• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 01:50:24 AM
Yep, you're right! Maybe there is a money/paper trail between Atlantis and Cuba?

He just said that Atlantis makes our history ancestral, instead of alien.  I think I can relate to that, but Atlantis still doesn't interest me, yet.

Gunner65

WTF?  Trump Tesla and now Hemingway > Does the BS never end?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 02:07:38 AM
He just said that Atlantis makes our history ancestral, instead of alien.  I think I can relate to that, but Atlantis still doesn't interest me, yet.

I've always felt that if they ever did find Atlantis - they'd find an alien element. Of course, if it really did exist as explained, I would think that it was an alien ship.
I feel the same about Planet X: if it exists - it's a ship.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 02:13:19 AM
I've always felt that if they ever did find Atlantis - they'd find an alien element. Of course, if it really did exist as explained, I would think that it was an alien ship.
I feel the same about Planet X: if it exists - it's a ship.

Although I do believe in alien life, I think it would have evolved in environments different to ours, and that we would not be recognizable as life to each other.  I don't think alien life would have eyes, mouth, nose, legs, arms etc, nor even similar "body-ness".  They might not even have need for food, transportation and shelter, as we know it.

Mankind imagines alien life, in an image similar to his own, just as he imagines "God".

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 02:18:48 AM
Although I do believe in alien life, I think it would have evolved in environments different to ours, and that we would not be recognizable as life to each other.  I don't think alien life would have eyes, mouth, nose, legs, arms etc.

Alien life is as varied as a snowflake, my dear - any and all are possible. I don't think it's like Star Trek, but if they can mathematically equate how many planets in our galaxy have lives - it's one more step in the algebraic ladder to figure out how many we may share similar biologies, and such...

WeinerInHand

I like it much better when he doesn't have a cohost.

WeinerInHand

I sometimes wonder if there is any "finality" to this or if it is just a discussion of these various topics.

Lilith

So Zapata Oil was right over this area?  I guess I knew that, but never really made the connection at all.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 02:31:24 AM
I like it much better when he doesn't have a cohost.

For SURE!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 02:50:16 AM
So Zapata Oil was right over this area?  I guess I knew that, but never really made the connection at all.

HRG Group, Inc., formerly Harbinger Group Inc. and Zapata Corporation, is a holding company based in Rochester, New York, having originated from an oil company started by a group including future President George H. W. Bush. In 2009, it was renamed the Harbinger Group Inc.

Yikes! 😬
Because JFK stopped the invasion of Cuba, and then ordered all US troops out of Vietnam,  LBJ & George HW Bush killed President Kennedy, to RE-start the Vietnam war.

http://paulkangas.tripod.com/ghwbushlbjkilledpresidentjohnkennedy/

WeinerInHand

U.F.O.Castro. Kinda rolls off the tongue...

WeinerInHand

For the most part, I'm antithetical to B/ellgab.
I don't constantly search for an angle to attack shows.
I enjoy taking jabs every once in awhile but if I don't like a show - I won't listen.

WeinerInHand

He does have ten videos on the JFK assassination:

WeinerInHand

The thing that I like about the Dark Journalist is that he touches on several points so that if one doesn't interest you, it will only be ten minutes or so before he goes in a different direction.

WeinerInHand

He firmly believes that Atlantis rested on the straight of the Cuba/Yucatan Peninsula. Looking at the image, a tsunami created by a meteor impact in the Gulf of Mexico could be the source of a quick demise.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 02:18:48 AM
Mankind imagines alien life, in an image similar to his own, just as he imagines "God".
You do not know what "mankind"  perceives of the alien life.  You are just projecting your perception of alien life as you think you understand it.
You, do not represent mankind.  You represent your personal opinion, which is taken into consideration then added to the mass consciousnesses.  You contribute to it, but you don't control it.  When you understand that, you will finally understand the Nature of Reality, and what Existence really is. ;) :)     :-*

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 03:32:47 AM
He does have ten videos on the JFK assassination:

I would like to watch all of those!

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 04:39:48 AM
I would like to watch all of those!

Good girl.  It's a start. :D

albrecht

Quote from: brig on March 27, 2019, 04:40:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3BRjUefRYI
Somehow I doubt La Raza (now called UnidosUS,)  Black Nationalists, the ADL, the SPLC, B'nai B'rith, etc aren't banned from the social media networks...

Quote from: albrecht on March 27, 2019, 04:59:04 PM
Somehow I doubt La Raza (now called UnidosUS,)  Black Nationalists, the ADL, the SPLC, B'nai B'rith, etc aren't banned from the social media networks...

they aren't.

albrecht

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 27, 2019, 05:01:27 PM
they aren't.
Those groups should also be banned from the social networks. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander. Have all the Muslim groups been banned? I seem to recall ISIS still tweets even! But also should be investigated, and hopefully prosecuted, under the RICO act, the IRS codes, and other laws since it would appear there has been some financial shenanigans going on.  We also need to audit, prosecute, and shut down these Foundations (like Ford Foundation) that started/fund groups like UnidosUS (La Raza.)  DECADES AGO Congress investigated and knew what was happening but ended up doing, essentially, nothing (Cox/Reece Committee, etc.)

https://ia800304.us.archive.org/19/items/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron/Dodd-Report-to-the-Reece-Committee-on-Foundations-1954.pdf