• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

pate

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 13, 2017, 10:37:19 PM
Depends on the parameter settings used for that particular simulation instantiation.

My working theory is that a Rod is a consciousness composed of water molecules which needs to replenish itself through immersion in a body of water. Thus explaining lake monster sightings like Nessie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 15, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
My working theory is that a Rod is a consciousness composed of water molecules which needs to replenish itself through immersion in a body of water. Thus explaining lake monster sightings like Nessie.

Bugs

Juan Cena

QuoteOlav Phillips is conspiracy researcher and writer, specializing in the Secret Space Program, Exotic Aircraft, High Technology, Foreign Policy, Pre-History and Mysterious Civilizations. He is a regular contributor to several magazines and newspapers as well as publishing the legendary Paranoia Magazine and Steamshovel Press Zine. In addition to writing and publishing, Olav has also been featured on America Unearthed with Scott Wolter, UFO Hunters, Voyager (RAI) and the upcoming season of What On Earth? Olav also serves as an Executive Producer and Principle Researcher for Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis as well as having contributed several books and authored The Secret Space Age. He is also the Co-Host of The Paranioa Podcast.

Main subject is apparently the "Mysterious Die Glock." Aka the Nazi Bell.

Juan Cena

Jason Mraz?

Oh $#!t! Heather's gone Queefcore!

Juan Cena

Well, I can't say the conversation with Olaf went off completely as planned, but he did seem interested in the concept that the Nazi Aryan myth has influenced modern ancient alien/ancient Super race ideas, so there's that.

ponyboysunset

Ok I just started the show with Olav Phillips. I have known of him since the days he used to be Clyde Lewis's producer. Clyde also just had him on. So far Clyde's interview is way better. Don't get me wrong Clyde has his moments but overall I enjoy his show. But even at the start of this show why is she deliberately forcing her voice into a lower range? It's weird, un-natural and annoying to the listener. She never sounded like this on the gabcast. If this is Art's coaching he needs to be fired. Heather if you read this be yourself and for the love of God stop pushing your voice.  >:(

Juan Cena

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 06:11:47 AM
Ok I just started the show with Olav Phillips. I have known of him since the days he used to be Clyde Lewis's producer. Clyde also just had him on. So far Clyde's interview is way better. Don't get me wrong Clyde has his moments but overall I enjoy his show. But even at the start of this show why is she deliberately forcing her voice into a lower range? It's weird, un-natural and annoying to the listener. She never sounded like this on the gabcast. If this is Art's coaching he needs to be fired. Heather if you read this be yourself and for the love of God stop pushing your voice.  >:(

How was my call? Olav seemed surprised by the question.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 20, 2017, 10:52:36 PM
How was my call? Olav seemed surprised by the question.
The callers are the only good thing about that show. It was good your call. Olav is awesome.

Juan Cena

QuoteGary Parker was born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware. He attended the University of Delaware. He moved to Los Angeles, California in the late 70’s, worked in real estate business, and became a developer. He lived in Sherman Oaks, California for 25 years, where he decided to try his hand at writing movie scripts. Gary Parker created Parker Rose Productions with his writing partner Marjorie Rose. They were lucky enough to have written and sold a few scripts in Hollywood. They had one movie made titled Thank Heaven, starring Jenny McCarthy. Gary has been a member of the Writers Guild of America for 22 years.

After a compelling dream, Gary Parker sets out on the journey of his lifetime… to restore the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx. Tonight, Gary will discuss how the revelation in a NASA photo leads to the discovery of an alien message and how it is connected with the Great Pyramid. His connections to Richard Branson, Elon Musk, & Gwenn Shotwell of Space X, all play a part in this unfolding mystery. An alien visitation on July 26th 2016 changed everything; the being spoke telepathically. All answers are in the NASA photo and this is where his story begins: aliens return to Earth July 26th, 2022, in Jerusalem, at the Temple Mount.

Oh joy, more Ancient Aliens racist talk!

trostol

i ...totally forgot this show was on still lol has it gotten any better?

warsau

Quote from: trostol on September 29, 2017, 12:54:08 AM
i ...totally forgot this show was on still lol has it gotten any better?

Not really.

f burbeck

Quote from: mv on September 29, 2017, 08:36:53 PM
http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-interviewed-by-redacted-from-bellgab/

Hey MV, it's been a year or so, did Art Bell ever do a show since that March 11, 2016 show? :(
Any rumors of anything Art Bell in the last year as far as broadcasting or appearances?

ItsOver

Quote from: f burbeck on October 02, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

Hey MV, it's been a year or so, did Art Bell ever do a show since that March 11, 2016 show? :(
Any rumors of anything Art Bell in the last year as far as broadcasting or appearances?
Not to my knowledge.  The one MITD show he did last year in March was the only one Bell's done since his MITD Quittening.  MV had Bell on his GabCast, post-Quittening.  By the way, I'm not MV.  Praise MV.

comaphobe

Art Bell isn't needed... Heather is getting better every day...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
Art Bell isn't needed... Heather is getting better every day...

Yeah but she needs a real get.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2017, 10:50:31 PM
Not to my knowledge.  The one MITD show he did last year in March was the only one Bell's done since his MITD Quittening.  MV had Bell on his GabCast, post-Quittening.

thanks.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2017, 10:50:31 PM
Not to my knowledge.  The one MITD show he did last year in March was the only one Bell's done since his MITD Quittening.  MV had Bell on his GabCast, post-Quittening.  By the way, I'm not MV.  Praise MV.

Art’s has had health issues since that “fill-in,” so I’m doubtful for any meaningful return.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 03, 2017, 11:18:53 PM
Art’s has had health issues since that “fill-in,” so I’m doubtful for any meaningful return.

But what of racist aliens, Juan Cena? You queefcore loving fool!  :D

f burbeck

Quote from: mv on October 03, 2017, 12:29:58 AM
thanks.

MV, Why did Art pick her instead of you? You are the only one who might pull it off. Perhaps he chose her so he could return whenever he wants because she wouldn't outshine him.
Your voice quality & quick wit is the only clear choice. You also undoubtedly would seek out better guests. Don't misunderstand, I like Heather as a nice person,
but the guests are weak and she lets them get away from her and when they're sketchy...just unbearable. More (any) Art Bell! Repeal & replace with MV!!!

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
But what of racist aliens, Juan Cena? You queefcore loving fool!  :D

The racist aliens hate Queefcore, because they only like Nickelback.

Quote from: f burbeck on October 03, 2017, 11:37:21 PM
MV, Why did Art pick her instead of you? You are the only one who might pull it off. Perhaps he chose her so he could return whenever he wants because she wouldn't outshine him.
Your voice quality & quick wit is the only clear choice. You also undoubtedly would seek out better guests. Don't misunderstand, I like Heather as a nice person,
but the guests are weak and she lets them get away from her and when they're sketchy...just unbearable. More (any) Art Bell! Repeal & replace with MV!!!

Don't be silly, she was a real get

Dr. MD MD

While I agree that mv has a great voice and wit and definitely should be a radio personality with his own show, by his own admission he lacks sufficient interest in the subject matter. For that reason I would say that bateman would've been the best choice. If only he could get his act together, he and Amy both! They should get married just to form a support group for wayward radio hosts.  ;D

GravitySucks

MV’s tits were bigger than Art’s.

wr250

Art didnt pick MV because Keith and MV do not like each other much since the "terrorist comment" made by MV on the network.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 12:37:27 AM
MV’s tits were bigger than Art’s.

Photodocumentation required or this is only supposition

bateman

A log would be an improvement over Heather.