• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Who would have thought the Falkie Thread would become the safe space of BellGab?

Quote from: username on May 21, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
How does she feel about Amy Martin? Do you tell the wife "she's getting better everyday?".

she knows Amy's just a slave. she gets it.

DaveSchrader

Tonight Midnight in the Desert explores Reincarnation: Lifetimes between Lives with Georgina Cannon.

What happens to our soul after death, between lifetimes? We explore Interlives, the realms between the existence of Lives that we live on Earth and our eventual return and the concept and ramifications of reincarnation. Georgina shares accounts reported through her studies and work in this field.

Georgina Cannon is a former journalist and an award winning regression hypnotist, NLP and CBT practitioner, relationship coach, teacher, author and lecturer at the University of Toronto. Georgina has been working with clients for over 20 years to help them find their magnificence.  Her books are sold internationally and have helped thousands of people. MS. Cannon is a frequent media guest and her work and view have gained prominence as a frequent source for news and feature articles on hypnosis and alternative therapies.

www.georginacannon.com

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 21, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Tonight Midnight in the Desert explores Reincarnation: Lifetimes between Lives with Georgina Cannon.

What happens to our soul after death, between lifetimes? We explore Interlives, the realms between the existence of Lives that we live on Earth and our eventual return and the concept and ramifications of reincarnation. Georgina shares accounts reported through her studies and work in this field.

Georgina Cannon is a former journalist and an award winning regression hypnotist, NLP and CBT practitioner, relationship coach, teacher, author and lecturer at the University of Toronto. Georgina has been working with clients for over 20 years to help them find their magnificence.  Her books are sold internationally and have helped thousands of people. MS. Cannon is a frequent media guest and her work and view have gained prominence as a frequent source for news and feature articles on hypnosis and alternative therapies.

www.georginacannon.com

Phone lines?

WOTR

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
Man you are so thick.

Nobody is saying that this is the worsts crime that Art Bell committed against his 2 and 3 years old innocent children.
But his ignorance and luck of financial support for them makes him garbage father garbage human being,
especially after he became a multimillionaire.

IN CASE YOU MISS MY POINT I MADE IN THIS POST:

I read your post, but ignored it out of charity.

It is disjointed and contradicts itself a few times (you can see saying "to hell with you" to a ten year old and cutting off support because they backtalk, but not a younger child.  You tell us that a father should support his children until they are old enough to work...)  You are upset that Art didn't leave them anything in his will (they are now what? 50 years old?) When they reached out to him he should have been a good person (and you make a point to say not a good father, but a good person) and give them money.  Hell, I would reach out to him too, if that were the requirements.

I find it interesting that you declare that he emotionally ruined their lives by walking out.  You probably need to take up a cross and go preach your message across America- Art is not the only absentee father.  If the only way for a child to have a good upbringing and stability is with their biological father, then most of the youth in America are fucked.  It sounds like the guy who adopted them did everything that Art could not / would not do aside from give them a cool million each.  And still, you persist on carrying the cross for people you do not know.

Get over yourself.  Get counselling for your own absentee father.  I'm truly sorry that his walking out on your mother has scared you so.

***I'm guessing Mandarin for a first language?

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
What 2 and 3 years old your own child did to you that you didn't even cared...
...what did they said to you that hurt your ego...
Many descent fathers don't have contacts with their children...
What about at least send presents on their birthdays or grads.
Art build his carrier his fame his wealth...
They were out of side out of mind.
OK let's say that in first few years of his carrier he didn't had too much money,really?
And if the rumor is true that Art Bell didn't left them anything in his will...
Yes I listen to him for solid 20 years, I same as many of you was waiting for the 10:00PM ...

Sorry to piss on your Parade Bellgabbers, but those are my principles in life.Yours might be totally opposite. That's cool.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
I don’t get the point of bringing this all up now.

No more threats of lawsuits, people might feel comfortable talking about their experiences, imagine that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
she knows Amy's just a slave. she gets it.

She's just another victim of the Vampyre.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

It is disjointed and contradicts itself a few times (you can see saying "to hell with you" to a ten year old and cutting off support because they backtalk, but not a younger child.  You tell us that a father should support his children until they are old enough to work...)  You are upset that Art didn't leave them anything in his will (they are now what? 50 years old?) When they reached out to them he should have been a good person (and you make a point to say not a good father, but a good person) and give them money.  Hell, I would reach out to him too, if that were the requirements.

I find it interesting that you declare that he emotionally ruined their lives by walking out.  You probably need to take up a cross and go preach your message across America- Art is not the only absentee father.  If the only way for a child to have a good upbringing and stability is with their biological father, then most of the youth in America are fucked.  It sounds like the guy who adopted them did everything that Art could not / would not do aside from give them a cool million each.  And still, you persist on carrying the cross for people you do not know.

Get over yourself.  Get counselling for your own absentee father.  I'm truly sorry that his walking out on your has scared you so.

TheOne? Not you PaulK.

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
I didn't even blinked at that news.

Now we are working to also kill his legacy.
..and find out if he was doing young 12-13-14 years old boys or maybe even girls.

Who cares he’s dead. Also, anonymous people posting on the internet aren’t going to find out anything. Hire a PI or something . Other than that it is just jackasses putting out unsubstantiated information, which again does nothing because he’s dead.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 21, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
Lol, I forgot about the monkey I found in the living room.

Also, the guy in the bathtub didn't make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLacRKKhG8

www.georginacannon.com

Looking forward to the show. Can we get the thread back on topic. If someone wants to talk Art, go to his topic.

Any update on phone lines Dave?

Quote from: username on May 21, 2018, 05:16:36 PM
She's just another victim of the Vampyre.

she shouldn't have e-begged for that A/C unit...

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2018, 05:13:22 PM
Who would have thought the Falkie Thread would become the safe space of BellGab?

Asuka Langley

www.georginacannon.com

If reincarnation is real I'm sure Art is enjoying his new life as a bicycle seat somewhere in Asia

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

It is disjointed and contradicts itself a few times (you can see saying "to hell with you" to a ten year old and cutting off support because they backtalk, but not a younger child.  You tell us that a father should support his children until they are old enough to work...)  You are upset that Art didn't leave them anything in his will (they are now what? 50 years old?) When they reached out to them he should have been a good person (and you make a point to say not a good father, but a good person) and give them money.  Hell, I would reach out to him too, if that were the requirements.

Get over yourself.  Get counselling for your own absentee father.  I'm truly sorry that his walking out on your mother has scared you so.

Mongolian. The only think his mother taught him before she rode off into the sunset on that yak herder’s prize yak.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
she shouldn't have e-begged for that A/C unit...

A/C Units are quintessential.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
"Airyn, when you said you didn't intentionally stop taking birth control... THAT WAS A LIE!" *airhorns.wav*

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 05:20:41 PM
Mongolian. The only think his mother taught him before she rode off into the sunset on that yak herder’s prize yak.

Thanks GS.  That helps clarify things.  :)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 21, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
Hey! Fuck You! I should stab you in the face!  ;)

sorry, I yelled
Sorry... I'm just going by the information I find on the web.

Friday

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

If reincarnation is real I'm sure Art is enjoying his new life as a bicycle tricycle seat somewhere in Asia

FIFY

HumanBeing

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
If Heather Wade traded what is left of her youth, to go 85K in debt to buy a cuckshed in the parking lot of basically a nursing home, then she is a huge moron. What idiot is so friendless that she doesn't have to worry about her every movement being noticed by her boss? She basically took out a mortgage to be a backup babysitter to Art and his kids.  Whether or not his "legacy" went on was of no concern to him or he'd have stayed at Coast. Or Sirius. lol This guy had "staff" and he made them pay in some way to be there.  The only winner in this game is Airyn and she earned every penny of that 10 mil in my eyes.  ;D ;D ;D

She was taking it balls deep and hoping for a bit of change when Art crooked.

Tricky-D

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
Airyn only had the body.

I bet Art coughed up half a lung from excitement when Airyn dressed up like this.

FlarpsWife

www.georginacannon.com

Will we be regressed this evening? I think we should all get regressed.

BobGrau

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

I think Curtis actually started it for that very reason, IIRC.

PaulK

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 21, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
When did Art get into cats, before or after he married Ramona?

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

in this interview Karen Jackson said that Art Bell that fucker paid $12,000 to transport his (? 3 or 4) stinking cats to Philippines
when he moved there.
And Art paid another $12,000 for his cats to bring them back to US after he moved back.

That's $24,000 for moving stinking cats back and forth.
I doubt it that Art Bell invested that much money in lives of his children, Vincent and Lisa.
And now apparently according to the lawyer Art Bell left fuck all nothing to them in his will from his $10 million dollars estate.
If that's true I will travel to Pahrump and not only spit on his grave but take a massive dump on it and will piss on his flowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qg_t4BDauM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
in this interview Karen Jackson said that Art Bell that fucker paid $12,000 to transport his (? 3 or 4) stinking cats to Philippines
when he moved there.
And Art paid another $12,000 for his cats to bring them back to US after he moved back.

That's $24,000 for moving stinking cats back and forth.
I doubt it that Art Bell invested that much money in lives of his children, Vincent and Lisa.
And now apparently according to the lawyer Art Bell left fuck all nothing to them in his will from his $10 million dollars estate.
If that's true I will travel to Pahrump and not only spit on his grave but take a massive dump on it and will piss on his flowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qg_t4BDauM

I digress cats are quintessential.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
Just don't engage the morons saying Art was a pedophile.  He did a lot of reprehensible things in his life but the pedophile allegations are just based on rumor, insinuation and speculation.  Like I said yesterday, since Art was involved in those sex orgies with Marsha, Marsha would likely have witnessed pedophiliac acts  if Art was a pedo.  She said nothing on that score.

You've got to bring more to the table than Ted Gunderson's wild speculations and Marsha Boyd's insinuation based on a conversation she observed.

Ignore it and it will go away. I like that. Hopefully.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Art was a Trump supporter therefore he couldn't be a pedo. because science.

btw, for the record, im not accusing Art Bell of being a pedo.

SOMEONE on bellgab has to own a ouija board or a pendulum. Break it out. Let's ask ole Art himself.