• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

So, if Pete Buttigieg wins the Presidency in 2020, will he or his husband dance backwards at the Inaugural Ball? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 01, 2019, 07:58:45 PM
I'm telling you Jackstar/Liberace, continuing to play nursemaid to this wack job is a bonehead business decision.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:42:14 PM
Seriously--I just publish here. I've no connection to how it operates, at all, save for the love of showmanship I share.

[attachment=1]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 01, 2019, 09:24:12 PM
People like you said the same thing about Trump (probably still are). I bet you blow kisses to yourself in front of the mirror.  ::)

Now he's comparing himself to Trump (and it's only going to get worse.)

Kidnostad3

Joe Byden's 2020 Ukrainian Nightmare:

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin" 

"...The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

"...Nonetheless, some hard questions should be answered by Biden as he prepares, potentially, to run for president in 2020: Was it appropriate for your son and his firm to cash in on Ukraine while you served as point man for Ukraine policy? What work was performed for the money Hunter Biden’s firm received? Did you know about the Burisma probe? And when it was publicly announced that your son worked for Burisma, should you have recused yourself from leveraging a U.S. policy to pressure the prosecutor who very publicly pursued Burisma?"

Once again Creepy Joe yanks out his rhetorical pistol and blows a big hole in his wingtip.  Will Joe be able to nuzzle and stroke his way out of this one?  Stay tuned.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2019, 12:12:32 PM
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian Nightmare:

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin" 

"...The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

"...Nonetheless, some hard questions should be answered by Biden as he prepares, potentially, to run for president in 2020: Was it appropriate for your son and his firm to cash in on Ukraine while you served as point man for Ukraine policy? What work was performed for the money Hunter Biden’s firm received? Did you know about the Burisma probe? And when it was publicly announced that your son worked for Burisma, should you have recused yourself from leveraging a U.S. policy to pressure the prosecutor who very publicly pursued Burisma?"

Once again Creepy Joe yanks out his rhetorical pistol and blows a big hole in his wingtip.  Will Joe be able to nuzzle and stroke his way out of this one?  Stay tuned.

Oops!

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2019, 04:27:33 PM
Amplifying analysis.

Face it, pops. Your posts are a snoozefest.

Jackstar

At least he's generally on topic--although not always using the appropriate thread.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 02, 2019, 10:33:20 PM
At least he's generally on topic--although not always using the appropriate thread.

I stand corrected, but, who would have thought you'd up and start a thread on a total dick like Joe Biden?  Seems like undue homage to a creepy old hair sniffing has-been.  Since there are so many reports of Dems sexually harassing women and worse, i would broaden the scope of the thread by renaming it Degenerate Democrat Male Feminists in the News. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 03, 2019, 08:26:48 AM
Seems like undue homage

[attachment=1,msg1320412]

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 03, 2019, 08:26:48 AM
i would broaden the scope of the thread by renaming it Degenerate Democrat Male Feminists in the News. 

I'll allow it.

Kidnostad3

https://youtu.be/nvJ2l2EyW3M

Someone should check to see how many house pets went missing in young "Beto's" neighborhood.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 03, 2019, 08:48:01 PM
https://youtu.be/nvJ2l2EyW3M

Someone should check to see how many house pets went missing in young "Beto's" neighborhood.
Well the Soviet-loving millionaire communist used to write screeds about gangrape fantasies and masturbation while viewing bound women, so Beto fits ok to the group.  Even MotherJones, of all places, was, a bit, disturbed by the Marxist's sexual fantasies. 

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/8682503/bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/05/young-bernie-sanders-liberty-union-vermont/ 

Even Democratic site Snopes, whose owners/editors, have their own somewhat sordid history, had to report as "true!" 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-essay/

albrecht

I thought I told you to shut it down!!!

Kidnostad3

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/04/07/pete-buttigieg-god-being-gay-and-mike-pence/3330897002/

Buttigieg to Pence: If you have a problem with who I am, your quarrel is with my creator

Really?  God made him do it?   Couldn't a pedophile make the same claim.  Just sayin'?

albrecht

Obama's counsel charged. Even Amazon news had to report on it.  Note they got him on the process crime 18 U.S.C.§ 1001not the actual crime due to the statutes of limitations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gregory-craig-former-obama-white-house-counsel-indicted-for-offering-false-statements-related-to-ukraine-work-in-latest-mueller-fallout/2019/04/11/f9aa260e-5c53-11e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.de19ca74efcf 

This could shake up a lot of lawyers and firms who have deals with foreign entities.  Good.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 02:38:46 PM
Obama's counsel charged.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 02:38:46 PM
Obama's counsel charged. Even Amazon news had to report on it.  Note they got him on the process crime 18 U.S.C.§ 1001not the actual crime due to the statutes of limitations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gregory-craig-former-obama-white-house-counsel-indicted-for-offering-false-statements-related-to-ukraine-work-in-latest-mueller-fallout/2019/04/11/f9aa260e-5c53-11e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.de19ca74efcf 

This could shake up a lot of lawyers and firms who have deals with foreign entities.  Good.

The story appeared on page 16 of the NYT.  Democrat lawbreaking must be less worthy of note than Republican lawbreaking which always makes the front page. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 04:22:33 PM
The story appeared on page 16 of the NYT.  Democrat lawbreaking must be less worthy of note than Republican lawbreaking which always makes the front page.
It is not so much about "fake news," though there is some, but the editorial decisions of WHAT to print and WHERE to put it. NYT, Amazon News, and most all the major newspapers and network are clearly Democrat/Left biased.  They will not report, bury in the back, or spin whatever incident with Democrats- with a caveat that if the DNC has decided to throw someone under the bus for political gain then they will report.

Another example: they will go out of the way to find a rare case like some illegal (they will call DREAMER or undocumented) who is the valedictorian at her high school and give that heartwarming story broadcasted in national coverage. But on the same day a more normal thing happened and some child got raped by an illegal and you, if you are lucky, will only read about it in the local paper or news station.  Essentially both local stories but due to their propaganda and agenda will only the report the amazing, and rare, first case and spin it nationally.

Taaroa

QuoteThe Prime Minister certainly looked happy about his wholesome feast as he walked the streets of Strathfield, in the heart of the marginal seat of Reid in Sydney's west. As he wandered down the road, surrounded by the Canberra Press Gallery, he appears to have misheard a local resident. "Ni hao," he said in his best Chinese. "I'm Korean," she responded, possibly prompting some prime ministerial dumpling-fuelled heartburn.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
It is not so much about "fake news," though there is some, but the editorial decisions of WHAT to print and WHERE to put it. NYT, Amazon News, and most all the major newspapers and network are clearly Democrat/Left biased.  They will not report, bury in the back, or spin whatever incident with Democrats- with a caveat that if the DNC has decided to throw someone under the bus for political gain then they will report.

Another example: they will go out of the way to find a rare case like some illegal (they will call DREAMER or undocumented) who is the valedictorian at her high school and give that heartwarming story broadcasted in national coverage. But on the same day a more normal thing happened and some child got raped by an illegal and you, if you are lucky, will only read about it in the local paper or news station.  Essentially both local stories but due to their propaganda and agenda will only the report the amazing, and rare, first case and spin it nationally.

Exactly.