• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's Thread

Started by AZZERAE, May 30, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2019, 12:50:26 PM
I made Chelsea buns last weekend after the recipe on the BBC website...

What have you DONE to my thread?!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 07, 2019, 02:53:49 PM
There had been no moon.  The new moon is just as difficult sometimes as the full moon.   A bad time for PMS.

I predicted this accurately, as I do countless events, yet psychiatrists insist its a delusion, "magical thinking"...

Its a relief - if there ever was one - not to feel everything so intensely anymore, however.

Praise God for psychotropica!

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 03, 2019, 05:54:38 AM
I predicted this accurately, as I do countless events, yet psychiatrists insist its a delusion, "magical thinking"...

Its a relief - if there ever was one - not to feel everything so intensely anymore, however.

Praise God for psychotropica!

Hope you'all can combine into one someday and not let alters like Metron2267 a gateway through you again.

You are Paranormal in this sense, so I can believe in that. For real.

What can you predict accurately that would woo Bellgab'ers?

AZZERAE

I'm not a circus monkey, so put away your peanuts.

If I could've made my abilities work for me by now, I think I would have.

How much time have you spent monitoring me by now? I don't see why I'm the object of your fascination.

AZZERAE

After doing some reading, I noticed that there were some messages that I did not write, and I have since corrected the security leak. I have an idea I know who may be responsible. I don't know if this was some ploy for notoriety but I want to let you know I do not condone this nonsense.

AZZERAE

Now you have a real reason to read BellGab.

When I direct traffic, accidents happen.

AZZERAE

Realize that this forum is our æther and all of you angels must have identities. To express flimsily constructed (hollow or opaque) opinions, is a sign of true weakness, and I see you as being stronger than that.

AZZERAE

UNDERSTAND THIS, TELL OTHERS

In my dream, vultures chase me into a burning house. There, they pick out the brains of my family, dismember them.

I emerge from this house and I am burning, skin falling away like a snake as the structure crumbles into a black skeleton. I cannot fight off the vultures.

A young person emerges from the ashes. They won't save me, because they are holding my cracked and swollen heart in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. I can read it. It discusses and compares in great detail the differences between me and the vultures.

My heart is wrapped in paper, tossed to the ground, and trampled.

artbell_ghost

last week i read 4 different aviation blogs.  every post on every blog.  even the ones that werent related to aviation.  to show the achievement and sadness i went back and did a word count of every post.  staggering amount of words.  i sent heather a screenshot of my work and she thought it was really funny.  said i should have called in but like i always tell her and the team i would rather keep a low profile after senda went off the rails.

the strange thing about reading so many posts is the topics and ancedotes start to run together.  at one point wheile reading about advanced wind displacement patterns and their affects on engineering protocols i got confused and thought it was posts about air pressure differetials and their affect on fuel and performance statistics.  turns out it was neither and my eyes hurt so i went to bed.

i slept for 9 hours that night.  the dream i had was that things started over again

AZZERAE

I thought you said you had a girlfriend.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 03, 2019, 01:50:04 PM
I thought you said you had a girlfriend.

i do, she reads bellgab to. thanks for making her laugh at me. again

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 03, 2019, 02:13:36 PM
i do, she reads bellgab to. thanks for making her laugh at me. again

Does she have an account? Is she pretty?

AZZERAE

EXEGESIS: Sometimes we admire the feathers and ignore the dying bird.

AZZERAE

I'd like to say my love is for creating and destroying. Motivating and provoking. Some people think there are other, clandestine reasons. Its not just a script running on a server.

AZZERAE

The most important events in recent history form a chain reaction.

It started with the spear of destiny being passed from Hitler to Patton, which then created the atom bomb. I think America's detonation of the atom bomb was the beginning of the end of mankind. Following that, Kennedy's assassination was to modern man what Christ was to the people of his time. I like to compare the Zapruder film to da Vinci's "The Last Supper". I think it's significant in the same way.

The next significant event was Charles Manson being sent to prison (as what many would consider a political prisoner in some ways), a scapegoat for the "love generation," a generation that probably contained more hatred than any other. But ... I'm not defending his crimes. I don't think there was any sense in letting Charles Manson out of jail while he was alive. He wasn't going to get a job at Baskin-Robbins.

I'm just saying that the way America handled the whole situation was a turning point. Nixon and the media declared him guilty before the trial was over, and that's when the media began to contribute to decisions rather than reporting on them. That was when things began going downhill.

The next important event is my birth. I wouldn't say I'm more important than an Anne Frank or a Rosa Parks or the Mother of God ... but in my eyes I'd have to count myself as a significant thing.

AZZERAE

To have represented our society at the end of the 20th century, this is what I would've put into a time capsule: Frame 313 from the Zapruder film, which would be a good clip of mankind's generosity to share his violence with the world in such a cinematic way. Frame 313 is where the brain matter lifts from Kennedy's head and tries to fly away like a little bird.

I'd also include my grandfather's rifle that he brought back from the war, that he took from the hands of a deceased soldier, made in Russia and very similar to the one Oswald used. I think guns exemplify man and his other limb that he wasn't born with, that he felt a need to create.

And in it I'd place my hymen, so that if anyone wanted to clone me, they wouldn't have any problems.

I'd also include the King James version of the Bible, Nietzsche's "Thus Spake Zarathustra" and the dictionary ... So when the time capsule is opened up, they would read the dictionary and learn our language - they would read the Bible and would be inspired to commit terrible acts of violence - and they would learn to read Nietzsche's work, and it would enrage them so that they had spent so much time reading the other books.

The conclusion (whoever opened this time capsule) would come to about our society would be that there's really no point to it - and that mankind is God's worst joke.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 04, 2019, 12:24:00 AM

no she just lurks. i’d let her use this account but if she saw some of the pm’ed photos the ladies of bellgab have sent me she’d throw a senda-fit

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 05, 2019, 12:33:27 PM
no she just lurks. i’d let her use this account but if she saw some of the pm’ed photos the ladies of bellgab have sent me she’d throw a senda-fit

Pictures or it never happened.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on August 04, 2019, 12:24:00 AM
Yes.  His girlfriend is pretty.  Would you like some naked pictures of her?

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2019, 02:09:21 AM
Would you like some naked pictures of her?

I'd like some pictures of the Devil.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on August 07, 2019, 02:25:07 AM
I'd like some pictures of the Devil.
You want more pictures of me?  Baby, all I got is hot stuff.  You'll burn your eyes out, kid!

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2019, 02:27:37 AM
Baby, all I got is hot stuff.  You'll burn your eyes out, kid!

AZZERAE

Looks as if something slipped by me unnoticed, at first. As important as it was ...

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2019, 01:33:17 PM
After six years of study here, my conclusions mirror your own. This is solid work.

Holy shit. A compliment from the elusive Jackstar. While I'm not about to misconstrue this as being "liked" in any way, I consider it quite a milestone in my life. Christ. Jesus.

AZZERAE

And this too ...

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 06, 2019, 02:02:50 PM
Well thanks for making me a line item in the list AZRAA. I think?

You're a class act.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 06, 2019, 02:02:50 PM
A definite reminder that I need to get back to work on the Notebook.

That thread is brilliant, I anticipate seeing some additions to it before long.

AZZERAE

Bury me in shattered glass

Morbid acuteness of the senses

I am performing 25-8 with impaired vision

This is dinner time

Coyotes may now devour

AZZERAE

We should prepare to fight for our Freedoms that are quickly slipping. Not just Censorship, but Thought. The Soul.

I recommend a film by Bunuel called 'Viridiana', (it's one of my favorites). It was banned and caused a riot in its time. So did 'Fando and Lis' by Jodorowsky.

Sadly, it is up to us to keep little brother (ourselves) from taking away our right to Think and Dream.

The Bible and Shakespeare, although beautiful in their descriptions, couldn't be more violent than any pitiful rock album or movie of our time.

I wish you all luck in this dying world and my posts are my testimony. The world has disappointed me now more than ever and I thank them for giving me the hatred to create this destructive force of I will let loose at every turn.

Quote from: AZRAA on August 07, 2019, 03:46:04 AM
That thread is brilliant, I anticipate seeing some additions to it before long.

Not sure about brilliant but it has been fun.  I will do my best to revive it this weekend.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 07, 2019, 06:12:02 AM
Not sure about brilliant but it has been fun. 

In my opinion, at least ...

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 07, 2019, 06:12:02 AM
I will do my best to revive it this weekend.

No pressure.