice night!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 19, 2015, 11:32:11 PM
We'll probably just have to use the goat and cow to talk tonight. I've got stuff to do and will need to get to bed at a decent time :) Have a nice night!
sweet dreams!!!

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 19, 2015, 11:03:01 PM
I'll take the opportunity to do something productive unti Hoagland's open lines

Something productive like the Warriors game.

Hoaxland is the essence of non-productivity. But it could be interesting tonight:

"The recent events in Paris impinged on us last time, so we’ll open the lines up again, so you’ll have a chance to share questions & comments"

Comments...   :D

FLLFlash

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 19, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
A replay? Art should have just done an experiment and recorded an intro and awkwardly segue wayed into the repeat. Nah Art's not a Dick. Pardon the pun.

Nothing to pardon. Art is Art, and Dick's a Dick. That's just how it is.

Pushing Time Travelers.  Hope that means subscription numbers are up.  I wonder what the streaming limit is for the live show, if there is one.

chefist

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 19, 2015, 11:39:26 PM
Pushing Time Travelers.  Hope that means subscription numbers are up.  I wonder what the streaming limit is for the live show, if there is one.

Q4 of Online Talk Podcasts will be up around Jan. 15...can't wait to see where Art is on the top 25!

FLLFlash

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2015, 11:24:59 PM
Last Night..."I've got some of that zombie ammunition!...that's some stoppin stuff!"

Hornady Custom - Similar ammo without the fancy packing. Probably cheaper. I use it and I am cheap so I'm sure it costs less.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 19, 2015, 11:30:34 PM
I used AdBlock on him. I wasn't using it before so MV would get the revenue, but thanks to you MV's kids go hungry tonight.

I found this amusing and sad at the same time.  :(

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2015, 11:40:22 PM
Q4 of Online Talk Podcasts will be up around Jan. 15...can't wait to see where Art is on the top 25!

I wonder how terrestrial affiliates play into those ratings.  Given that those seem to be accumulating, a few at a time, he ought to be rising no matter what.

WanagoBleu

Terrestrial feed is rough during the ads. KBET keeps cutting out.

chefist

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 19, 2015, 11:55:43 PM
I wonder how terrestrial affiliates play into those ratings.  Given that those seem to be accumulating, a few at a time, he ought to be rising no matter what.

I think there are two different ratings...the online is quick...Art stared the 3rd week of Q3 and broke into the top 25...I'm pretty sure he will be mid teens when the results come mid Jan. 2016...

OTA, wow, that is different...Art already has more online listeners than Jerry Doyle...BUT, Doyle has 350 radio stations...that is much more than Art right now...

I would not expect to see Art in the radio station list until he has 150 or more stations, and some of those in the HUGE north east!

Spinner

Sorry to hear that Art is not feeling well. :(  But I hope that just getting some rest tonight will "fix" him and he'll be back strong tomorrow.

I think Lloyd Auerback was a good choice for a replay. I'm listening while surfing elsewhere.

FLLFlash

The Golden State Warriors are fucking awesome! Woohoo!!

Sorry you had to be sick, Art - but glad I saw this game. WOW!

JamesMcDonald

In the absence of a new show from Art tonight I decided to check out KGRA and lo and behold who is on it but Peter Robbins. And what is he talking about? You guessed it, Charles Halt. My goodness me, will this man ever move on?

FLLFlash

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 19, 2015, 11:30:34 PM

Yeah, but with the ads blocked you did manage to miss the Bernie Sanders banners. I should be so lucky.

Sorry to heart about Art

in better news, the Warriors are 13-0 after being down 23 in the first quarter

Steph Curry may be extraterrestrial

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 20, 2015, 12:24:52 AM
The Golden State Warriors are fucking awesome! Woohoo!!

Sorry you had to be sick, Art - but glad I saw this game. WOW!

oh ha you've already covered this

apologize for my redundant post

FLLFlash

Quote from: Crash Folly on November 20, 2015, 12:58:43 AM
oh ha you've already covered this

apologize for my redundant post

You're entitled. 13-0 is redundant in and of itself. They can keep on being redundant. I won't be bored. BOOM!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 20, 2015, 12:50:59 AM
In the absence of a new show from Art tonight I decided to check out KGRA and lo and behold who is on it but Peter Robbins. And what is he talking about? You guessed it, Charles Halt. My goodness me, will this man ever move on?

If the wack job was talking about Halt, he has apparently moved on.  When he was on with Art, he was raging against Nick Pope. 

Auslandia

I remember how painful that show was to listen to.  What a complete idiot. 

Tarbaby

Quote from: Spinner on November 20, 2015, 12:13:15 AM
Sorry to hear that Art is not feeling well. :(  But I hope that just getting some rest tonight will "fix" him and he'll be back strong tomorrow.

I think Lloyd Auerback was a good choice for a replay. I'm listening while surfing elsewhere.
auerback… hmpf… I wish I could get my  auerback. Another empty headed expert spouting drivel.

ziznak

for some reason I still tuned in and listened to the replay...