• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Lol he said it again.  I thought Tommee flying through the sky was a couple weeks ago.

JesusJuice

I'm only half listening now but I've clearly heard him say "Tommy Hawk" missile several times now.

Dateline

Poor woman, you bombed her with TommyHawk missiles and you laughed at the injured.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PChirp on April 06, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
I LOVE it!  Dave just referred to the missiles as "Tommyhawks".  He never disappoints with his stupidity.

At oeast he is consistent. Called them that every time.

Morgus

Quote from: PChirp on April 06, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
I LOVE it!  Dave just referred to the missiles as "Tommyhawks".  He never disappoints with his stupidity.
Noory thinks they are the big brother of a tommy gun?

Yes, previous posters beat me to the imbecilic news-talk analysis of today: George Noory, Mr. self-professed nine years in the Navy (make that the Navy Reserve, a big difference) keep going on about some "Tommy Hawk" missiles. 

What a dunce of epic proportions. He can't even get the simplest things correct. It's "Tomahawk," Noory, not "Tommy Hawk" as you think. Named for a Native American tool and weapon -- not your producer. But I bet you'll announce on one of your stupidity and lie-laden "Open Lines" that that missile was named for producer Tom Danheiser.

The same way, Noory, you claimed the "fist bump" was introduced to the world by producer Tom himself -- despite the fact it has origins in ancient Rome among gladiators and neither you nor Tom are that old to take credit for introducing it. But you apparently did.

Hello, "Tommy Hawk" missiles, you dunce!

Quote from: lovesfreshair on April 06, 2017, 10:48:54 PM
Everyone is talking about the gig economy!

Noory: So, what do you ladies think of my bad hairpiece? It looks so real, doesn't it? Especially with the glue seeping from my sideburn and brow area that I seem to be the only one who doesn't notice it. 

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/?action=dlattach;attach=87063;image

Just creepy as can be. Makes my skin crawl -- which is no small feat. But Noory never fails to disappoint me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 07, 2017, 03:45:41 AM
Noory: So, what do you ladies think of my bad hairpiece? It looks so real, doesn't it? Especially with the glue seeping from my sideburn and brow area that I seem to be the only one who doesn't notice it. 

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/?action=dlattach;attach=87063;image

Just creepy as can be. Makes my skin crawl -- which is no small feat. But Noory never fails to disappoint me.
I still can't get over this pic.  :o

This is the image PremRad wants to project for C2CAM?  A drunken, moron, lounge lizard for a host?  ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 07, 2017, 09:30:58 AM
Now, you know why Norry always wants to keep his personal life personal.  Look at the above presentation.  That is the real Norry on a good night.
If you look closely, you can see gray and/or toupee paste along his left side-burn area.  ;D  What a putz.

zeebo

Tonite: TV shows like Beverly Hillbillies and how they reflect human nature.  George is looking forward to a deep discussion on the philosopher-poet known as Jethro.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on April 07, 2017, 05:13:02 PM
Tonite: TV shows like Beverly Hillbillies and how they reflect human nature.  George is looking forward to a deep discussion on the philosopher-poet known as Jethro.

Hey man. You know as well as I do that many an argument was decided down by the cement pond.  ;D

ItsOver

A conversation between Jethro and Jorch would be rather amusing.  Maybe Jethro could explain The Big Bang to Jorch.

NoMoreNoory

All day, whenever I've heard or read 'Tomahawk', I've had a fit of the giggles. This is not appropriate! George Noory: the only broadcaster who could turn a major international incident into base comedy.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2017, 06:22:29 PM
A conversation between Jethro and Jorch would be rather amusing.  Maybe Jethro could explain The Big Bang to Jorch.

I think Mr Ed (no relation to Major Ed) is more Jorch's level.

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on April 07, 2017, 05:13:02 PM
Tonight, Noory and the guest will also talk about the classic TV show "The Twilight Zone"
One of the early 60's episodes featured guest star Don Rickles who passed away this week:

sparty89

the second-half guest last night seemed like a pretty interesting guy, who had just released a book about North and South Korea. George and the callers spent 90% of the two hours talking about Russia, China, Syria, and Iran.  There were many awkward silences.

Morgus

Wow - Noory reported tonight that longtime c2c guest Sean David Morton has been convicted of tax fraud?

Zetaspeak

I was amazed as well. I didn't even know about the SDM story.

He was still was doing and scheduled  in the expo circuit including New Living later this month in California.

zeebo

George kept saying every mentioned show was a classic, until he finally just gives in and exclaims "They were all classics!".

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on April 07, 2017, 11:52:49 PM
George kept saying every mentioned show was a classic, until he finally just gives in and exclaims "They were all classics!".

*clashicks.

Morgus

Noory just read the first part of the words to the theme song to the Beverly Hillbillies - "The Ballad of Jed Clampett" :o

Morgus

This caller liked the "Rocky and Bullwinkle" cartoon...

Ciardelo

Ciardelo

Oh jeez, there's a message Jorch? Shit, I didn't watch enough TV!

zeebo

I stuck it out through the "politics of I Love Lucy" ... but tuned out when they were gushing about televangelists.  Hoping open lines will be slightly less vapid.