• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151102 - Cody Lundin - Survival - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 02, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

eddie dean

I like the guest tonight, but he can be a bit persnickety at times. I hope he relaxes with Art and goes with the flow tonight!

bateman

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 02, 2015, 11:30:04 PM
Speaking of sea sickness....we usually suffer from food sickness in the Merica!

Best gif I've seen today. 10/10.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 02, 2015, 11:30:19 PM
I'd be okay.  Lots of squirrels in the backyard.
Watch them for awhile before you harvest them so you can go back and get their stash.

maren

How are so many of you familiar with this guest?  I figured it would be b-o-r-i-n-g, but then I read your enthusiastic posts.  I'm going to try to hang in for a while.  But if the KillShot comes, not sure I want to survive, ya know?

A friend of mine bought some rural property and we went up there to camp a little and have a look around. I got destroyed by bugs and was in a hotel by day 3.

ShayP

Quote from: maren on November 02, 2015, 11:32:21 PM
How are so many of you familiar with this guest?  I figured it would be b-o-r-i-n-g, but then I read your enthusiastic posts.  I'm going to try to hang in for a while.  But if the KillShot comes, not sure I want to survive, ya know?

A buddy of mine turned me on to him.  I read his books.  Saw some of the tv show he did with some other guy.  ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 02, 2015, 11:32:20 PM
Watch them for awhile before you harvest them so you can go back and get their stash.

Damned thing stole all my hazelnuts this past summer and then threatened me when I went to pick the remaining few.  The weren't even ripe yet!  You can bet I'll do that :)

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 02, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
You know he's on again with Hoagland tonight even though he was on Friday.

I checked the site.  UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!  Hoagie just has to be in his safe zone since Ross left.  PATHETIC.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 02, 2015, 11:31:01 PM
I like the guest tonight, but he can be a bit persnickety at times. I hope he relaxes with Art and goes with the flow tonight!

The old days called. They want their word back.  :P

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
I checked the site.  UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!  Hoagie just has to be in his safe zone since Ross left.  PATHETIC.
I hope Bob brings his guitar again.

ShayP

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 02, 2015, 11:34:53 PM
Damned thing stole all my hazelnuts this past summer and then threatened me when I went to pick the remaining few.  The weren't even ripe yet!  You can bet I'll do that :)

Hazelnuts?  ??? You are very lucky.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 02, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
You know he's on again with Hoagland tonight even though he was on Friday.

The words of a genius should resound in perpetuity.  Give him his own show.

maren

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:34:30 PM
A buddy of mine turned me on to him.  I read his books.  Saw some of the tv show he did with some other guy.  ;D

I'll give him a listen -- LOL -- Art BINGED on him today!