• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2018, 09:03:19 PM
I recall Art being mainly against the militia-types taking action but supportive of gun ownership and somewhat supportive, or apprehensive about "what could happen," about the various 'range wars', 'sagebrush rebellions,' and standoffs between ranchers and the Feds, States vs Feds,  back in the day (not sure what his view of the more recent Bundy situation was.)
Instead of invading Area51 maybe Heather's battalions should counter the Norry "invasion?" Radio listeners everywhere would be better off if both sides lost.
Ha!  Don't forget Jorch's "shecret weapon."   He could just set on the half a dozen or so HW fans.  Game over.

ItsOver

Ironically, tonight's "Somewhere in Time" is a truth-or-trash episode.  HW's "invasion" ::) I call trash.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 31, 2018, 09:35:37 PM
I don't believe any of the personal stories related to show topics he told us over the years anymore.  The UFO sightings and paranormal experiences he had.  That he had an Ouija Board experience so disturbing he can't say more.  The unsuccessful surgery he witnessed to remove an implant.  That he had no hand in approving George Noory as his successor.  And so on.

Add ''visits from the Feds'' to the list.
Thankfully, we have this guy we can completely believe. ;)

And this guy.

Oh, and this guy...and...

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on March 31, 2018, 09:40:11 PM
Ironically, tonight's "Somewhere in Time" is a truth-or-trash episode.  HW's "invasion" ::) I call trash.

Sad because I just got done listening through a t or t episode on one of the pirate stations

aldousburbank

Wait, I've got it... You parachute in. Am I right?

It is no secret that I like Heather Wade/Wong as much as I would like a yeast infection on prom night.. Does she think anyone cares about her silly attempt to attract vivitors to her show with this stupid,, I don't, i

SnapT

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
OK, I think there's only one way Heather can play this that might meet with limited success. When they arrest her she should try to struggle forward for a few seconds while yelling, No! I've gotta get in there! My beacon's going off. Don't you understand?! My beacon's going off! Then at least they might bring her inside for examination before they find out she's full of shit like we all have. ;)

Love this. Do it, Heather!

Why is Heather ''I'm doing it'' Wade holding her Million Kook March in June?  Why wait?

This shouldn't take more than what - a few days, a week or two - to put together and fit into her schedule. 

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 01, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
Why is Heather ''I'm doing it'' Wade holding her Million Kook March in June?  Why wait?

This shouldn't take more than what - a few days, a week or two - to put together and fit into her schedule.
Freedom Checks.  The next two months she's getting her ducks in a row for Ricky Jack.  If Doug can do it, I have a hunch HW can, too, but Jack's giving her until June 1st because that's just the kind of guy he is.  Quack.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 31, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Such a shame that she is resorting to this.

As opposed to making a living talking about moth men and goblins...

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on April 01, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Why do you hate cryptozoology?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: mv on April 01, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Oh, how quaint. Theater of the MIIIIIIiiiiiiind. Give me a break.

There was no shortage of attorneys here when Bell bolted from SXM, so to any of them still hanging around, does Bell's post open him to any criminal charges if HW goes through with this "plan"?  Accessory before the fact?  Aiding and abetting?  Conspiracy? 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Norm on March 31, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
You do know there is a remote operated door lock on Art's 'studio/guest house?'

Rico999

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

*lol*  Or.....it's the desperate attention seeking stunt of a marginal talent to promote a third rate program at the behest of an over-the-hill radio host looking to somehow stay relevant within a fading genre.

Well, I'm not cynical to the point you are -- yet -- but I do think it's a pretty crazy idea to announce this deal publicly and invite her entire listenership to join her, in June, in the Nevada outback.  There's going to be some people there that won't be prepared for the desert, including dehydration and car breakdowns, so I hope she gives a heads up to those people that need it.  I see her point, though, she may need a lot of witnesses if something interesting does happen (aside from her getting busted, of course).

From now on, the feds are going to know when a flea farts on the backside of any of the cats in the Bell/Wade compound -- if they don't already -- and the "secret location" won't be any secret to them, either.

I don't know how far she's thought this one through, but the one thing she'd better do before is get legal counsel lined up -- and have a courtroom strategy figured out in advance.

On the other hand, I live within an easy day's drive of Pahrump and I might show up.  I've been on one or two of these paranormal snipe hunts before and it's a trip to check out all the true believers that show up. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on March 30, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

This post is just dripping with insincerity. Needless to say, this "plan" isn't actually going to happen.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rico999 on April 01, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
I don't know how far she's thought this one through, but the one thing she'd better do before is get legal counsel lined up -- and have a courtroom strategy figured out in advance.

The deliberate, multiple uses of the word "invasion" completely destroy any defense they may have had. It's a LARP. Listen to me now, believe me later.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on April 01, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
This post is just dripping with insincerity. Needless to say, this "plan" isn't actually going to happen.

The biggest inconsistency with the "plan" is that you can not prove the existence of alien bodies or artifacts by trudging in the perimeter with yahoos and getting camo dudes up in your bidness.

The main ''tell'' is the part about him filling in when she gets arrested

But keep those subscriptions current anyway

Quote from: mv on April 01, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

And ghost hunters

Dr. MD MD

Art's been there awhile and he's probably developed some close ties with his community, being a minor celebrity of sorts. Not only that but he has a military background, if I'm not mistaken. There may be a good chance that the "event" has already been planned and coordinated with their help. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 01, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
The main ''tell'' is the part about him filling in when she gets arrested

But keep those subscriptions current anyway
"Daddy's coming home?  He won't let me down, will he?"

Art's a master at tacitly endorsing bullshit while keeping enough of a distance from the frauds to maintain the weaselly excuse of "I was just presenting information to let the listener decide for themselves" when it all goes pear shaped(Dames, Courtney Brown, Gordon Michael Scallion et al)

"Nobody forced you to go to Pahrump" lulz Damon. Bonus points for abusing the first time caller line

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 01, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
To see if listenership goes up. There's a recent urgency to promote the show. Like Rowland's failed "let's get the listeners to spam social media" campaign and the fake-quittening around New years.  Did the show start in June? Maybe if there's no improvement Art will pull the plug rather than commit to another year

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 31, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
I'd take Rose Girl or Nancy with me. That would be a hoot!
Personally, I would take them both with me.  That would promise to have some real fireworks and be even more of a hoot.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on April 01, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
Personally, I would take them both "Rose Girl and Nancy" with me.  That would promise to have some real fireworks and be even more of a hoot.  ;)

Can we ALL get along?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 01, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Can we ALL get along?

Maybe but not under a NWO communist government. That ain't happening!

WhiteCrow

You may "need" to call Heather's show and talk her out of doing it?

FRIENDSHIP

WOTR

Quote from: Robert on March 31, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
I agree with all that.  I think she thinks there's really something to "disclose", and that it won't happen without some heroic act.
And this "heroic act" is to walk up to the boundary with a white flag and pay a fine?

IF there were something at A51 (and I'm not a believer in aliens), then I would argue that they are not parking the craft and keeping the alien bodies 10 feet from the perimeter where any idiot can just stumble across the line and catch a glimpse.  They are 300 feet underground behind fort Knox-like security, heavy doors, armed guards and biometric locks.

Yeah... This whole thing is about another radio host seeking the "trooth".  I hope she crosses at 11:11 as well. 

As a final thought- she should probably keep a close eye on the new subscriber who signs up to the event.  Pay special attention to her GPS transceiver and earpiece.  Listen for this person repeating the coordinates of the "attack" and the times into a microphone right before leaving to breech the military security and bring about full disclosure.  ::)

Knowing that it is a military installation where they probably really do have some top secret crap (weapons, planes?) I would have to assume that the "welcoming committee" that hands out fines is the very outer layer of security.  Otherwise the Russians (or N. Koreans) would be waltzing in and out a few times a year to take pictures. You have to believe that there is some pretty extreme security around anything sensitive- experimental aircraft or (if they existed) alien bodies.

The sheer stupidity of this (and the fact that they seem to think that anybody intelligent would believe that this VERY lame stunt would result in anything other than an arrest, a fine, and possibly jail time) makes me sad. It tells me what her and Art think of the IQ of their listeners.