• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2017, 04:39:06 PM
Don't forget he also traveled back in time to meet Lincoln too.  ;)
He is running again! http://andy2020.net/ *
I could be wrong but I think, in his defense, he only claimed to have gone back in time and witnessed the Gettysburg Address. Here is a funny article about Andy some years after he, according to 'mainstream' sources, started to go around the bend. Apparently before this time he was a successful lawyer with 5 degrees (including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.)
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/01/prweb1803034.htm

* I hope he continues to demand an investigation on how much no more "save as..." and problems with "cut & paste" options cost  the US economy. http://archive.fo/7XzrI

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 13, 2017, 01:09:04 PM
Rosegirl has replaced Batemen as the ear of choice for Master Redacted's post-show complaint sessions.

i guess that makes me the original ear of choice.  three minutes after the "test show" on 7/19/2015... 45 minute skype crying session.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Ok that is just nuts. She has fallen so far that the mystic ding bat is now her confidant?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
i guess that makes me the original ear of choice.  three minutes after the "test show" on 7/19/2015... 45 minute skype crying session.

Your skills have no bounds...Therapist for Art Bell's stalker reporter. Did she have a lot of snot coming down the phone?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 13, 2017, 01:09:04 PM
Rosegirl has replaced Batemen as the ear of choice for Master Redacted's post-show complaint sessions.

Heather needs to claim to have a phony paranormal story that's ''too scary to tell''.  Someone else has already taken Ouija Board experience, so she'd have to come up with something else

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 13, 2017, 05:36:05 PM
He is running again! http://andy2020.net/ *
I could be wrong but I think, in his defense, he only claimed to have gone back in time and witnessed the Gettysburg Address. Here is a funny article about Andy some years after he, according to 'mainstream' sources, started to go around the bend. Apparently before this time he was a successful lawyer with 5 degrees (including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.)
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/01/prweb1803034.htm

* I hope he continues to demand an investigation on how much no more "save as..." and problems with "cut & paste" options cost  the US economy. http://archive.fo/7XzrI

I'm not saying he's not clever...perhaps even deviously so. I bet he's making more money now than he did as a lawyer.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 05:45:33 PM
Your skills have no bounds...Therapist for Art Bell's stalker reporter. Did she have a lot of snot coming down the phone?

that wasn't snot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 06:24:36 PM
that wasn't snot.

Is she wore sunglasses it won't sting....Or so I've heard.

I didn't say that.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TigerLily on September 13, 2017, 04:10:46 PM
I don't remember that specifically. He was in the marines on Mars with Obama

I believe the fake John Titor's story more than I believe his foolishness.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 13, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

I believe the fake John Titor's story more than I believe his foolishness.

You believe Nessie is a Rod

Juan Cena

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Is she wore sunglasses it won't sting....Or so I've heard.

I didn't say that.

You saying Heather is some kind of horny toad reptilian? 😱

I wonder if that's the reason she doesn't have praying mantis alien hybrids on.

chefist

Would there happen to be a recording of that exchange? Asking for a friend.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 13, 2017, 10:17:34 PM
Also more believable than Basagio.

Depends on the parameter settings used for that particular simulation instantiation.

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 05:21:15 PM
TigerLily!!!!! Great to see you lady. I am midway through writing my third novel. Hit me up if you want to read it. It's great to see you.

Also I miss those days of all of us hanging out on the board listening to Art!

Hi darling! So sorry I missed you. You know I want to read your latest. I will contact you tomorrow. Hope all is well {{{{hugs}}}}

ponyboysunset

Crying, over a radio show? Why do it if you can't handle it. People who are actually good at radio have millions of haters i.e. Rush. Doubt he cries nightly. That is so lame.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on September 13, 2017, 11:09:19 PM
Hi darling! So sorry I missed you. You know I want to read your latest. I will contact you tomorrow. Hope all is well {{{{hugs}}}}

Awesome and welcome back.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 14, 2017, 03:50:52 AM
Crying, over a radio show? Why do it if you can't handle it. People who are actually good at radio have millions of haters i.e. Rush. Doubt he cries nightly. That is so lame.

Don't forget that Heather/redacted used to be treated with kid gloves on here. You'd be more likely to get fair treatment if you said you just kicked a puppy to death than if you dared utter an unkind word about St Heather. That said, her treatment after the test show was excessively harsh and even I (who disliked her before it was cool) felt slightly bad for her. But she should have realised that goofing around with a few idiots on a tenth-rate podcast isn't the same as appearing with a radio legend. And she'd be judged accordingly.

ItsOver

He sure had big feet as a child.  Or was the story he arrived bare foot and had to make do with some ill-fitting size 13s?  Eh, don't remember, don't really care.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2017, 04:27:25 AM
Don't forget that Heather/redacted used to be treated with kid gloves on here. You'd be more likely to get fair treatment if you said you just kicked a puppy to death than if you dared utter an unkind word about St Heather. That said, her treatment after the test show was excessively harsh and even I (who disliked her before it was cool) felt slightly bad for her. But she should have realised that goofing around with a few idiots on a tenth-rate podcast isn't the same as appearing with a radio legend. And she'd be judged accordingly.
This is an excellent assessment of what happened to the T. I know I was one of the ones who got soo much shit for daring to say I didn't like her show and also don't forget questioning the stalker brought heat to a lot of us too.

Anyway listening to last night's show. Some gems:

1. Her saying incredible is exactly like Snoory. For  all of you who drink I suggest taking a shot every time you hear that, although you  might wind up dead is you do, so play at your own risk. LOL
2. Her guest does know he's a pathological liar, right? If you listen he has a script and anytime she interjects it seems to mess him all up.
3. "Welcome back to the only time traveler I know." Wait, didn't she have a big get with John Titor? Or am I remembering that wrong?

I will say this much it's fun to listen to see how bad it gets. I feel so vindicated in my opinion. It was based only on a handful of shows. Good to know it still sucks as bad as it always has.

Oh and regarding his shoes I think he claimed they were missing and he had to make do. For the record I don't care either about that.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 14, 2017, 07:20:49 AM
This is an excellent assessment of what happened to the T. I know I was one of the ones who got soo much shit for daring to say I didn't like her show and also don't forget questioning the stalker brought heat to a lot of us too.

Anyway listening to last night's show. Some gems:

1. Her saying incredible is exactly like Snoory. For  all of you who drink I suggest taking a shot every time you hear that, although you  might wind up dead is you do, so play at your own risk. LOL
2. Her guest does know he's a pathological liar, right? If you listen he has a script and anytime she interjects it seems to mess him all up.
3. "Welcome back to the only time traveler I know." Wait, didn't she have a big get with John Titor? Or am I remembering that wrong?

I will say this much it's fun to listen to see how bad it gets. I feel so vindicated in my opinion. It was based only on a handful of shows. Good to know it still sucks as bad as it always has.

Oh and regarding his shoes I think he claimed they were missing and he had to make do. For the record I don't care either about that.
Ha!  Even Mr. Art Bell, himself, was touting the BIG John Titor catch by HW.  ::)  I guess HW never had the pleasure of knowing Madman Marcum, either.

http://bellgab.com/paranormal-conspiracy-ufos-etc/madman-marcum-has-a-gofundme-page-at-last/

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
Ha!  Even Mr. Art Bell, himself, was touting the BIG John Titor catch by HW.  ::)  I guess HW never had the pleasure of knowing Madman Marcum, either.

http://bellgab.com/paranormal-conspiracy-ufos-etc/madman-marcum-has-a-gofundme-page-at-last/

I think she was the producer that booked him for the show

http://artbell.com/fri-sep-4-mike-madman-marcum/

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Redacted on July 27, 2013, 01:23:35 AM
And yeah, if I were on the radio, I wouldn't want to listen to myself either...
So I found this fun piece of history while looking for her talking about mad man marcum. Gravity beat me to it, nice work. Anyway I got a chuckle out of this.

ponyboysunset

Come on Basiago you met Jim Morrison? I mean I knew it was bull shit before but that is like over the top. At that point as the show host don't you just hang up on him and take calls?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 14, 2017, 11:17:54 AM
Come on Basiago you met Jim Morrison? I mean I knew it was bull shit before but that is like over the top. At that point as the show host don't you just hang up on him and take calls?

You wanna die, bitch? He was partners with Obama in the Space Marines. Can you imagine the reach of his power now?  ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2017, 07:42:10 AM
I think she was the producer that booked him for the show

http://artbell.com/fri-sep-4-mike-madman-marcum/

It was Curtis who got him on the show, if I'm remembering correctly.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on September 14, 2017, 03:31:03 PM
here you go:

Although an exquisite specimen of its type, this bullshit is tame.