• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are there ANY new ideas?

Started by albrecht, January 19, 2019, 09:51:44 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 05:42:43 PM

It’s really the lowest form of trolling when you have to edit someone’s post to achieve the desired effect. You have no imagination, intelligence, class, etc.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ksm32 on January 20, 2019, 08:32:10 PM
As far as movies goes that shit died years ago. Seriously, as everybody awaits the next superhero movie?? Fuck! That!

We need a new superhero movie like we need a new round of the Zika Virus. Back in my day, we had Michael Keaton's "Batman", and we were happy!

ksm32

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 21, 2019, 07:47:14 PM
We need a new superhero movie like we need a new round of the Zika Virus. Back in my day, we had Michael Keaton's "Batman", and we were happy!
Yeah, the super party's over. That said, and at the risk of sounding hypocritical I am somewhat anxious to see Glass, the sequel to Unbreakable which I thought was great. But.. most sequels are a tremendous letdown so expect shit but hope for ice cream.  And speaking of ice cream there's another thing where there's nothing new happening. Shame, on ice cream.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2019, 06:44:55 PM
Yeah, I know you LOVE wide open anuses. We get it! ::) ;D
Wide Open Anuses Spaces? Isn't that a Dixie Chicks song.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 21, 2019, 07:47:14 PM

Better yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LEfzup0aNs

8)