• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151111 - Warren Faidley - Storm Chasing - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 11, 2015, 05:59:39 PM

Barfly

Quote from: maren on November 11, 2015, 11:46:29 PM
SO sorry -- but she knows how loved she is and how good a friend YOU'VE been to HER, you know you've done all you can to keep her happy and with you.    I think that's the best we can hope for in such a heartbreaking situation.   *hug for you* *hug and a head ruffle for Jo Jo*
Dont make me tear up, im trying to not think about it for now, but thank you

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Barfly on November 11, 2015, 11:43:32 PM
Thats where she is at, we dont have a lot of choices here.

Theres a place on Stock Island, the doctor and his nurse are weird but they seem to know their shit.  Lower Keys Animal hospital vets were more interested in me than my cat. It was awful. Insult to injury was getting a bill for it. I fucking hate those people.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2015, 11:47:24 PM
no..UPS said..they attempted to deliver it..but those here say there was no knock on the door and the dogs, who bark when people even come up on the porch didnt do anything

yea the ups guy just left or threw mine at my front door, lucky i was home to hear it

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 11, 2015, 11:48:56 PM
That's a bummer, dude.  Hopefully tomorrow you'll get your post-apocalyptic fix.

i am..have them sending it to a store to pick up

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2015, 11:50:18 PM
yea the ups guy just left or threw mine at my front door, lucky i was home to hear it

lol thats the thing..they usually leave it on the porch

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 11, 2015, 11:46:41 PM
The soundboards were great.  The guy that did the Falkie call played it perfectly.  I was fooled at first until the "George Noory sucks!" clip. ;D

That's right, a Noory soundboard also called lol

Barfly

Thats the All Animal clinic, i had her nails clipped once there and she didn't seem to like the woman doing it,

FLLFlash

Quote from: phrodo on November 11, 2015, 11:40:26 PM
I use the VLC player and it doesn't have a timer.

I let my VLC player go all night and record thru Audacity using the transport timer. VLC is usually still cranking when I wake up.

After lights out I listen on a tablet using TuneIn and use the timer to save battery.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 11, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
Theres a place on Stock Island, the doctor and his nurse are weird but they seem to know their shit.  Lower Keys Animal hospital vets were more interested in me than my cat. It was awful. Worse was getting a bill for it. I fucking hate that place.

I would get my animal out of there as soon as possible.

maren

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 11, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
I don't know, but evidently if you find my birthday present, you will find Zeebo.

I know exactly where your birthday present is -- Chicago. 

Donald Noory

This is riveting...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Barfly on November 11, 2015, 11:51:49 PM
Thats the All Animal clinic, i had her nails clipped once there and she didn't seem to like the woman doing it,

Yeah, I think that was it. Maybe they don't cover what your dog needs. But...I didn't want to go over what happened to my cat at Lower Keys Animal Clinic in this thread but if I could go back in time there is no way I would have gone there. No Way.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2015, 11:51:07 PM
lol thats the thing..they usually leave it on the porch

the prob is i have ghetto neighbors that like to steal shit, and leaving a manila shipping envelope on my door and not in my mail box is a bad thing lol

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 11, 2015, 11:49:08 PM
Dont make me tear up, im trying to not think about it for now, but thank you

This seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Ix-nay on the og-day peeps. Ange-chay the ubject-say.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2015, 11:56:13 PM
the prob is i have ghetto neighbors that like to steal shit, and leaving a manila shipping envelope on my door and not in my mail box is a bad thing lol

lol same here..of sorts..though we have never had a package stolen...well anything really..which makes it all the more strange that UPS didnt leave it lol

Maybe being addicted would be something worth getting into so i can purchase this product Art's selling to stop addiction. HAHA!

Also maybe I need to buy a treadmill so it can break and then i can call the psychic treadmill guy.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2015, 11:56:13 PM

Get a P.O.Box mang!  ;)

Zzzzillion

... and Hoagland is having some guy on who did a documentary on the history of the electric guitar tonight ...

Might be a good night to get caught up on Walking Dead S6.

coaster

I have a feeling hes going to start talking shit about Reed Timmer. He has a grudge against what he considers entertainment chasers. I wonder if he knows Reed has a PhD in meteorology, and has improved warning times and saved lives. the same with countless other chasers.
This guest is a journalist. With a camera.

maren

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 11, 2015, 11:55:06 PM
This is riveting...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're always a tough crowd, DN, but it's not doing it for me, either.  I hope those who ARE more interested in than we, aren't disappointed 

coaster

Quote from: phrodo on November 11, 2015, 11:56:53 PM
He needs a Dominator. KFOR in OKC has a car that can sit in a tornado - drills spikes into the ground.

http://kfor.com/2013/05/20/reed-timmer-takes-dominator-4-inside-violent-tornado/
I've been in the dominator. Its pretty cool, but I wouldn't get as close as he does.