• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151111 - Warren Faidley - Storm Chasing - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 11, 2015, 05:59:39 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 12, 2015, 12:15:03 AM
So I guess Art is trying to move away from the strange weird UFO-type stuff and more into stuff like survivalists and weather guys?

Diversity.

Weirdoradio

So I guess Art is trying to move away from the strange weird UFO-type stuff and more into stuff like survivalists and weather guys?

I feel like the new bookings are a natural reaction to the UFO-ey type stuff that's still dominated by the same ol' cranks and injecting new blood in different ways is a good way of keeping the show fresh for both Art and listeners.

coaster

Punching a core is fun when you can't see shit and lose your windshield.

FLLFlash

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 12:20:54 AM
i dont have a mailbox lol

I have a pedestal - and they use it. Unless it's big and heavy - then they put it right in front of the door so I can't get out.

trostol

its not that the guest is bad or the topic..but i think this is something more needed of seeing pictures..video along with it to make it really interesting..or maybe something that might be an hour guest

FLLFlash

Quote from: Weirdoradio on November 12, 2015, 12:21:20 AM
I feel like the new bookings are a natural reaction to the UFO-ey type stuff that's still dominated by the same ol' cranks and injecting new blood in different ways is a good way of keeping the show fresh for both Art and listeners.

Yup.

But in my heart Art will always be "The UFO Guy".

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 12:26:05 AM
its not that the guest is bad or the topic..but i think this is something more needed of seeing pictures..video along with it to make it really interesting..or maybe something that might be an hour guest

Art was also a storm chaser when he was younger so it makes sense he had this guest on

Not much chatter on the topic tonight. Not a bad interview, but its not as big a conversation starter as hubrids.

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 12:26:05 AM

Completely agreed.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 12, 2015, 12:26:59 AM
Art was also a storm chaser when he was younger so it makes sense he had this guest on

Art was everything it seems when he was young lol

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 12, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Not much chatter on the topic tonight. Not a bad interview, but its not as big a conversation starter as hubrids.

I was playing Agar.io and when I don't post the threads always are slow lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 12:27:58 AM

I think he got interested when he was stationed in San Angelo, Tx

ShayP

I wonder if Art would ever do anything sports related?....on any level.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 12:28:19 AM

The young folks in the office love that game. The country flags seem to be popular.

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2015, 12:29:05 AM
I wonder if Art would ever do anything sports related?....on any level.

Didn't that UFO conference have a football coach? Get him!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 12:28:19 AM

We need your torsion young padwan.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2015, 12:27:58 AM

thats what happens when he didnt end up being a pussy like mega dildos hoagland lol

Dick Grinder

This cat spends a lot of time running down his competition.

coaster

This guy was a badass. Samaras was one of the first to use probes. He recorded the largest pressure drop in a tornado. Samaras and his team died in the El Reno tornado. The irony was his constant concern for the safety of other chasers. It just shows how voilent and unpredictable the el reno storm was.