• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151102 - Cody Lundin - Survival - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 02, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
I checked the site.  UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!  Hoagie just has to be in his safe zone since Ross left.  PATHETIC.

lol its more that scott is busy hitting on Michelle from japan.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
I checked the site.  UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!  Hoagie just has to be in his safe zone since Ross left.  PATHETIC.

It is pathetic. Two shows about the same bullshit in a row.

Rix Gins

Wonder how many of us are coming in late after watching a super Monday night football game?  (Sorry Art.)

Quote from: norland2424 on November 02, 2015, 11:39:17 PM
lol its more that scott is busy hitting on Michelle from japan.

I wonder how restraining orders work in Japan.

jazmunda

I think what the guest means is that the word "Survivalist" has a negative connotation in society.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 02, 2015, 11:33:40 PM
A friend of mine bought some rural property and we went up there to camp a little and have a look around. I got destroyed by bugs and was in a hotel by day 3.
Try camping on the shore of Lake Superior just after a rain. Bayflies by the millions. They cover your tent so thick they block the daylight. The little bastards bite like a horsefly too.

ShayP

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 02, 2015, 11:39:47 PM
I know, I know, but food is always better when you grew it.

Yes it is.  I appreciate that and have noticed you do as well.  I also appreciate (after I caught up in the threads) the concern you showed regarding the hose barfly fed me water through.  BPA's are bad.  ;)  ;D

Donald Noory

"Survivalist"- the kind of dumb douchebag who bought all the Y2K supplies Art was pumping back pre-millennium.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 02, 2015, 11:40:20 PM
Wonder how many of us are coming in late after watching a super Monday night football game?  (Sorry Art.)

That reminds me....I have to check my fantasy team.

Catsmile

42 Minutes in and we are defining the word "Survivalist."
Riveting.  ... It's all the radio. 

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 02, 2015, 11:42:24 PM
Try camping on the shore of Lake Superior just after a rain. Bayflies by the millions. They cover your tent so thick they block the daylight. The little bastards bite like a horsefly too.

Beats the Barflies in the Keys :D

Just funnin' ya Barfly.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 02, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
"Survivalist"- the kind of dumb douchebag who bought all the Y2K supplies Art was pumping back pre-millennium.

Now, now Dave.  You did it too.   8)

ShayP

I personally think this is a nice break from the usual stuff.  Know what I mean?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: jazmunda on November 02, 2015, 11:42:24 PM
I think what the guest means is that the word "Survivalist" has a negative connotation in society.

I would say that he's right. I mean, when you say it then it sort of connotes some guy in a basement with a bunch of food, a shot gun and a bible waiting for the Armageddon. But at the same time, it's silly not to be somewhat prepared.

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
Yes it is.  I appreciate that and have noticed you do as well.  I also appreciate (after I caught up in the threads) the concern you showed regarding the hose barfly fed me water through.  BPA's are bad.  ;)  ;D

Yep, only natural rubber for my gimps.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2015, 11:43:38 PM
I missed that. Good for her!

lol scott went into some rant about wanting her to cook him chicken lol

StonedApeMan

My god Cody is being a dick.  Needs some bong rips or something.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:44:19 PM
I personally think this is a nice break from the usual stuff.  Know what I mean?

I agree, I'm enjoying the interview.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 02, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
Wanna buy some candles?

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on November 02, 2015, 11:45:44 PM
lol scott went into some rant about wanting her to cook him chicken lol
He's a pervy old man.

Quote from: jazmunda on November 02, 2015, 11:42:24 PM
The same way the term "hacker" has been twisted by the media to refer black hats.