• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

which is it, Jason? are you innocent or not? make up your mind buddy.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

Lilith

I fail to see how asking to have a mans name cleared of accusations publicly made against him could in any way be considered a game.

I see her repeatedly apologize for "using the wrong term", in reference to calling him a sexual predator, but she has also called him a stalker.  I'm sure Jason probably said things he is now embarrassed about when he thought she was interested in him, that he understandably would not like brought out into the public, and I can understand his concerns about that.  But unless Jason has actually done anything he has been accused of, I would like to see a youtube, clearing his name, and stating clearly, that he is not guilty of any of the horrible things he has been accused of.  I don't think thats too complicated, or too much to ask.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:11:39 AM
is this a joke? lmao

https://youtu.be/q46ZI8RWIx0

"Hey Rita. I would really suggest that you unsubscribe and that you don't talk to this man anymore... But do what you want to do."

I'm going to charge her with infringing on my intellectual property. That sounds like the exact advice that I had just given her (which she continues to ignore.) My attorneys will be in touch shortly.

"Jason and I aren't playing, guys." Wrong. You just made the next move with the video and now you need to pass the dice so that the other players get a role. WTF is wrong with people?

I will say that it was nice of her to make yet another video "for Bellgab." Dance monkey, dance.

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2019, 12:35:55 AM
I fail to see how asking to have a mans name cleared of accusations publicly made against him could in any way be considered a game.

I see her repeatedly apologize for "using the wrong term", in reference to calling him a sexual predator, but she has also called him a stalker.  I'm sure Jason probably said things he is now embarrassed about when he thought she was interested in him, that he understandably would not like brought out into the public, and I can understand his concerns about that.  But unless Jason has actually done anything he has been accused of, I would like to see a youtube, clearing his name, and stating clearly, that he is not guilty of any of the horrible things he has been accused of.  I don't think thats too complicated, or too much to ask.

it's not too much to ask. really.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 01:01:19 AM
yikes.

[attachment=1,msg1328402]
Has it progressed to an official "investigation" yet? Is there a new "RG investigates" video in the works?  ;D

Quote from: WOTR on May 24, 2019, 01:03:15 AM
Has it progressed to an official "investigation" yet? Is there a new "RG investigates" video in the works?  ;D

possibly.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 01:01:19 AM
yikes.

[attachment=1,msg1328402]

She is a professional editor, how do you get two very different terms confused?

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2019, 11:29:00 PM
Good to see that she took my advice to heart.

You're a good guy.

Dhea

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 08:28:45 PM
indeed. however, this time she went too far. all she needs to do is post an apology video and retract what she claimed.

Cyber bullying again?... all you're good for, Groyp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2019, 01:22:58 AM
She is a professional editor, how do you get two very different terms confused?

she didn't confuse anything. she's just a piece of shit.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 08:25:12 AM

[attachment=1,msg1328425]

Yeah.  From the looks of that comment, it looks like she's the one that thinks this sort of thing is a game.

Very creepy IMO.

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2019, 08:44:10 AM
Yeah.  From the looks of that comment, it looks like she's the one that thinks this sort of thing is a game.

Very creepy IMO.

she sure is, brig.

Jason, she will eventually release whatever info she's currently holding over your head. something will happen, she'll get mad, then she'll post all of your foot fetish texts. just sayin.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 08:25:12 AM

[attachment=1,msg1328425]

I know she was not confused and that was a scumbag comment she made. She lives for that shit. Mark my word, she will be in a new fight by Memorial Day.

And Jason has nothing to worry about a little foot fetish. I like pretty feet, I don’t go shrimping or anything like that but cute feet are nice to look at.
Hell look at Falkie, he is into lactating 14 year olds with coke bottles up their ass and it has not hurt him any.

Lilith

"Jason and I"?  What is this?  What an odd turn of events.  Are they friends now?  How odd for a woman to do the "Jason and I" thing with a man that she had nothing but horrible things to say about, only two days ago.  It doesn't at all look like Jason is a man that she is in any way afraid of, or creeped out by suddenly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 11:16:26 PM
do you think this gives you power over me? do you feel in charge?

[attachment=1,msg1328377]

I don’t follow this woman and I have no idea of what’s going on here but why does Bellgab always get blamed?! ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2019, 10:48:28 AM
I don’t follow this woman and I have no idea of what’s going on here but why does Bellgab always get blamed?! ???

it seems people don't enjoy being called out for making false accusations. weird, huh?

here's a basic rundown of the current situation to the best of my knowledge:

[attachment=1]

oh noes! muh channel is currently under siege by ErinnF's disabled cat lady goons. i have to shut my channel down due to these relentless personal attacks. also i have been throughly rekt and owned by the comment posted below. i could not have foreseen this. diabolical!

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

now before i shut down my channel, id really appreciate it if you all could drop a few coins in my tip jar?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 11:31:42 AM
oh noes! muh channel is currently under siege by ErinnF's disabled cat lady goons. i have to shut my channel down due to these relentless personal attacks. also i have been throughly rekt and owned by the comment posted below. i could not have foreseen this. diabolical!

[attachment=1,msg1328455]
[attachment=2,msg1328455]

now before i shut down my channel, id really appreciate it if you all could drop a few coins in my tip jar?

Bwahahahahaha

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2019, 08:44:10 AM

Very creepy IMO.

It's a game as old as the hills but one side pretends they're not playing.

"Like the Nereid who's just a bitch,
Or prejudging who'll catch and who'll pitch,"
Said the fish to the hook
With significant look
Upon meeting, "we can't know who's which."

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2019, 11:50:19 AM
It's a game as old as the hills but one side pretends they're not playing.

"Like the Nereid who's just a bitch,
Or prejudging who'll catch and who'll pitch,"
Said the fish to the hook
With significant look
Upon meeting, "we can't know who's which."

have you ever been falsely accused of being a sexual predator? that sure doesn't sound very sporting to me. just saying.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 11:56:56 AM
have you ever been falsely accused of being a sexual predator? that sure doesn't sound very sporting to me. just saying.

No, but that's kind of my point.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2019, 12:03:18 PM
No, but that's kind of my point.

i apologize for snapping at you, K_Dubb. my fault for misunderstanding. i thought you were implying that i was treating this lightly.

Her charges hav deescalated daily. Starting with sexual predator, then stalker and now today she says he is guilty of “creepy behavior”.
Sexual predator and stalker are crimes but being creepy is still legal or else I would be doing time.

is Erinn accusing me of harassment? asking for an aqaintence.

https://youtu.be/uuuOZyLo8XI

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 11:31:42 AM

[attachment=1,msg1328455]
[attachment=2,msg1328455]

This sounds worse than Tootsie The Wootsie.  Unleash the Nazis!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:11:10 PM
i apologize for snapping at you, K_Dubb. my fault for misunderstanding. i thought you were implying that i was treating this lightly.

No bigs; mostly I just wanted to write a poem.  You are doing fine by me.