• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on April 01, 2018, 05:18:32 PM
What does that even mean?

It means that little green men do not visit us and abduct our cattle.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WOTR on April 01, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

The fuck you say!

Jackstar

"Little green men" "Men" of any size or color would be extraterrestrials by definition. I don't think you've thought this thing through, I really don't.

Quote from: WOTR on April 01, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
... It tells me what her and Art think of the IQ of their listeners.

You mean reinforces what we already knew

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 01, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
Art's a master at tacitly endorsing bullshit while keeping enough of a distance from the frauds to maintain the weaselly excuse of "I was just presenting information to let the listener decide for themselves" when it all goes pear shaped(Dames, Courtney Brown, Gordon Michael Scallion et al)...

The Heaven's Gate Hale Bopp cult...

albrecht

But aliens do and not just in the USA. Here is Marcos on the issue decades ago:
https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/presdecs/pd1974/pd_533_1974.html
PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 533 August 8, 1974
THE ANTI-CATTLE RUSTLING LAW OF 1974
"When the offender is an alien, he shall be deported immediately upon the completion of the service of his sentence without further proceedings."

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
Sean David Morton
You mean #73055-112? Does USP Tucson let him wear the cape?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 01, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
The main ''tell'' is the part about him filling in when she gets arrested

But keep those subscriptions current anyway

Lol.. it's 5 bucks a month. No biggie.. admit it some of you guys just love to rant..and others are jealous.
I never listen to the archives but just let my subscription run. Glad that someone from Bellgab got the opportunity.

We are ALL wacky

https://youtu.be/c7W5x9ZHOXU

WhiteCrow

Prove it!

ItsOver

Somewhere, a lady just shed a tear.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 01, 2018, 12:46:10 PM
The biggest inconsistency with the "plan" is that you can not prove the existence of alien bodies or artifacts by trudging in the perimeter with yahoos and getting camo dudes up in your bidness.

Outstanding Watson!..
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Calling Bateman... we his take on the "plan"

Morgus

Quote from: mv on April 01, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
This post is just dripping with insincerity. Needless to say, this "plan" isn't actually going to happen.
Well that post was made on April 1st weekend...  8)

cyclosp214

You know Art Bell Was famous For doing this stupid April foals Joke on his website Every year I'm sure this is a continuation Of that theme Since there was no show on April 1 Friday was the hook And I bet Monday will be the April fools reveal.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
I feel stupid.  Usually I catch on to these.  However, I was not on guard in March...

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on April 01, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
But aliens do and not just in the USA. Here is Marcos on the issue decades ago:
https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/presdecs/pd1974/pd_533_1974.html
PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 533 August 8, 1974
THE ANTI-CATTLE RUSTLING LAW OF 1974
"When the offender is an alien, he shall be deported immediately upon the completion of the service of his sentence without further proceedings."

I thought that Obama might have rescinded such a decree and officially declared that there are no aliens.  ;)

CoolTen10

Quote from: cyclosp214 on April 01, 2018, 11:10:16 PM
You know Art Bell Was famous For doing this stupid April foals Joke on his website Every year I'm sure this is a continuation Of that theme Since there was no show on April 1 Friday was the hook And I bet Monday will be the April fools reveal.

Good, then Heather can lose all the rest of her listeners.

Roswells, Art

No one here is asking the right question. I would really like to know exactly what strain of herb she was smoking when she came up with this idea. Hey Damon or anyone, will you call and ask her?

ItsTelly

By all means the "plan' will happen.  But it is foolish.  My guess is that they will get about 5 feet over the line at which point they will be arrested, taken to the county jail, then released.

No one is going to discover 'what is really going on there' or 'what they are hiding from us'. Duh.

Waste of time really.  As i live close to Vegas, I'll swing by to wish them bonne voyage. 

Should be good for a few laughs.

Telly

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 02, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
By all means the "plan' will happen.  But it is foolish.  My guess is that they will get about 5 feet over the line at which point they will be arrested, taken to the county jail, then released.

No one is going to discover 'what is really going on there' or 'what they are hiding from us'. Duh.

Waste of time really.  As i live close to Vegas, I'll swing by to wish them bonne voyage. 

Telly

Who is "they"? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 02, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Telly

If I knew when it was going to be I would schedule a class or two at the Frontsight firearms training center outside of Pahrump and do the same.  I can’t afford tickets to Las Vegas with less than about 30 days notice.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
If I knew when it was going to be I would schedule a class or two at the Frontsight firearms training center outside of Pahrump and do the same.  I can’t afford tickets to Las Vegas with less than about 30 days notice.

What are the details anyway? Place and time? I wouldn't mind scheduling a class or two myself if I'm in the area. Not to say I will be in the area but who knows what the future holds.

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

I suggest Art and Heather grab this as a chance to pull back and say it was an April Fool's joke all along.

The original legendary ''George Noory Sucks'' thread at GLP was started specifically in response to him not doing the Ouija Board experiment on the show live, after teasing it for months.  It was the last straw of his show sucking for those posters.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 02, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
What are the details anyway? Place and time? I wouldn't mind scheduling a class or two myself if I'm in the area. Not to say I will be in the area but who knows what the future holds.

She only said it would be in June and she would not announce the details until later.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Morgus on March 30, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
Art Bell posted this on his facebook page a few minutes ago:

The oddly capitalized letters are an interesting touch, clearly there is a hidden message somewhere in that Bloviating Statement:
North
West
Aliens
Arrested
Bail
Woman
Years
Arrest
Cajones