Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 06, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
It's the cranial version of "Honey does this dress make my ass look big?"
Think of it from the innocent hat’s point of view.

Metron2267

Linda has a tendency to get pretty wordy and warbled by herself. Her youtube feed is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1nwKAYfSU

Yet she has the chops to carry a show based on her in depth knowledge, something Heather lacks.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on December 07, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
BellGab Shoutout!

Watchout, she has spies here.  8)

She's a Bellgabber with spies here. LMFAO!

Maybe I am crazy but i find the Heather drama much more entertaining than any of the re-hashed topics Schrader, Noory, etc are doing.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 07, 2018, 06:15:49 PM
Maybe I am crazy but i find the Heather drama much more entertaining than any of the re-hashed topics Schrader, Noory, etc are doing.

the paranormal genre is dead.

chefist

I can see that...but I tried listening last night...painful, couldn't do it...god bless you brave souls...

Metron2267

It's pretty much her only remaining schtick, so enjoy it as the pot percs. When she starts invoking Lasha ( as she did last night) the end must be...Nye... ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Then someone should do a show where they have a seance to try to contact it in the afterlife.

I tend to agree.  Have you ever watched that goofy “Ghost Adventures” show?  I watch it just for comic relief but went to the guys museum out in Las Vegas recently.  The creepiest stuff by far was the real life stuff from very real situations.

Ed Gein’s cauldron he skinned people over, Kevorkians van, a painting of Charles Manson out of blood with his actual ashes used in the eyes... all so real and the connection to absolute evil is palpable. Disturbing.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 07, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
[attachment=1,msg1288934]

Creepy is LNM paying so much attention to someone  they supposedly dumped .

whoozit

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
I tend to agree.  Have you ever watched that goofy “Ghost Adventures” show?  I watch it just for comic relief but went to the guys museum out in Las Vegas recently.  The creepiest stuff by far was the real life stuff from very real situations.

Ed Gein’s cauldron he skinned people over, Kevorkians van, a painting of Charles Manson out of blood with his actual ashes used in the eyes... all so real and the connection to absolute evil is palpable. Disturbing.
I went there too.  I thought I was going to get tossed when they asked if we knew Zak Bagans was and I said he was Frodo’s cousin twice removed.  The stupid scents they piped into all of the exhibits made me feel like puking.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 07, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
Creepy is LNM paying so much attention to someone  they supposedly dumped .
Yeah I don’t understand the whole deal with them firing her then posting some blathering list of excuses and carrying on. It makes them look like total amateurs, which they clearly are, but at least you could feign some professional behavior and just move on after canning her.

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 07:04:20 PM
I went there too.  I thought I was going to get tossed when they asked if we knew Zak Bagans was and I said he was Frodo’s cousin twice removed.  The stupid scents they piped into all of the exhibits made me feel like puking.
Hahaha yeah. The jump scares done by a number of midgets for some reason seemed really stupid. Wonder if he has some weird fetish.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

"That sounds familiar."

Yup. Shes finding out being alone in a room with an ophen mic, and keeping things interesting is heaps harder than one would think. For all the ass raping we gave Jorch, (Redacted) included. She can only hope to be as good as Jorch Norrie some day, as things currently stand.

Lee on the other hand has a good handle on the gift of gab. How he works that big black thing shoved in his face the way he does, all by himself is pro-level mic fellatio. Whereas Heater seems almost afraid to touch it, much less suck it like she means it. She just sucks at it instead. I could be right.

# To bad Lee is totally into women.
# All the men in the world don't know what they are missing.

# WoW!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 07:05:52 PM
Yeah I don’t understand the whole deal with them firing her then posting some blathering list of excuses and carrying on. It makes them look like total amateurs, which they clearly are, but at least you could feign some professional behavior and just move on after canning her.

Hopefully only after appearing on the Gabcast.

whoozit

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 07:11:40 PM
Hahaha yeah. The jump scares done by a number of midgets for some reason seemed really stupid. Wonder if he has some weird fetish.
Heh heh.  I forgot about the midgets.  I was leaning against the drawers in the dead end hallway when they yanked it open.  At least the tour guide apologized.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
paranormal radio genre to be more specific.

Paranormal radio at it's best is callers talking about personal experience , corporate paranormal is hucksters paying to appear and sell products to the audience .

Art Bell said his success was based on listening to those who had a story to tell  without judging but with a skeptical mind . I have a friend who believes in all conspiracy theories while  I reject all of them  , I explain to him that a rich man spending money to change opinion is not conspiracy but instead enlightened self interest which we all should all strive for .

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
Think of it from the innocent hat’s point of view.

Hat Knows It's Gonna Die. MoonPie With His Finger On The Trigger.

# HatLivesMatter

chefist

[/quote]

Lee had sex with every single one of those ladies..true story.

Catsmile

# Yeah The ShitShows Are A Giggle Factory!
# FurSure!

# The Rest Of It...
# NotSoMuch.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Linda has a tendency to get pretty wordy and warbled by herself. Her youtube feed is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1nwKAYfSU

Yet she has the chops to carry a show based on her in depth knowledge, something Heather lacks.

She used to be one of my favorite guests on Noory until she got on her global warming kick.
Also, who the hell walks in to a plastic surgeons office and says "give me the Joker"?

Catsmile

# Topics 4 A Show:
# Zombie Paranormal Shows THEY LIVE !
# Ghouls Existing By Scraping Arts Dead Carcass For Profit.
# While They Loath The Vultures For Admiring Their Handiwork From Afar.
# Without A Whiff Of Irony. 
# The Walking Dead-Air

Unless your broom can fly, you're stuck for life in Nye.

ZaZa

Vara on his show called Heather-Hyena Wade 'a ... flook 'a flook.
I agree with Vara.