• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: chefist on April 04, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I'll be going up "incognito"...does anyone have an idea on when it will be? I'll go by the name, Harry Johnson.

Any relation to Big Harry Johnson?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Do you know how fucked up that is? You've been on this board a long time. I mean no one here liked Lasha after her last fiasco except maybe white crow. You can even look at Heather's posting history and she too took shots at her. And now they are buddies. Damn how the mighty have fallen. Or Lasha is just a really good weasel? Not sure which. Maybe a little of both? Desperate times call for desperate measures? We need an inside reporter getting us the dirt. And before anyone accuses me of having no life, it's totally true. No need for confirmation. lol

Edit: I have only listened to two shows half way through ever. The first one and one a few months ago after hearing a clip here.

I think it is time for a real stalker to spy on Art's and Wade's compounds.  I'd do it but I'm on the other side of the country.

Quote from: chefist on April 04, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I'll be going up "incognito"...does anyone have an idea on when it will be? I'll go by the name, Harry Johnson.

LOL.  I want a report back by 5/4/18.  That gives you a month.  I want all the dirty gossip.  Don't disappoint me!

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 04, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
LOL.  I want a report back by 5/4/18.  That gives you a month.  I want all the dirty gossip.  Don't disappoint me!

If I go, I'll find a way to broadcast live...I'm about 5 hours away...

Quote from: chefist on April 04, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I will keep abreast of the situation.  Look forward to the updates!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 04, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Youtube live? Facebook live? I want to hear it! LOL.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
Youtube live? Facebook live? I want to hear it! LOL.

I would almost bet there is no 4G out there...might just have a live thread on BG and post pics of the goings on...could be a hoot...

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Honorable mention for Magic Johnson?

Ha  ;D could bring back Detective Frank Hardgrove...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Honorable mention for Magic Johnson?
Absolutely.  ;D
And chefist wouldn't you still need the internet for a thread on bellgab? Can't you just ask Area 51 to use their wifi?  :P

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
Ha  ;D

Art Bell
1 hr ·
DISCLOSURE

What Heather is doing is a brave act. For all my life people have talked Disclosure and talked and talked. I have no illusion that she will get to any Alien anything but at least she feels the need to do something, anything to move beyond talk and raise the stakes in trying to get to the truth. If we have been visited (and I believe we have) we have a right to know. It seems to me we have a moral right to know, will it change people’s basic faith? Not any more than the Pope suddenly being quoted as saying “There is no Hell”. We have a right to know, she is right and if a act of Civil Disobedience helps I am all for it.

Art Bell

Not that I expect HW to go through with this charade, but if she does I wonder how Bell will feel about the stakes having been raised if the Feds declare his studio a crime scene and he is precluded from broadcasting MITD or using his amateur radio gear?

Invasion of Art Bell's Compound!  The BE-THERE Event of 2018!  Find out what Art's Parts really are!  Learn how a mediocre social networker managed to cajol Art into starting yet another radio show which he could hand off in short order to his protege!  AND what does Airyn really think about Heather living so close to Art?  Our intrepid reporter chefist corners Airyn and the Bell kids outside the Pahrump Wal-mart!  You won't want to miss this!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 04, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
Not that I expect HW to go through with this charade, but if she does I wonder how Bell will feel about the stakes having been raised if the Feds declare his studio a crime scene and he is precluded from broadcasting MITD or using his amateur radio gear?
I'm with you, UD.  It's just a last ditch joke for the sad charade that is MITD.  For those who believe it's real, shouldn't it be reported as a domestic terrorist threat of a military installation?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
Best.Codename.Ever.  8)

And I'm his cousin, Harry Palms. Nice to meet you! What do you mean you don't want to shake my hand?! :D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
I'm with you, UD.  It's just a last ditch joke for the sad charade that is MITD.  For those who believe it's real, shouldn't it be reported as a domestic terrorist threat of a military installation?
Post 911 things were upped and messing with "Critical Infrastructure" is a bad thing. And almost anything, if the government wants, can be under some "terrorism" charge also.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/5195c
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-113B

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
I am proudly a hater. And you're right that would be a flaw if it were really a plan. Humor is what it's all about here considering what a joke this podcast is. I think this whole Area 51 thing is a stunt, much like the stalker. They could easily get out of the show but I don't think that is their greedy plan. I think this is classic Art doing another 'I might fill in, subscribe sign up to find out'. Then again most people can't type a complete sentence these days so it's quite possible Heather has an army of really stupid listeners. Everyone knows there isn't anything at Area 51. Alien lore says they were taken to Wright Patterson if that even happened.

Dr MD, even if Art was at one time a disinfo agent he carries very little weight now. Although if you dig you can find some interesting truth about who he really is and who he really works for. I've said too much. LOL

Betcha, those Area 51 administrator goons and camo dudes are shaking in their boots right now. Feverlessly making contingency plans to move the Aliens before Heather storms the gate.

Hell no knows no wrath like a scorned obscure late night paranormal podcaster..

All the chickens are coming home to roost!

https://youtu.be/ZioAuWGHjUw

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Do you know how fucked up that is? You've been on this board a long time. I mean no one here liked Lasha after her last fiasco except maybe white crow. You can even look at Heather's posting history and she too took shots at her. And now they are buddies. Damn how the mighty have fallen. Or Lasha is just a really good weasel? Not sure which. Maybe a little of both? Desperate times call for desperate measures? We need an inside reporter getting us the dirt. And before anyone accuses me of having no life, it's totally true. No need for confirmation. lol

Edit: I have only listened to two shows half way through ever. The first one and one a few months ago after hearing a clip here.

Yessiree I like'um ALL! have you forgotten so quickly?

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 04, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
I don't think so but I've only heard like 3 shows in the last month which is 3 more than I heard the month before.  :-[  She mentioned some other name I believe but she did a shout-out to Lasha one night so they are tight.
Does RoseGirl live in Art’s guest hacienda too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 04, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I'm starting to get a definite sex cult feeling here. :o

ItsOver

I'm starting to get more of a chicken coop feeling.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
I'm starting to get a definite sex cult feeling here. :o

You might be getting your ab's mixed up.

mmmmm......could be!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 04, 2018, 04:43:34 PM
You might be getting your ab's mixed up.

Nope. I stopped touching myself and the feeling is still there. :-\

Even Manson needed a couple back up dudes to take up some of his slack. ;)

ItsTelly

Damon: Heather just talked about her user name here.

Well, what is it?....

For that matter, what is Art's? It is ARTHUR Bell, perhaps? 

Telly

albrecht

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 04, 2018, 05:10:20 PM
Damon: Heather just talked about her user name here.

Well, what is it?....

For that matter, what is Art's? It is ARTHUR Bell, perhaps? 

Telly
Since she has posted about it and is now a public figure I guess releasing that information is not against MV, praise him, BG rules about doxxing, personal information, etc. [Redacted] I think was Heather, as I recall.

I just had a funny thought about Heather and her crew invading Area 51, wish I had the skill to dubb C.W. McCall's song  Convoy into Heather's theme for the invasion.

GravitySucks

I will bet Jazmunda is the most jealous person on the planet these days. All that effort to get written into Art’s will...