• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

artbell_ghost - single most interesting poster in bellgab history.

Started by artbell_ghost, July 27, 2019, 11:08:22 AM

artbell_ghost

sure others have had moments, but people are saying that i am the single most interested person other than yourkshire pub.

generally i agree with this and wanted to let you all post publicly the praise you give me privately.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 27, 2019, 11:08:22 AM
sure others have had moments, but people are saying that i am the single most interested person other than yourkshire pub.

generally i agree with this and wanted to let you all post publicly the praise you give me privately.

https://youtu.be/C79ZcXsIT1c

ItsOver

Camazotz, followed by Sardondi.  Cam still posts occasionally but Sardondi has been MIA for a long time.

artbell_ghost

i’ve read sardondi posts. very interesting bellgaber. should return

artbell_ghost

i might have a crapy keyboard but when i post, people stand (or sit if unable to stand for any reeson) ready to read it.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on July 27, 2019, 01:33:51 PM
Camazotz, followed by Sardondi.  Cam still posts occasionally but Sardondi has been MIA for a long time.
Am I mistaken, or did Sardondi disappear sometime around some discussion about the non-compete and a lawyer? I seem to recall that I did believe he may actually know a thing or two about law (though I could be wrong- my memory is not great...)

As for Cam- he should try to post moor. He was certainly a very interesting guy...

Didn't we also have an artist who rode his bike around town (did some artwork for "the Blitz?") I seem to recall he was another interesting character.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 27, 2019, 11:08:22 AM

If you wanted your own musing thread, you only had to start a youtube channel. Brig would have one set up within the hour.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 11:06:35 PM
If you wanted your own musing thread, you only had to start a youtube channel. Brig would have one set up within the hour.  ;)

heh heh

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on July 27, 2019, 01:33:51 PM
He works for the gov't.  He'll be back when he can.

VC

The Sock Puppet Playground:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2019, 11:27:09 AM
Cut the shit! You are him. Talk about neutered. Still the neediest faggot on Bellgab. ;D

Quote from: AZRAA on June 21, 2019, 02:06:02 PM
I am, 16 is, all of those who see you as you are, even paladin.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 19, 2019, 11:42:30 AM
I really wish someone would explain what brig does that is so horrible.  The worst I've seen her do is make the same pointed observations everyone else is thinking, which I've come to regard as a virtue at least in Bellgabian terms.

Maybe because neither of my grandmas was they hugs-and-cookies kind (both would pinch you and tell you you were getting fat) I do not have the jarring image discordance some people seem to remark.  And she can be sweet, in her way.

Quote from: AZRAA on July 19, 2019, 12:00:26 PM
The proper term is voyeurism - she uses their videos to vicariously live through them, then swiftly discards them for fresh "talent".

Think Epstein with a coterie aging 15 year olds.

Brig's skill is not in florid exposition, rather it is in psychological strip searching.

Medusa was as well.
Looks like you got caught giving Metron2267 aka 26 Horses the cookie jar access to your account at Ellgab. :D

QuoteHaving fun trying to log in, @Smoko, @JUT , @Azzerae , @Nazia ?

See what happens when you share your account with known psychotic @26 horses ? [aka Metron2267]

2 mental cases 1 account

;)

artbell_ghost

Quote from: VC on July 30, 2019, 10:03:25 PM
Looks like you got caught giving Metron2267 aka 26 Horses the cookie jar access to your account at Ellgab. :D

;)

oh shit!  you are omega level investigator. whos next?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
Am I mistaken, or did Sardondi disappear sometime around some discussion about the non-compete and a lawyer? I seem to recall that I did believe he may actually know a thing or two about law (though I could be wrong- my memory is not great...)

As for Cam- he should try to post moor. He was certainly a very interesting guy...

Didn't we also have an artist who rode his bike around town (did some artwork for "the Blitz?") I seem to recall he was another interesting character.
I don't recall the Sardondi MIA details, either.  I did have a vague feeling he worked in the judical system, somewhere, sometime.

As for Cam, he's definitely a man who follows his own ways.  He posts when he feels like it and disappears when he feels like it.

The Artist?  Are you refering to NXOEED?

Thank me for scrolling through half of BellGab's "N" member list to find him.  ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2019, 06:34:26 AM
I don't recall the Sardondi MIA details, either.  I did have a vague feeling he worked in the judical system, somewhere, sometime.

As for Cam, he's definitely a man who follows his own ways.  He posts when he feels like it and disappears when he feels like it.

Thank me for scrolling through half of BellGab's "N" member list to find him.  ;)

NXOEED is not only extremely interesting, but he's very talented as well.  I remember Googling the guy after reading his posts about his art, there were a number of articles and sites about him.

VC

Quote from: VC on July 30, 2019, 10:03:25 PM

;)
Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 06:20:51 AM
oh shit!  you are omega level investigator. whos next?
If you think that quote of mine was directed at you, then you're omega level mistaken. You missed the target of intent and mocking misdirection.

But, aren't you someone's Sock Puppet that already posted here? I think so. :D

artbell_ghost

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 09:15:14 AM
If you think that quote of mine was directed at you, then you're omega level mistaken. You missed the target of intent and mocking misdirection.

But, aren't you someone's Sock Puppet that already posted here? I think so. :D

i wasn’t thinking it was directed at me. i assume no ego as i have no self

i praise great moments when i see them

can you explain ‘Sock Puppet’?  i dont think i understand the term in your sentance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
i wasn’t thinking it was directed at me. i assume no ego as i have no self

i praise great moments when i see them

can you explain ‘Sock Puppet’?  i dont think i understand the term in your sentance.

It’s him. ::)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2019, 06:34:26 AM

NX... I would say that you scrolled through 7/8 of the "N" member list. Thanks. That is him.*

*He seemed like a really interesting character. I also think he had his own webpage. I may have to go looking...

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 03:52:47 PM

I'm certain that my parents made sock puppets when I was young. But I assume that is not what the poster is referring to.

I have to believe that they meant that you could be loud, abrasive, and famous (like Ed.)  :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

But, aren't you someone's Sock Puppet that already posted here? I think so.

It seems there isn't a single poster in BellGab's history you haven't accused of being a sock puppet to themselves.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 02, 2019, 01:44:37 PM
It seems there isn't a single poster in BellGab's history you haven't accused of being a sock puppet to themselves.
MD response:
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2019, 04:31:26 PM
It’s him. ::)

artbell_ghost

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

you carry the heavy weight of needing to feel smarter and more important than 'others'.  it shows in your posts and i take this momemt to meditate towards you're healing my friend.  im not claiming to be better than you but a fellow traveller on the same roads, therefore i tip my hat and exellence in the chaos