jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/jim-elvidge/

QuoteWebsite: http://theuniversesolved.com

Jim Elvidge holds a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. He has applied his training in the high-tech world as a leader in technology. He also holds 4 patents in digital signal processing and has written articles for publications as diverse as Monitoring Times and the IEEE Transactions on Geoscience. For many years, Elvidge has kept pace with the latest research, theories, and discoveries in the varied fields of subatomic physics, cosmology, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology. This unique knowledge base has provided the foundation for his first book, “The Universe-Solved!”

maren

Hiya, Gabbers!  Blessings to my fellow Princesses in Tartsville.  Let's get it started!!

maren

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 10, 2015, 10:57:53 PM
Good evening, folks!

Hello, Michael -- I'd say hello to ZomZom, too, but don't want to look at that avatar!  :D

ZomZom

Quote from: maren on November 10, 2015, 11:00:21 PM
Hello, Michael -- I'd say hello to ZomZom, too, but don't want to look at that avatar!  :D
Don't be scared I don't bite.  ;D

looking forward to this one!

hello all you wonderful and productive people. You are somebody!

starrmtn001

Quote from: maren on November 10, 2015, 10:58:42 PM
Hiya, Gabbers!  Blessings to my fellow Princesses in Tartsville.  Let's get it started!!
And Blessings to you Sister Princess Maren!

maren

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 10, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
Hi Maren.

Hi, Georgie!  (I've been away for a week and I feel like I'm so HAPPY to "see" you all again!!)  *big hug*

Quote from: maren on November 10, 2015, 11:02:16 PM
Hi, Georgie!  (I've been away for a week and I feel like I'm so HAPPY to "see" you all again!!)  *big hug*

I was missing you in the RCH thread.

Ghost Nutter

I wouldn't mind living in a matrix that looked something like the Truman show

maren

Quote from: ZomZom on November 10, 2015, 11:00:58 PM
Don't be scared I don't bite.  ;D

It just reminds me too much of a man I wasted a few years on.   ;)  YOU, I like!