• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

ninjashoes

Big fan of Connie and I will be talking to her personally in an exclusive interview this Saturday night.

If you have any questions you would like me to ask her, feel free to post them here or inbox me!

Morgus

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 17, 2016, 05:55:21 AM
Big fan of Connie and I will be talking to her personally in an exclusive interview this Saturday night.

If you have any questions you would like me to ask her, feel free to post them here or inbox me!
Ask Connie why she starts her c2c shows claiming she is broadcasting from near Area51 and then later says she is in Kentucky - which one is it?  8)

trostol

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 17, 2016, 05:55:21 AM

ask her how many bowls she smokes before each so..cause she sounds high as fuck all the time and giggles far too much

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on November 17, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
ask her how many bowls she smokes before each so..cause she sounds high as fuck all the time and giggles far too much

Or at least which strain.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on November 17, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
+1.

bateman

Who was that nutcase she had on who talked about masturbating a 'ball of energy' or some such nonsense?

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2016, 06:32:05 PM
Who was that nutcase she had on who talked about masturbating a 'ball of energy' or some such nonsense?
That would be the great Preston Nichols. A hilarious show because she was so stoned and he was really on a roll that night. It was a fellow victim of the Montauk Project masturbating in the cot next to him and his cock was a "glowing orb" or something.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2016, 06:38:22 PM
That would be the great Preston Nichols. A hilarious show because she was so stoned and he was really on a roll that night. It was a fellow victim of the Montauk Project masturbating in the cot next to him and his cock was a "glowing orb" or something.
mystery solved?

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 17, 2016, 06:51:37 PM
mystery solved?
Case closed! That Montauk Project subject was probably seconded to the HAARP project and decided to knock one off on your truck. (The RAM symbol being some devil symbol used in his programming and mind torture.)

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

that was hilarious...and i think the only time she wasnt giggling all the time

trostol

on a more serious note..when did she leave QVC and why

zeebo

I caught Ms. Connie on EODR (Daniel's version).  She seems genuinely nice and unlike some posers, she's actually interested in the paranormal.  In fact on some topics like e.t.'s she's a 'true believer'.  Ok so she's a little spaced out at times, but she means well so from now on I shall refrain from excessive jokes about her giggles.

zeebo

Ok so I joined other Christmas Eve lonely hearts and listened last nite.  It was, well, um ... Hey Connie, no worries, you're on again tonite, so get back up on that horse. There's still time to make this the best Conniepalooza weekend of the year!

Quote from: zeebo on December 25, 2016, 05:01:47 PM
Ok so I joined other Christmas Eve lonely hearts and listened last nite.  It was, well, um ... Hey Connie, no worries, you're on again tonite, so get back up on that horse. There's still time to make this the best Conniepalooza weekend of the year!

I still think she should make some of those special brownies of hers and pig out on them during the show.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 05:04:01 PM
I still think she should make some of those special brownies of hers and pig out on them during the show.

I think she may have been nibblin on such unusual holiday treats last nite.  There seemed to be two shows, the one for listeners and another much more curious one going on in her imagination.  ;)

trostol

i like how its now the rise of Krampus...just cause he ya know..is finally acknowledged here in the states

Quote from: zeebo on December 25, 2016, 05:08:14 PM
I think she may have been nibblin on such unusual holiday treats last nite.  There seemed to be two shows, the one for listeners and another much more curious one going on in her imagination.  ;)

LOL.  Especially when she brought up the weed story.

Hog

She's on Coast right now.

peace
Hog

sparty89

how many times is she going to play that George Michael song?

zeebo

First Connie insists like three times on a hundred million dollar Krampus movie a la Lord of the Rings, and now she's got the heebie-jeebies because on creepy Christmas nite someone, or something, just tugged on her hoodie.  ???

zeebo

Did Connie just mention the 'Abdominal' Snowman?  She's making this a very entertaining show, maybe not for all the right reasons, but who cares tonite lol.

sparty89

Quote from: zeebo on December 26, 2016, 02:45:34 AM
Did Connie just mention the 'Abdominal' Snowman?  She's making this a very entertaining show, maybe not for all the right reasons, but who cares tonite lol.

she definitely said abdominal.  I came here to post it, and you beat me to it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: sparty89 on December 26, 2016, 02:54:21 AM
she definitely said abdominal.  I came here to post it, and you beat me to it.
;D have a Holly Jolly Christmas :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on December 26, 2016, 02:17:46 AM
First Connie insists like three times on a hundred million dollar Krampus movie a la Lord of the Rings, and now she's got the heebie-jeebies because on creepy Christmas nite someone, or something, just tugged on her hoodie.  ???

But, was it a WhiteCrow hoodie?

sparty89

Are they really talking about comic books?

Ciardelo

Thanks Connie! If I hear anybody else playing Christmas music I'm going to shoot them. Thanks for closing it out with our man Bing.  8)

'til next year!

Juan

I listened to her for about the second time.  She doesn't sound like she's eating brownies to me.  More like diet pills.

Zetaspeak

First guest said ye had a heart attack  because  he took some eye drops .I thought "That can't be right". Checked online and it's actually  a  side effect. Who knew,

Zetaspeak

C2C site is all mixed up. They listed UfO/NWO guy in first hour and heart attack /remote viewer  for rest of show. But it turns out to be the other way around .

Queen of hearts bumper song. I haven't  heard that in a while.

Morgus

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 05, 2017, 01:26:27 AM
First guest said ye had a heart attack  because  he took some eye drops .I thought "That can't be right". Checked online and it's actually  a  side effect. Who knew,
What type of eye drops? What were they used for?