• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Actually, Connie is my third favorite Coast host behind Knapp and Schrader.  She amuses me.  Syrett's ok.  Noory and Garr are in a pitched battle for the worst but I think Garr is just a few hairs worse than Noory.

I'm skipping the show though.  I've got Bigfoot Burnout.

zeebo

That Bigfoot clip sounded familiar.  I've been doing this too long.

popple

This is the bigfoot domestic dispute rosegirl translated. I prefer when Connie does the vocalizations.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2016, 11:20:25 PM
Actually, Connie is my third favorite Coast host behind Knapp and Schrader.  She amuses me.  Syrett's ok.  Noory and Garr are in a pitched battle for the worst but I think Garr is just a few hairs worse than Noory.

I'm skipping the show though.  I've got Bigfoot Burnout.

Just heard what's supposed to be a Bigfoot noises. Really not buying it. May be switching back to Underground Garage soon.

Juan Cena

Quote from: popple on May 14, 2016, 11:27:12 PM
This is the bigfoot domestic dispute rosegirl translated. I prefer when Connie does the vocalizations.

It sounded like Connie actually had done the vocalizations.

popple

Maybe she used the wishing machine to speak fluent bigfootish.

...or it was just a bad trip  ;D

TigerLily

Just heard the two Bigfoot sounds. What a joke. Reminds me of those fake EVPs from one of Art's mitd shows.

popple

Paranormal date plug. Use promocode: GEORGE

zeebo

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on May 14, 2016, 11:33:14 PM
Just heard the two Bigfoot sounds. What a joke. Reminds me of those fake EVPs from one of Art's mitd shows.

I'm pretty sure it was two racoons fighting over a hot dog.

gun124

This is the same guy that was on Midnight In the desert with art. The bigfoot sounds that sounded like 2 drunks making noises

popple

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2016, 11:40:50 PM

Connie goes hotdog hunting in the woods during her spare time

Use promocode: GEORGE

TigerLily

Quote from: gun124 on May 14, 2016, 11:41:42 PM
This is the same guy that was on Midnight In the desert with art. The bigfoot sounds that sounded like 2 drunks making noises
LOL Which I'm sure that's exactly what it is. They should have given them another listen when they sobered up

TigerLily

With the pie lady? I loved her

popple

Sounds like an ipecac overdose.

zeebo

Quote from: popple on May 14, 2016, 11:45:48 PM
Connie goes hotdog hunting in the woods during her spare time....

She's since moved on to tracking wild nachos.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2016, 11:40:50 PM

I usually don't listen to Connie...but, I am tonight.  What I just heard at 12:49 sounds EXACTLY LIKE TWO RACOONS FIGHTING OVER A HOTDOG!

Hey, Zeeb.....can't wait to visit tomorrow night for a GREAT host with a GREAT program....KNAPP ROCKS!

OK, back to listening to giggling Connie.....and the BIG FOOT ON NOAH'S ARK!

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 14, 2016, 11:53:54 PM
Hey, Zeeb.....can't wait to visit tomorrow night for a GREAT host with a GREAT program....KNAPP ROCKS!

Hi Neb yeah the Knapp countdown has started.   :D

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2016, 12:01:44 AM
Hi Neb yeah the Knapp countdown has started.   :D

Yep.

popple

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2016, 12:15:17 AM

Over 44,000 members to choose from & so many perks!

zeebo

Quote from: popple on May 15, 2016, 12:23:24 AM

Many options available.  Take your time and browse.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2016, 12:53:50 AM
Many options available.  Take your time and browse.

Ebay?  Let's start shopping!

I can not believe that I am still listening to the program.....actually, it's quite entertaining.  Once again, Noory's absence makes for a better experience.

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 15, 2016, 01:02:11 AM
I can not believe that I am still listening to the program.....actually, it's quite entertaining.  Once again, Noory's absence makes for a better experience.

I'm fading out early, but did enjoy the guest connecting Bigfoot to Quantum physics and the Nephalim.   ???  And yes it was good to hear a high "not-Noory" content tonite.   ;D   

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2016, 01:12:33 AM
I'm fading out early, but did enjoy the guest connecting Bigfoot to Quantum physics and the Nephalim.   ???  And yes it was good to hear a high "not-Noory" content tonite.   ;D

Yes, me too....ready to call it a night....

I want to be ready for Knapp tomorrow night!

I heard about 20 minutes of this show while I was in the car. I laughed a few times. We should have a bigfoot whooping call contest.

Quote from: popple on May 15, 2016, 12:23:24 AM

oh no  :)

diowulf

Yep. God this was so hilariously bad both times. I actually thought it sounded like the guy himself doing it. It was awesome

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on May 25, 2016, 01:06:41 PM
Yep. God this was so hilariously bad both times. I actually thought it sounded like the guy himself doing it. It was awesome

I could swear in one of those I heard a didgeridoo.

trostol

i see giggles is on tonight