• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

AppealPlay

Hoaxland is going to be pissed.  Then again, he'll find a way to say NASA is lying and covering up the Martian nuke wars.

coaster

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:03:39 PM
Its all bullshit , once you are dead its over..people are gullible, they want hope and some life after death.
Just my 2 cents
I find it funny how people are always famous people or nobility in their past lives. Give me a break.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:00:17 PM
Past Lives is one of my favorite topics!

Yep... did you have any?... I was once a spider and liked to sneak up and bite cute girls on their ankles.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ASC on November 05, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
smoke some weed, Art

you'll sleep just fine!

Hell, if we're doing drugs as sleep aids, I imagine heroin would do the job.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 05, 2015, 11:05:30 PM
As a former rodent owner, it's very obvious if it's a male.

Check.

No rodents here. Only fixed male dogs.

If you ever need to catch mice, put a dash of Tabasco on top of the peanut butter. The best way to draw mice. 100% success rate.

Its all bullshit , once you are dead its over..people are gullible, they want hope and some life after death.
Just my 2 cents

For all I know you maybe right, but my experience in the few minutes it occured was pretty freakin' incredible and beyond any drup trip I've ever been on, and nothing else in life has ever come close to the NDE, and it was similar to others with a tunnel and light and relative that was happy to see me and ready to send me back. For all I know I'm dead and everyhting that has happened since maybe nothing but the last few moments of my life, including you and this forum and Art and everything else.....I really really appreciate PKD's sense of life.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:05:55 PM
I find it funny how people are always famous people or nobility in their past lives. Give me a break.

Not I. I think I was cyanobacteria...

Barfly

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2015, 11:05:55 PM
I wanna come back as Ron Jeremy, he may not be good looking but that man has had one hell of a life, i see him every year at Fantasy Fest in Key West.

Ok Art get this guy on....

QuoteThe notch-delay solar theory was introduced in 2014, but was left incomplete. The climate modelling and notch-delay solar theory has now been extended, updated, written up more completely, and will be rolled out at Joanne's blog in the latter part of a series of blog posts that starts with applying basic physics to climate.

Documents

The Optimal Fourier Transform (OFT). The OFT is a low-noise variation of the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), essentially the same except the OFT is free to use any frequencies rather than the prescribed grid of frequencies used by the DFT. Slow to calculate, but more useful for analyzing time series containing only a few of the cycles of interest. [Last updated 18 Oct 2015.]
    Spreadsheet and Model (Excel, 20 MB). The spreadsheet containing all the data, the calculations, and the notch-delay solar model. Programmed in VBA, the BASIC programming language that is part of Microsoft Office, runs if you have Excel.

http://sciencespeak.com/climate-nd-solar.html

WhiteCrow

Just my 2 cents

oh now Barfly ... come on brother ... its ok all good

nbirnes

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 05, 2015, 11:07:53 PM
If you ever need to catch mice, put a dash of Tabasco on top of the peanut butter. The best way to draw mice. 100% success rate.

Any reason why? We have only used peanut butter, but are always looking to improve.

I once did a past life regression on myself, a book taught me how to do it through meditation, and it was an amazing experience. Even though I learned I was a pretty crappy person in my past life.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:06:24 PM
Nobody does, thats my point

No, your point was that there is nothing, when in actual fact no one knows what happens after death.

As in the subject of God(s) and many other subjects, I am agnostic on the subject of life after death.  Once that veil comes down, it's down.  We simply don't know what happens to us once we die, and so far we do not have sufficient technology to communicate clearly with the dead.  Further to that, we don't  even know if there is "something" to communicate with.

We just don't know.

this guest better have some kind of new kick to this or at the least a good deal of interesting stories....

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:10:21 PM
I once did a past life regression on myself, a book taught me how to do it through meditation, and it was an amazing experience. Even though I learned I was a pretty crappy person in my past life.

Ah, so more or the less the same as now. 8)

WhiteCrow

norland2424

Was? ;D :D.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
I am now the owner of this live thread.  You are all my subjects.
Blaaah ha ha ha.
Been taking some pointers from Paladin ?

gabrielle

Wow...Darth S...that sounds interesting.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2015, 11:09:13 PM
oh now Barfly ... come on brother ... its ok all good

He's drunk.  Cut him some slack.  And he's got too many motorcycles.  That is enough to tear a man apart.   :D