• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

flimflam384

TERRIBLE guest.  Sounds like 700 Club horse shit to me.  "Yew don't love Jebus rightly ole Satain will common in!"

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Sean92008 on November 09, 2015, 11:21:53 PM
It is the implosion of California.  This state is going to turn into some futuristic hell hole a la Hunger Games kinda funkiness.  The state over regulates Sea World and then expects them to do all their sea creature rescues... 

Amazing.  California is truly a blue state.

Yeah, California is so terrible. Thank god we have dirt poor ignorant paradises like the Deep South RED states to inspire us all.

gx2music

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:25:26 PM
A cop is a true cop when they refuse to ignore what is being done, no matter what danger they will be in...

That does sound like his description of his gun being taken and then being shot.. He lost all senses except sight.  No pain , hearing etc. 

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 09, 2015, 11:25:01 PM
october of 01 i think he said

2nd October 2001 is a show labelled Demonology in my archive so I assume that that is the one.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: flimflam384 on November 09, 2015, 11:27:48 PM
TErrible guest.  Sounds like 700 Club horse shit to me.  "Yew don't love Jebus rightly ole Satain will common in!"

His belief system is so simplistic. You, God and Da Devil.  That's it.

Oh, great. Now he is spouting paranoid One World Religion nonsense.

AppealPlay

This is great.  I love this guy...even if he still hasn't left the Catholic Church.  There's time for him still. :D

ziznak

Oh hey Jaz while yer in the archive set aside the show in 05 with this guy dr green i think... Art calls him out on his BS and then ends the interview.  I always sleep with some old Art queued up and I happened to wake up to hear this unceremonious booting.  It was awesome. Art let the dude know he was totally not buying it and that it was over... He seems to be nicer these days where he doesn't make so obvious.  Truely a classhic.

oct 2 2001 its in there!

edit: damn yo u beat me to it!
Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 11:28:23 PM
2nd October 2001 is a show labelled Demonology in my archive so I assume that that is the one.

Bradsmith313

This is so much bullshit. Seriously.

Let's talk about priests molesting kids. Where was God then?

chefist

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 09, 2015, 11:28:46 PM

Soon those religious, capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes! Right Comrade?

Catsmile

Based on the Philippine Census for the year 2000, an estimated 85.5% of Filipinos are Christians which consists of 80.1% Roman Catholic, 1.8% Evangelical, 0.7% Iglesia ni Cristo, 1.1% Aglipayan, and 2.2% other Christian groups including other Protestant denominations (Baptist, Pentecostal, Anglican, Methodist, and Seventh Day Adventist) as well as Orthodox. Between 5%-11%[3] of the whole country is Muslim; about 1% to 2% are Buddhist; 1.8% of the entire population adheres to other independent religions, while 1% to 11%[4] are irreligious.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Philippines

flimflam384

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 09, 2015, 11:28:46 PM

I may have to tune out early tonight.  I don't care if it's the 700 Club with Art Bell, it's still the 700 Club and I'm not here to be preached at.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 09, 2015, 11:24:29 PM
They teach them to either quickly grab the slide and push back and hold or push directly against the muzzle end of the pistol to take it out of battery.  I sure as hell wouldn't want to try and do that. :o
I'll set up a remedial training session for you with Paladin in CQB.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 09, 2015, 11:27:54 PM
Yeah, California is so terrible. Thank god we have dirt poor ignorant paradises like the Deep South RED states to inspire us all.

The south is wonderful.  Really, it is.  We're good people, I assure you. :)

SciFiAuthor

I'm enjoying this, but it's hard to buy his argument that the disappearance of God from society causes more violence when you have a middle east that's currently engaging in an orgy of killing in God's name.

Zzzzillion

I'm an atheist, but really have no problem whatsoever with Christians. In fact, they're amongst the more decent and charitable people I know.

I'm always astounded at how vitriolic people have become towards them. I don't believe, they do ... end of story for me.

gx2music

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 09, 2015, 11:27:40 PM
Have faith.(Pun intended) The master is at play and will steer him to the good stuff... DEMONS - YA

Indeed... Art's interviews with Father Malachy Martin are probably his best ever.

As a result exorcism/demonology and the Catholic angle is a subject of fascination to him.

Get ready for the ride - this is gonna be a good one.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on November 09, 2015, 11:31:06 PM
This is so much bullshit. Seriously.

Let's talk about priests molesting kids. Where was God then?
Good question.  Good luck getting an (honest) answer.

flimflam384

Quote from: chefist on November 09, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Da.  Da.  Hail Stalin.  And Satan.  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: flimflam384 on November 09, 2015, 11:31:31 PM
I may have to tune out early tonight.  I don't care if it's the 700 Club with Art Bell, it's still the 700 Club and I'm not here to be preached at.
Scared? I bet you are scared. Gonna catch you some Jesus.

dortmunder

Something in Art's voice tells me he's  gonna dump his ass and go to open lines before long.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: chefist on November 09, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

So you are saying that because I am not a right wing conservative Christian that means I am automatically a communist. Perhaps you missed it, but the Soviet Union fell in 1989. Russia is now a capitalist nation. China, although officially communist, is more capitalist than the USA!  You need to keep up.

flimflam384

Quote from: dortmunder on November 09, 2015, 11:33:15 PM
Something in Art's voice tells me he's  gonna dump his ass and go to open lines before long.

I sure hope so.

AppealPlay

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 09, 2015, 11:31:37 PM
I'll set up a remedial training session for you with Paladin in CQB.

My local gun range has monthly classes on CQB scenarios.  I'm so clumsy though, I would probably misstep and fall to the ground. :P

gx2music

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 09, 2015, 11:31:53 PM
I'm enjoying this, but it's hard to buy his argument that the disappearance of God from society causes more violence when you have a middle east that's currently engaging in an orgy of killing in God's name.

Catholics would argue that's about killing in Satans name.  ( a false god).