• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's Thread

Started by AZZERAE, May 30, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 06, 2019, 01:13:37 AM
Pictures or it never happened.

if i share a photo do you promise to judge me but not stalk her?

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 08, 2019, 12:06:37 PM
if i share a photo do you promise to judge me but not stalk her?

I’m not a creepy stalker; however, they are legion, and so I’d suggest against actually posting any photographs of your sweetheart. Trust me: it’s for the best.

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 03, 2019, 11:34:02 AM
last week i read 4 different aviation blogs.  every post on every blog.  even the ones that werent related to aviation.  to show the achievement and sadness i went back and did a word count of every post.  staggering amount of words.  i sent heather a screenshot of my work and she thought it was really funny.  said i should have called in but like i always tell her and the team i would rather keep a low profile after senda went off the rails.

the strange thing about reading so many posts is the topics and ancedotes start to run together.  at one point wheile reading about advanced wind displacement patterns and their affects on engineering protocols i got confused and thought it was posts about air pressure differetials and their affect on fuel and performance statistics.  turns out it was neither and my eyes hurt so i went to bed.

i slept for 9 hours that night.  the dream i had was that things started over again
Did you learn from all that or was it just a recap?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Tangerine on August 10, 2019, 11:58:54 PM
Did you learn from all that or was it just a recap?

funny you ask, the recap i sent to heather is what started us talking about me being a future guest

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:06:57 PM
I’m not a creepy stalker; however, they are legion, and so I’d suggest against actually posting any photographs of your sweetheart. Trust me: it’s for the best.

lol i tried sending yo a pic of her but you blocked me. haha

that made her sad because she had a little crush on your posts

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 12, 2019, 01:32:50 PM
lol i tried sending yo a pic of her but you blocked me. haha

that made her sad because she had a little crush on your posts

MV still has blocking and ignore enabled?   How very EllGab.

#I'm SHOCKED!

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 01:36:07 PM
MV still has blocking and ignore enabled?   How very EllGab.

#I'm SHOCKED!

#metoo

my girlfriend wants to get drunk with you brig

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 12, 2019, 01:32:50 PM
You blocked me.

I didn't block you, its just that the only person who is able to PM me is the administrator of the forum. It works out better that way, for me.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 01:37:59 PM
I didn't block you, its just that the only person who is able to PM me is the administrator of the forum. It works out better that way, for me.

ok, she was thre pm’s away from sending nudes

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 12, 2019, 01:42:28 PM

Not interested in naked women, thanks.

paladin1991

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 12, 2019, 01:42:28 PM
If those are pictures of your wife, I've got plenty.  Everything is on the internet.  Now, if you have something new, like her screwing a man....

artbell_ghost

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 12, 2019, 03:30:47 PM
If those are pictures of your wife, I've got plenty.  Everything is on the internet.  Now, if you have something new, like her screwing a man....

hahaha so right on many levels

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 01:43:29 PM
Not interested in naked women, thanks.

it didn’t have to go there. just could have

AZZERAE

The hate furnaces have been ignited once again, and it's good to see the world still despises us. We are censored and stopped at every turn. We are sabotaged, we are smeared with false accusations. This right here, you and I is the only thing that is real. We will see the inauguration of a new worm.

In the name of
JEHOVAH
LUCIFER
SATAN
and THEIR UNION
THROUGH THE MAGICIAN, JESUS CHRIST

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 05, 2019, 09:19:04 AM
The most important events in recent history form a chain reaction.

It started with the spear of destiny being passed from Hitler to Patton, which then created the atom bomb. I think America's detonation of the atom bomb was the beginning of the end of mankind. Following that, Kennedy's assassination was to modern man what Christ was to the people of his time. I like to compare the Zapruder film to da Vinci's "The Last Supper". I think it's significant in the same way.

The next significant event was Charles Manson being sent to prison (as what many would consider a political prisoner in some ways), a scapegoat for the "love generation," a generation that probably contained more hatred than any other. But ... I'm not defending his crimes. I don't think there was any sense in letting Charles Manson out of jail while he was alive. He wasn't going to get a job at Baskin-Robbins.

I'm just saying that the way America handled the whole situation was a turning point. Nixon and the media declared him guilty before the trial was over, and that's when the media began to contribute to decisions rather than reporting on them. That was when things began going downhill.

The next important event is my birth. I wouldn't say I'm more important than an Anne Frank or a Rosa Parks or the Mother of God ... but in my eyes I'd have to count myself as a significant thing.

Quote from: AZRAA on August 05, 2019, 09:25:08 AM
To have represented our society at the end of the 20th century, this is what I would've put into a time capsule: Frame 313 from the Zapruder film, which would be a good clip of mankind's generosity to share his violence with the world in such a cinematic way. Frame 313 is where the brain matter lifts from Kennedy's head and tries to fly away like a little bird.

I'd also include my grandfather's rifle that he brought back from the war, that he took from the hands of a deceased soldier, made in Russia and very similar to the one Oswald used. I think guns exemplify man and his other limb that he wasn't born with, that he felt a need to create.

Why would you be interested in any of this American BS, seriously, if you're from South Africa now living in Indonesia? This is not adding-up to a real identity from those parts of the world but from somewhere else. Likely, you're an American LARP'ing this forum.