George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ShayP

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
Or the risen Christ.

Oh my.  That is funny.  I'm trying to imagine the questions.  LOL!

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
Or the risen Christ.

"So, Jesus.  Geesh, gettin' nailed to a cross!  Garsh!  That's gotta hurt!  Tell us about it.'

Dr. MD MD

So, what have you been up to since saving humanity a little over 2000 years ago?

Just taking it easy or have you had any projects since?

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

"So, Jesus.  Geesh, gettin' nailed to a cross!  Garsh!  That's gotta hurt!  Tell us about it.'

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 24, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

So, what have you been up to since saving humanity a little over 2000 years ago?

Just taking it easy or have you had any projects since?

;D ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
;D ;D ;D

"Whut about that Judas guy?  Whuz he uh hater or what?  Have I told yeeewww about muh haterz?"

Morgus

I happened to notice one of the sponser's commercials last night on c2cam was "E-Harmony" a dating site.
Kinda odd, maybe Noory didn't notice a major competitor to his own paranormal dating venture was advertising on his show? ;)

Ted Baxter

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Here's the PremRat puff piece.

George Noory Inducted into St. Louis Media Hall of Fame

LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2018 â€" Coast to Coast AM host George Noory was among 22 legendary news reporters, editors, photographers, broadcasters, filmmakers and others who were inducted into the St. Louis Media Hall of Fame on Saturday, March 17.   Selected for their significant contributions to print, broadcast and digital media, advertising, and public relations by the St. Louis Media History Foundation, the inductees were honored at a gala at the St. Louis City Center Hotel in downtown St. Louis.

Noory, who recently celebrated his 15-year anniversary as host of Coast to Coast AM -- the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, was recognized for transforming his late-night radio program into an entertainment powerhouse for millions of Americans on more than 600 affiliates nationwide.

In accepting this honor, Noory â€" a former news director on KSDK-TV and broadcaster on KMOX Radio and KTRS Radio in St. Louis -- credited his success to a number of broadcast executives, especially legendary sports broadcaster Ray Lane, who helped him break into the business in Detroit, his hometown, in the early 1970s.

About Coast to Coast AM
Each night on Coast to Coast AM, listeners are captivated with discussions on news and current events, conspiracy theories and all things curious and unexplained. Nationally syndicated by Premiere Networks, Coast to Coast AM broadcasts Monday through Sunday from 1-5 a.m. ET and can be heard more than 600 stations in North America.  Airing live seven nights a week, it’s the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America. In addition to hosting his nightly show, Noory travels the U.S., meeting with listeners and fans at events like Contact in the Desert and the Conscious Life Expo, or George Noory Live, a stage show version of Coast to Coast AM. Meeting with like-minded fans was the inspiration for launching ParanormalDate.com and its companion site ConspiracyDate.com. For more information, please visit www.CoasttoCoastAM.com.

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Inducted-into-St--Louis-Media-Hall-of-Fame.aspx

the piece forgot to mention Georgie boy was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa before he disappeared.Im sure George will bring it up AGAIN sooner than later....

hahaha that would be funny if Jorch and Tommy did Secret Door on Easter Sunday with a resurrected Jesus as the secret guest. Of course there's not a creative bone in either of them so it would never happen.

*Doorbell ring*

Jorch: I wonder who this is Tommy. I have no idea.
Tommy: George that's the point of the game. You have to ask the secret guest questions to get clues.
Jorch: Oh that's right. Great idea Tommy. Folks, Tommy does great work doesn't he?
Tommy: The secret guest is waiting George. First question.
Jorch: Ok. Secret Guest have yeew noticed people acting weird lately, like strange yeeew know?
Tommy: *sigh*
Secret Guest: (high pitched female fake voice) My Father said 'So show your love for the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.'
Jorch: Oh my family is from near Egypt, they're from Syria and that part of the Middle East. What about yeeeeeew? Where are you from?
Secret Guest: The Galilee.
Jorch: That's in Israel isn't it?
Secret Guest: Yes.
Jorch: I'm trying to think of guests we've had on the show from Israel. I know Tommy has been trying to get Prime Minister Netanyahu for an interview. Secret Guest are you Bibi Netanyahu? Great work Tommy if it is.
Tommy: No George it's not. We're still trying though. Think of what day it is today George.
Jorch: It's Sunday.
Tommy: Yes but it's a special Sunday. It's a holiday.
Jorch: I had no idea Special Sunday was a holiday Tommy.
Tommy: Think religion George, painted eggs, chocolate ...
Jorch: Haha it's Easter Sunday, that's right! So I won the game.
Tommy: *sigh* No you were supposed to guess who the secret guest is.
Jorch: Oh that's right. So I need to ask another question of the secret guest.
Tommy: He's gone. The game is over.
Jorch: Oh that's too bad. He must have had phone problems. So who was it Tommy?
Tommy: Risen Jesus.
Jorch: That's unbuhleeeefable Tommy. Great work. Let's hope he calls back, try to get Him back ok Tommy.

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on March 23, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Thanks for sharing. I guess I don't know what to say except that life is a subjective experience. I hope you are coping better with your anger these days! Anger can indeed be useful but also become a millstone around one's neck over time. Anyway, Georgie's on with them open lines and demons tonight, so beware and take care.

The house/case in St. Louis that inspired The Exorcist will come up...easy money
I don't judge my anger by the standard of criminals like her.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 25, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
hahaha that would be funny if Jorch and Tommy did Secret Door on Easter Sunday with a resurrected Jesus as the secret guest. Of course there's not a creative bone in either of them so it would never happen.

*Doorbell ring*

Jorch: I wonder who this is Tommy. I have no idea.
Tommy: George that's the point of the game. You have to ask the secret guest questions to get clues.
Jorch: Oh that's right. Great idea Tommy. Folks, Tommy does great work doesn't he?
Tommy: The secret guest is waiting George. First question.
Jorch: Ok. Secret Guest have yeew noticed people acting weird lately, like strange yeeew know?
Tommy: *sigh*
Secret Guest: (high pitched female fake voice) My Father said 'So show your love for the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.'
Jorch: Oh my family is from near Egypt, they're from Syria and that part of the Middle East. What about yeeeeeew? Where are you from?
Secret Guest: The Galilee.
Jorch: That's in Israel isn't it?
Secret Guest: Yes.
Jorch: I'm trying to think of guests we've had on the show from Israel. I know Tommy has been trying to get Prime Minister Netanyahu for an interview. Secret Guest are you Bibi Netanyahu? Great work Tommy if it is.
Tommy: No George it's not. We're still trying though. Think of what day it is today George.
Jorch: It's Sunday.
Tommy: Yes but it's a special Sunday. It's a holiday.
Jorch: I had no idea Special Sunday was a holiday Tommy.
Tommy: Think religion George, painted eggs, chocolate ...
Jorch: Haha it's Easter Sunday, that's right! So I won the game.
Tommy: *sigh* No you were supposed to guess who the secret guest is.
Jorch: Oh that's right. So I need to ask another question of the secret guest.
Tommy: He's gone. The game is over.
Jorch: Oh that's too bad. He must have had phone problems. So who was it Tommy?
Tommy: Risen Jesus.
Jorch: That's unbuhleeeefable Tommy. Great work. Let's hope he calls back, try to get Him back ok Tommy.
;D  Thanks for the laughs.  Jesus is booking a flight to Boston ASAP.  And getting an alias.  Just like Mel. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on March 24, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
I happened to notice one of the sponser's commercials last night on c2cam was "E-Harmony" a dating site.
Kinda odd, maybe Noory didn't notice a major competitor to his own paranormal dating venture was advertising on his show? ;)
He needs all the help he can get.  Using the national microphone as a therapist, saying he has father issues but evidently isn't resolving them and even claimed the dysfunction actually has worked well for him.  Really.

albrecht

Listening to the Billy Bean show and he is talking about being at wit's end and desperation as a child and finally calling out to the dark entity to "just take him" and Norry is laughing.  :o Either Norry supports the dark side or is just an awful interviewers who doesn't understand how to create a mood or to pick up on the drama of the guest's story, or doesn't pay attention. Or all of the above.

Also this Norryism gem: "There are forces at force." (Trying to tell Bean with regard to the Mandela Effect and movie quotes that never happened that "forces are at work.")

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Alas, "Corny" is apparently not in the run-off.  :( Norry did not "get out the vote" effectively.
https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2018/03/24/rachal-hopewell-head-runoff-alexandria-city-marshal/456532002/
"Cornelius White Jr. (2 percent, or 108 votes)."
https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2018/03/01/alexandria-city-marshal-election-q-cornelius-white-jr/359349002/

LOL!  I really am sick of Corny.  Nonetheless, I blame Noory for his failed campaign.  George has connections and is quite powerful...at least he pretends to be.  He could've advised the bibles, bullets, and beans asshole man.  He didn't though.  He let Corny down.  Shame.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ShayP on March 25, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
LOL!  I really am sick of Corny.  Nonetheless, I blame Noory for his failed campaign.  George has connections and is quite powerful...at least he pretends to be.  He could've advised the bibles, bullets, and beans asshole man.  He didn't though.  He let Corny down.  Shame.

Oh sure, point fingers.  A nitwit like George is an easy target, but what of you Shay? What did you do for Cornelius?  What of all of us? Can any of us look at ourselves in the mirror tonight and honestly say we did our bit for this great man of bibles, bullets, and beans?  I submit we all let Cornelius down.  I for one am ashamed.

ShayP

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 25, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Oh sure, point fingers.  A nitwit like George is an easy target, but what of you Shay? What did you do for Cornelius?  What of all of us? Can any of us look at ourselves in the mirror tonight and honestly say we did our bit for this great man of bibles, bullets, and beans?  I submit we all let Cornelius down.  I for one am ashamed.

Ha!  LOL!  Nice.  We all must share the blame.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 25, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Is he the felon?

ShayP

Quote from: Jojo on March 26, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
Is he the felon?

Apparently.  He faxed threats to coworkers or some shit like that.  Regardless...the guy sucks.  Just like Noory.

pate

Jorch always fails to deliver, ironically he consistently delivers FAIL.

Jojo

George promised not to pronounce something or other a few minutes ago.  Good.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on March 26, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
Jorch always fails to deliver, ironically he consistently delivers FAIL.
Jorch sucks even more than gravity.

zeebo

Heads up, LMH is on tomorrow nite.  So get ready for high strangeness and minimal Jorchie.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 28, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
Heads up, LMH is on tomorrow nite.  So get ready for high strangeness and minimal Jorchie.  :D
Yep.  Could livestock be involved? ;)

"Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the strange disappearance of livestock in the San Luis Valley and northern New Mexico; the 1992 discovery of a mysterious pattern of six rings around a central circle embedded in one of the salt flats near NASA headquarters at Moffett Field; and how Earth's magnetic field is weakening at an increasing rate."

Uh, Jorch, NASA HQ isn't at Moffett Field.

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/home/index.html

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 28, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
LMH. I would if she will address that maybe the caller than was on Ian's NY's prediction show many years ago who predicted rodents would start to attack was right!? We see news stories, over and over. Killing power, attacking people, chewing up stuff, ethnic cleansing of 'wrong type' of squirrels, stealing Doritos, etc. Tonight after some big storms I saw this critter. He wouldn't back down and was gnawing loudly. I thought, odd, what does he have? Not some acorns? Not some kind of branch? It was- a bone. Taken up into a tree. He finally backed down, to regroup no doubt with fellow squirrels, and I managed to take a picture of the bone.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2018, 09:36:16 PM
The Texas Chainsaw Squirrel?  ;)

Oh crap, maybe said Squirrel was fashioning a weapon? Make a primitive, albeit effective, type of dagger or arrowhead? Much like Indians would do, though they didn't, to my knowledge, use their teeth to do so? I have to admit I had just set some traps to catch fellow rodents, without tails, that I saw "evidence of" in my garage and so, maybe they communicated with him/them to enact revenge? Art had an evil mouse, after all. Norry, had "shadow rodents..."

ItsOver

Maybe you need to get out of there, while you can.  Head somewhere safe, like northern Cali.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2018, 09:17:42 PM
LMH. I would if she will address that maybe the caller than was on Ian's NY's prediction show many years ago who predicted rodents would start to attack was right!? We see news stories, over and over. Killing power, attacking people, chewing up stuff, ethnic cleansing of 'wrong type' of squirrels, stealing Doritos, etc....

LOL I remember that call actually.  It was to be a loosely-organized uprising starting at local parks and such.  Of course I can neither confirm nor deny any knowledge myself.  As for LMH, she's an intrepid reporter, but probably not willing to risk her Doritos over this one.

GravitySucks

GNS - dipwad just gave Dames credit for a hit on finding Fossett’s plane and body. Except if he goes back and reviews the claims, Dames was in the wrong direction and was nowhere close to a hit.

https://trueorfalsewebsite.blogspot.com/2008/11/ed-dames-and-steve-fossett-crash.html?m=1