• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 13, 2017, 10:30:50 AM
Patty will be driving them up there. If she can get his fat ass out of his piss soaked pit.
With George's recent GERD and notification that he has bile coming up and his past shitting himself with it running down his sweatpants, don't you suppose there is more on his floor/carpet than simple cat piss ?
just thinking
(what do you suppose a lab might find examining his carpet ?)

Lilith

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 13, 2017, 10:30:50 AM
Patty will be driving them up there. If she can get his fat ass out of his piss soaked pit.

Too bad he wouldn't consider setting up his own live YouTube stream.

littlechris

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

The remains of a prostitute or two,  or three or four.

Lilith

...That looks like it could be the MVehicle pulling up behind the jeep.

Yorkshire pud

With George's recent GERD and notification that he has bile coming up and his past shitting himself with it running down his sweatpants, don't you suppose there is more on his floor/carpet than simple cat piss ?
just thinking

Heard of Porton Down?

Just saying.

Lilith

just thinking

There is a jaz band two blocks down the street. 

REPEAT:

heater

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
OMG, I think I recognize some of those guys.  I think that's +justin in that jeep that looks like it came through a lot of wet and muddy terrain.

Thru recent inbox communications I can confirm that is +justin. I know a lot about muddy terrain.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
Beginning with his recent actions of disassociating himself from Kathy and the worldly temptations of the flesh, and casting out the evil Circle of Diarrhea, Falkie's endgame has become clear. 

With the dot on his forehead, I believe he has become a Hindu.  He will renounce all personal possessions, and retire to a monastery where he can meditate and watch TV all day.

Om, shanti, shanti, shanti. Come into the light dearest Falkie. Ooooooooommmmmmmm

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on February 13, 2017, 03:17:18 PM
Thru recent inbox communications I can confirm that is +justin. I know a lot about muddy terrain.

Thank You for your confirmation sir!

I KNEW it!

I KNEW it!

Praise MV!

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 13, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

* FalkieLEAKS - AI - Sexually Loaded Questions.mp3

"you don't ask sexually loaded questions of your friend. it's none of your business for one thing." especially once you've expressed to your friend that you prefer big tiddies, teenies and a moose.  8)

effluenza

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 13, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 13, 2017, 04:13:16 PM
"you don't ask sexually loaded questions of your friend. it's none of your business for one thing." especially once you've expressed to your friend that you prefer big tiddies, teenies and a moose.  8)

I'm absolutely convinced that SixWeekTenure is also Drone making the entire Circle made up entirely of different Drone personalities. Is plus Justin Drone too?

whoozit

Quote from: effluenza on February 13, 2017, 04:21:30 PM
I'm absolutely convinced that SixWeekTenure is also Drone making the entire Circle made up entirely of different Drone personalities. Is plus Justin Drone too?
At this point I think Drone might be me.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

REPEAT:

I am classically trained on the cow bell.

Reading through the Art Bell thread, I see the Master (not THE Master) chimed in on Feb 7. I wonder if he was sticking his big toe in the waste waters that is BellGab to see if it is safe to come back in.  Although I suspect he lurks about. Kind of sad, actually. :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 13, 2017, 08:22:47 PM
Reading through the Art Bell thread, I see the Master (not THE Master) chimed in on Feb 7. I wonder if he was sticking his big toe in the waste waters that is BellGab to see if it is safe to come back in.  Although I suspect he lurks about. Kind of sad, actually. :'(

Too bad George isn't active here anymore.  I think a video discussing his interpretation of this event would be most amusing.

George is a little busy saving items from his home just in case he has to evacuate. How do you choose what to take with you in that hoarder's paradise?

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 13, 2017, 08:38:58 PM
George is a little busy saving items from his home just in case he has to evacuate. How do you choose what to take with you in that hoarder's paradise?

Well, he has "storage" facilities, so he wouldn't have to part with anything permanently...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 13, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

Bullshit. Quit picking on Mr. Senda.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 08:26:12 PM
Too bad George isn't active here anymore.  I think a video discussing his interpretation of this event would be most amusing.

It could be.. amusing brig

but what's important now 'real' friend...Is this:

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 08:41:42 PM
Bullshit. Quit picking on Mr. Senda.

Not picking on him. Genuine concern! We already heard Kathy lament that Ratty Patty has left them (pardon this) "high and dry" with no vehicle to escape the rampaging waters

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 13, 2017, 08:42:39 PM
It could be.. amusing brig

but what's important now 'real' friend...Is this:

Awww.    :)   Sometimes WhiteCrow, you restore my faith in humanity sewergab.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 13, 2017, 08:45:31 PM
Not picking on him. Genuine concern! We already heard Kathy lament that Ratty Patty has left them (pardon this) "high and dry" with no vehicle to escape the rampaging waters

Quit changing your posts then Spastic Spliff, I'm beginning to think you are a trouble-maker.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 08:45:48 PM
Awww.    :)   Sometimes WhiteCrow, you restore my faith in humanity sewergab.

Not so fast girl..Slow it down ..Slow it way down..

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 08:46:55 PM
Quit changing your posts then Spastic Spliff, I'm beginning to think you are a trouble-maker.

What! A provocateur?! On BellGab?! :o Never!