• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

AZZERAE

Great, incredible, tremendous, beautiful, terrific...

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 21, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
That's what I thought. I hope that you're not still in mourning over the demise of the Weekly Standard.

Bro I'm still aching from the loss of "The Spotlight"!

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 21, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
That article was more than a year old, and he did a 180 since then. Maybe a Deep State operative hacked his site.

I've seen a more sinusoidal progression in Drudge, albeit there are lot less Gateway Pundit, Atlas Shrugged, and other blog newsers cited.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 22, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

Vlad was a great man. One of the great men who saved Europe and Western Society from the Muslims (others were King Sobieski, Charles Martel, El Cid, Charlemagne, etc.)

Gd5150

Just throw a few thousand crocks in the rio grand. Save the animals while keeping the animals out.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2018, 11:58:46 PM
They don't and, though powerful, it is, somewhat, of a canard. As you have (re)pointed out to me recently there also are some strong Asian lines. I suspect, haven't researched, but some "Indian" ones also.

It just goes back to the old saying that money talks, and some voices are louder than others. The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are right up there with old Who concerts.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
Bro I'm still aching from the loss of "The Spotlight"!

Sadly, the Marxist censors' spotlight is on Tucker Carlson. He holds the crucifix of truth up to these vampires of lies, and these blood-suckers fear that he'll drive stakes through their dishonest, propagandistic hearts.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

I've seen a more sinusoidal progression in Drudge, albeit there are lot less Gateway Pundit, Atlas Shrugged, and other blog newsers cited.

His site will be the next Huffington Post if his trend continues. He acts like the Steele water sports story was right, and he's just waiting for the blackmail clip.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 22, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
Just throw a few thousand crocks in the rio grand. Save the animals while keeping the animals out.

They could throw in a few million Crocs too. I hate those abominations!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 22, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Concentric rings.
Oh my!

Taaroa

Why Muslim nations remain silent as China sends ethnic minorities to re-education camps
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-23/muslim-governments-stayed-silent-on-chinese-minority-uyghur/10630822
Basically because of economics and because China doesn't criticise these other countries.

Meanwhile, Indonesia is being accused of using white phosphorus in West Papua and some have decided that it's an Australian conspiracy:
Quote"Australia has a motive to make a bad impression [of Indonesia] before the international community," he said.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-23/indonesia-military-denies-using-chemical-weapons-in-west-papua/10664402
Let's just ignore all the military assistance, aid funding, and tourism dollars that Australia gives Indonesia...

albrecht

It would appear Mike Obama and the tongue-twisting named Malala Yousafzai widely spread on social media, Hollywood, and the "news" about "BRING BACK OUR GIRLS" isn't working as planned. Apparently some of the girls kidnapped by fellow practitioners of Obama's faith are returning to their radical Islamist kidnappers. As reported in the NYTimes. Likely "fake news" because "Michelle" could do no wrong, right? 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/the-women-rescued-from-boko-haram-who-are-returning-to-their-captors

pyewacket

UCLA Professor: Too Many White Male Firefighters Out There

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39520/ucla-professor-too-many-white-male-firefighters-hank-berrien

I think there are way too many progressive, liberal, Marxists professors on college campuses.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 23, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39520/ucla-professor-too-many-white-male-firefighters-hank-berrien

I think there are way too many progressive, liberal, Marxists professors on college campuses.
We've been through this and actually "adjusted" standards so as not to have so many men and white firefighters. Some places have eliminated things like ability to swim to "help" in recruitment (technically they say that fireman don't do water rescue so not needed.)  Leftists are legitimately insane if they honestly think race, gender, etc more important than the physical and mental skills to be able to fight fires, rescue people, and protect property. I note that some of those Hollywood types hired PRIVATE firefighting units to protect themselves and property during the latest California fires. I doubt they asked "how many women?" "how many blacks?" "any homosexuals?

Metron2267

Someone must have missed the SCOTUS New haven 20 ruling:

http://adversity.net/newhavenfd/default.htm
JUNE 29, 2009 -- U.S. SUPREME COURT RULES AGAINST RACIAL QUOTAS IN NEW HAVEN FD! VICTORY!   Horror

The New Haven 20 WON!!!

[Washington, DC July 18, 2009] -- Words cannot describe how proud I am of the New Haven 20 and their attorneys for their well-deserved victory. These men studied extremely hard for a valid, race-neutral promotional exam and they passed with flying colors! Then, when New Haven chose to throw out the exam results rather than promote too many white guys, the New Haven 20 again fought back just as hard, all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, and they WON!

In its 5 - 4 decision released on June 29, 2009 the U.S. Supreme Court said New Haven was wrong to throw out the exam results. Nothing in the record indicated there was any racial bias whatsoever in the exams.

Just as significantly, conservative analysts have examined the Supreme Court's June 29, 2009 Ricci opinion and they posit that all 9 of the Supreme Court justices agreed that Sonia Sotomayor and the Second Circuit panel mishandled this important case. The Supreme Court justices were also critical of Judge Janice Bond Arterton's handling of the case at the district court level.

The City of New Haven's handling of the case was so corrupt and odiferous that, in his concurring opinion, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito devoted several paragraphs specifically to the slimy role of the black Rev. Kimber in violating the fire fighters' rights. Reverend Kimber fashions himself as a "black power broker" in the tiny, little pond of New Haven politics, and he routinely and reliably delivered the black voting bloc to the city's politically malleable, left-leaning mayor, John DeStefano (DeStefano deservedly earned the honor as the named defendant in the Ricci lawsuit).  Justice Alito also specifically mentioned the Reverend Kimber's famous threat that some new fire recruits wouldn't be hired because "they just have too many vowels in their name." I guess the Reverend Kimber didn't much care for Italians. Who knew?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: pyewacket on December 23, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

There are too few Asian female firefighters out there. Their exclusion is just another obvious example of systemic racism.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 23, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
That's a good start. Now, we need more Thai men in the NBA.
IDK details but apparently there was some controversy when Lebron, I think, made some twitters about NFL owners being slave-owners and then the NBA making money like Jews, or something.

ps: some little Thai guys could be like that old Spud Webb or dribble around the tall guys and have quickness? Or take the NBA stars out in Soi Cowboy and get incriminating pics and blackmail them for point-shaving etc?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
IDK details but apparently there was some controversy when Lebron, I think, made some twitters about NFL owners being slave-owners and then the NBA making money like Jews, or something.

ps: some little Thai guys could be like that old Spud Webb or dribble around the tall guys and have quickness? Or take the NBA stars out in Soi Cowboy and get incriminating pics and blackmail them for point-shaving etc?

These NBA "slaves" wear *gold* chains and live in cribs that make plantations look like shacks. Uncle Remus: "STFU, Lebron."

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 23, 2018, 10:16:23 PM
These NBA "slaves" wear *gold* chains and live in cribs that make plantations look like shacks. Uncle Remus: "STFU, Lebron."

Kind of telling that LeBron went after the NFL owners, not his own massas... :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 23, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
There are too few Asian female firefighters out there. Their exclusion is just another obvious example of systemic racism.

It’s a known fact that eskimos are being iced out of the selection process for open firefighter positions. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 24, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
It’s a known fact that eskimos are being iced out of the selection process for open firefighter positions.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

He’s not to be blamed.  It’s the natural result of his upbringing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 24, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
He’s not to be blamed.  It’s the natural result of his upbringing.

Pure self-description. Merry Christmas, you unfunny, uninsightful putz.