• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151116 - Jill Heinerth - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

WanagoBleu

I dove Vaca ha, a cow well, in Mexico. Easy to get in, not so easy to get out. Very cool cave dive.

Zzzzillion

The drinking game where I take a swig of scotch every time this super-interesting guest says "sooo" is going to land me in the hospital.

albrecht

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 12:40:54 AM
The entire thing mocks religion, if you dont know the history of it look it up
Shit. I thought it was mocking commercials claiming Ragu, etc etc etc were special family recipes still made my dear old Mama Mia in some small kitchen. Mocking religion? Gee. That is a new one! Never been done before. Why not mock some other stuff? Or dare mock Islam, perhaps?

albrecht

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 17, 2015, 12:46:06 AM
I dove Vaca ha, a cow well, in Mexico. Easy to get in, not so easy to get out. Very cool cave dive.
Was that the deepest cave yet? I seem to recall some book I read about some dives there (or somewhere in Old Mex?)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 12:49:08 AM
Was that the deepest cave yet? I seem to recall some book I read about some dives there (or somewhere in Old Mex?)
no. There are many very deep systems in many different places. Vaca Ha wasn't very deep, just long. I think that dive was an hour and a half. Air dive, not Trimix. Six tanks. Rule of thirds.

Greetings from cold and snowy Tusayan, AZ where I am sitting in a nice warm room.  The Rim of the Big Ditch is totally white. Supposed to go down to 11 tonight.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 17, 2015, 12:54:59 AM
Greetings from cold and snowy Tusayan, AZ where I am sitting in a nice warm room.  The Rim of the Big Ditch is totally white.
must be beautiful!!!

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 17, 2015, 12:55:53 AM
must be beautiful!!!

Very but couldn't get very many pictures today as the rim was covered with snow clouds for most of the day.  Everything was a soupy fog while the snow was flying.  Supposed to be clear tomorrow and I should get some nice pictures then.

starrmtn001

I am trying so hard to stay awake but I'm fading.  Guess I'll hit the sack.  Good night Fellow Gabbers, see you tomorrow. :D

WanagoBleu

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 17, 2015, 12:58:06 AM
Very but couldn't get very many pictures today as the rim was covered with snow clouds for most of the day.  Everything was a soupy fog while the snow was flying.  Supposed to be clear tomorrow and I should get some nice pictures then.
would love to see one. Maybe you could post one this week some.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 17, 2015, 12:58:20 AM
I am trying so hard to stay awake but I'm fading.  Guess I'll hit the sack.  Good night Fellow Gabbers, see you tomorrow. :D

Sweet dreams Star.

I'm listening to the show but its really not as riveting as other shows.  Can't have shows about exorcisms and ufo's all of the time.  I did find Friday's show quite interesting.  John Batchelor was a great guest.

WanagoBleu

sweet dreams Starr.

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 17, 2015, 01:00:00 AM
would love to see one. Maybe you could post one this week some.

Might be next week but sure I'll post a couple.

albrecht

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 17, 2015, 12:53:14 AM
no. There are many very deep systems in many different places. Vaca Ha wasn't very deep, just long. I think that dive was an hour and a half. Air dive, not Trimix. Six tanks. Rule of thirds.
There was some book, I can't remember now, about some crazy deep Mexico cave. BTW Urban Caving I have done...but not underwater. But some cool stuff.

The Earth is always changing, Art, and it will continue to do so long after humans are gone.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 01:04:12 AM
There was some book, I can't remember now, about some crazy deep Mexico cave. BTW Urban Caving I have done...but not underwater. But some cool stuff.
the Blue Hole is pretty deep. I don't know if they have found the bottom yet. I haven't followed that system info for years. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=25&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CKABEBYwGGoVChMI_fuZ9_KWyQIVSM1jCh2pkwz-&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FGreat_Blue_Hole&usg=AFQjCNFkok7oCfDEd5i3iNcdh3_BFLVgRQ. Looks like it's only aRound 500 ft.

Zzzzillion

Hoping Hoagland opens up the phones early ... would love to hear him get pounded again, but for right now ...

norland2424

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 17, 2015, 01:08:12 AM
Hoping Hoagland opens up the phones early ... would love to hear him get pounded again, but for right now ...

ill bet you a zillion north Korean food vouchers that hoagland will either screen calls or have plants call in

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 17, 2015, 01:08:12 AM

It's an open lines night.

Take Care starr :)

Zzzzillion

Quote from: coaster on November 17, 2015, 01:10:32 AM
Slow thread tonight.

Guest is okay, but methinks it's hard to rouse conversation talking diving for three hours. This one's audio sedative.

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 01:09:59 AM
ill bet you a zillion north Korean food vouchers that hoagland will either screen calls or have plants call in

I doubt he will screen. Probably not set up for that.

Plants - sure. But he can only have so many. If he sends me a C-note (in advance) I'll be a plant.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 01:09:59 AM
No bet. ;)   ;D