• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 11:45:35 PM
Me too :) There's another whole narrative where I got burned in the Hoaxland thread and my handler had to whisk me to a safe house in Guatemala...but we're here for Art and UFO guy now ;)
😁 glad ur safe! Your looking good!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 11:45:50 PM
Must have been some teen aliens that stole daddy's aliens ride.
Shit happens

What was the movie where the kids made a space ship out of a tilt-a whirl and ended up on an alien craft with adolescent aliens that could only speak in quips from old sitcoms?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on November 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

Meetings over. Anyone have recommendations for fabric softeners that are gentle on lightly colored materials?

the_peeve

Stalling the car wouldn't do much to Art, but filling the car with static, would drive him crazy!

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2015, 11:49:06 PM
Meetings over. Anyone have recommendations for fabric softeners that are gentle on lightly colored materials?
Borax

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2015, 11:48:37 PM
What was the movie where the kids made a space ship out of a tilt-a whirl and ended up on an alien craft with adolescent aliens that could only speak in quips from old sitcoms?
I don't know, but if you find out please tell me.  Maybe I can watch it on Netflix streaming.

Zzzzillion

"... and you've got witnesses how have finished high school!"

Okay, guess that puts the credibility issue to rest.

Puh-lease. My cat could finish high school in this country.

Uncle Duke

Randall's got a hard-on for Phil Klass, he's attacked him every show I've ever heard him on.  He's starting to sound like  Peter Robbins with his rants against Nick Pope.

bateman

Brokeback Mountain.

Barfly

I dont have a vagina so i wouldn't know.

Ciardelo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089114/

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nbirnes on November 17, 2015, 11:45:39 PM
Schmitt has also been open about the fact that he elevated his credentials. He and Tom Clancy have done solid work, and I really like Tom, so that elevates Schmitt. A bit. For me.

You mean "lied", right?

the_peeve

Explorers. 1985

ShayP

Never use fabric softener and try to air dry if possible...out on the line...in the sun...next to the cross building area of the yard...

nbirnes

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 17, 2015, 11:53:18 PM
You mean "lied", right?

Yes. I think he was a mere post office employee, and wanted to make himself more important for the book. That's bad, but to admit it would be the right thing to do.

And I only have this on distant hearsay.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:54:01 PM
Never use fabric softener and try to air dry if possible...out on the line...in the sun...next to the cross building area of the yard...

You're not supposed to burn them in your own yard dummy.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:54:01 PM

Oh ... building.