• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

I have to explain this one? siGh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 01, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
That's a classic. He found the dog's death to be "heartwarming" too.
In Jorch's perfect version, the kid dies in a horrific fashion, as well.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 01, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
It's my god-given right to make a mockery, out of everything.

I fully support your right to mock men in the midst of a midlife crisis. Just go easy on me when I hear the theme to "Brian's Song".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 02, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
In Jorch's perfect version, the kid dies in a horrific fashion, as well.

Does he still read dead baby stories? Even Gilles de Rais would tell him to take it down a notch.

Genessee KC

I bet Art is happy he doesn’t have to change any clocks tonight

Catsmile

Quote from: Genessee KC on November 03, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

Why? One less hour dealing with the meltdown of Heat Wad, a monster of his own creation.

# Art Asked The Wrong Person To Take A Ride
# She Who Wasn't Dumped Over A Stalker Decried
# Once She Landed In Nye
# Her Broom Refused To Fly
# Stalked For Real Was Surreal
# Art Feeling A Clench
# Because Things Weren't A Cinch
# Needed A Drag Off A Fag
# Arts Way To Say Bye-Bye
# Was Going To The Store Up In The Sky

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 11, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
Computah says naaaah

====================================================
'Allo!
Finished have i an longish scry.
Looking for the shade as per Mr.fArt Bull...
Short on time.
Details later.
Necromancy not dead yet.
Still waiting on alleged autopsey of supposed corpus delecti of Mr.Bull.
Not an fake,'tis I,'Sa Moi,Et.al.
"B_B"
PS:Not "Q_Anon_An_On",qv,as per "Alberecht"(SP?)alleged Dwarf...
More,anon.

B_B is back?
No logo, no symbols, no eldritch bona fides requir’d.
“Not an fake, tis I,’Sa Moi,Et.al.” is sufficient for proof.

Hoagie speaking of cycles.
The stars must be aligned.
Now and anon.

It’s BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Étouffée on November 04, 2018, 12:16:01 AM
B_B is back?
No logo, no symbols, no eldritch bona fides requir’d.
“Not an fake, tis I,’Sa Moi,Et.al.” is sufficient for proof.

Hoagie speaking of cycles.
The stars must be aligned.
Now and anon.

It’s BellGab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

Damn.  I didn't realize how much I'd missed that gif.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
I fully support your right to mock men in the midst of a midlife crisis. Just go easy on me when I hear the theme to "Brian's Song".

Well, that's understandable.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 04, 2018, 03:06:43 AM
Well, that's understandable.

I'm glad that you get the reference. As a Generation X guy in 2018, I feel closer to Methuselah by the day.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 03:25:52 AM
I'm glad that you get the reference. As a Generation X guy in 2018, I feel closer to Methuselah by the day.

After Y & Z, what are they going to call the next generation?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

It could be like hurricanes. They start over with "A".  :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

We're not too far off in age

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 04, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
We're not too far off in age

Cool, I found another Gen X'er. You grew up in a time when you didn't have to *search* for good music.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 05:40:51 AM
Cool, I found another Gen X'er. You grew up in a time when you didn't have to *search* for good music.

100% true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

Generation Wha?!

Aceking999

I really have to get the "ultimate Art Bell" file. I know it is well over 60 GB but I cannoit find any working magnetic links or even torrets online. I have tried everythibng and, IF somone can help me get those files I would be appreciative.

I am going through the YouTube shows fast and I really miss Art.

Help me get those shows!

Pete

Aceking999

The magnetic linbk will NOT work. If I can get them from a drop box, or give somone a link to upload them to my drop box, that would really be great. I will be done with the YouTube shows in no time flat. I really miss Art.

The ones that Noory's site has are edited to death or 45 min.teasers designed for getting a bunch of sign-ups.

Help!

Pete

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Genessee KC on November 03, 2018, 07:36:11 PM
With his double-speak, he may still have to...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
Generation Wha?!

Generation Waa is a good name for many Millennial snowflakes, hiding in their safe spaces after being triggered by "hate speech". That's four, four, modern cliches in one sentence.

Jackstar

Date Registered: Yesterday

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 06, 2018, 09:48:13 PM
Art's favorite song in hell.

Your next stop:

Wear flip flops. :(

Just listened to a 2005 show with John Lash about the Gnostics and the Archons. Art joked about playing Archon on an old computer. Lash mentioned the Gnostics warned about the Archons ability to mimic and create realities to trap people in. Really got the noggin joggin.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 07, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
the Gnostics warned about the Archons ability to mimic and create realities to trap people in

Metron2267

https://phys.org/news/2015-12-millennials-religion-embracing-spirituality.html
"Spiritual but not religious."
This tagline has become increasingly popular with the millennial generation â€" aged 18 to 34 â€" and University of Virginia Associate Religious Studies Professor Matthew Hedstrom has spent a lot of time asking why. He's finding answers in today's consumer capitalist culture.
A Pew Research Center survey, published in November, revealed that millennials are less attached to organized religion than their parents or grandparents were at the same age, with only about 40 percent saying religion is very important in their lives. However, the same survey revealed that about 80 percent of millennials believe in God and increasing numbers identify with statements like "I feel a deep sense of spiritual peace and well-being" or "I experience a deep sense of wonder about the universe."

https://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/why_are_millennials_turning_to_astrology

The Demographics of Belief
One of the most noteworthy aspects of belief in astrology is that it is more often embraced by liberals. A 2009 Pew Research Center study found that people who described themselves as liberal were almost twice as likely to say they believe in astrology than self-described conservatives: 30 percent of liberals compared to 16 percent of conservatives (Liu 2009). Similarly, a 2015 study using data from the General Social Survey data of the National Opinion Research Survey at the University of Chicago found that conservatives were more likely to endorse the statement, “we trust too much in science and not enough in religious faith,” and liberals were more likely to have consulted their daily horoscope or astrological profile (DellaPosta, Shi, and Macy 2015, 1482â€"1483).

According to the Pew study, belief is also more likely to be a youthful phenomenon, with the youngest age group, 18-to-29-year-olds, having a 30 percent belief rate and belief decreasing with each increasing age bracket. Only 18 percent of 65-year-olds and older endorsed astrology. Education was also systematically associated with lower levels of belief, with 18 percent of college graduates endorsing astrology, as compared to 30 percent of those in the high school or less education group. Finally, for both Protestants and Catholics, more frequent church attendance was related to lower levels of belief in astrology (Liu 2009).