• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151112 - Dr. Gillian Holloway - Lucid Dreaming - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 12, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

Zzzzillion

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:06:29 PM
I have never been able to have a lucid dream. As soon as I realize I am dreaming I always wake up.

I've had a few and they're awesome.

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:06:29 PM
I have never been able to have a lucid dream. As soon as I realize I am dreaming I always wake up.

I only did it once by accident, i was able to make myself fly, make random things appear etc, but once i looked at a clock inside my dream i woke up  :( :-\.

Not really a subject I care about so I doubt I'll be listening very closely. Only here for the thread tonight so I better be entertained by my loyal subjects!  ;)

apologize for my tardiness

greetings and salutations

and the moooooooooooody blues

K_Dubb

I'm frequently aware that I'm dreaming.  Scary things in dreams don't scare me; it's like I'm watching a movie and just sit back and see what happens.  But it never occurs to me to do anything, or wake up.  Is that lucid, or just passive?

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 12, 2015, 11:12:57 PM
I'm frequently aware that I'm dreaming.  Scary things in dreams don't scare me; it's like I'm watching a movie and just sit back and see what happens.  But it never occurs to me to do anything, or wake up.  Is that lucid, or just passive?
Depends.  Did you have to pay for a ticket?

jazmunda

Dreams are strange. The most preposterous things can happen and most of the time you don't even suspect that you are dreaming and what is happening can't be real.

jazmunda

I can't remember dreaming about things that are coming. I'm more of a dreaming about what's just happened dreamer.

starrmtn001

Some of my dreams have been cluster fucks!  Can I say "fucks" on this thread?

jazmunda

I can't wait for the dude who does the CGI videos of Art's dreams and experiences to do one about that dream.

popple

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:18:10 PM
I can't wait for the dude who does the CGI videos of Art's dreams and experiences to do one about that dream.

HAHAH!  ;D

Alienigma

Now Dave's going to invent a lame dream story to try to one-up Art.

Rocky4228

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:18:10 PM
YES!