Mine is, "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Rowdy Roddy Piper in "They Live"

Juan

"We had a sound powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline."

onan

"It's down there somewhere, let me take another look."

Eddie Coyle

" I like simple pleasures,like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me, that's just something I enjoy, call me crazy, call me a pervert"

"This one goes to eleven."

Runner up:  "As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock n roll."

Morgus

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. "

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape."

Here's the AFI Top 100

http://www.afi.com/100Years/quotes.aspx

ItsOver

No Clint quotes yet, especially as "Dirty Harry"?  Here's one:

"...you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 16, 2013, 06:06:23 PM

" I like simple pleasures,like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me, that's just something I enjoy, call me crazy, call me a pervert"

Eddie, Thomas Eagleton!? Does Ed Muskie get equal time?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on May 16, 2013, 09:48:03 PM
Eddie, Thomas Eagleton!? Does Ed Muskie get equal time?
My avatar is reserved for the mentally ill...not crybabies. Sorry, Edzo.

MV/Liberace!

"Fuck it.  I'm callin 'em up."

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on May 16, 2013, 10:49:14 PM
"Fuck it.  I'm callin 'em up."

YES! I've been using "that goes for cocksuckers and retards" since 1997.

My favorite visual in motion pictures is his pushing his wheelchair-bound pal into the door at a rapid rate.

coaster

Quote from: onan on May 16, 2013, 05:54:52 PM
That entire movie is quotable.

Sardondi

"Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!" (Doubly satisfying since everyone rolled their eyes at the "gun nuts".)

And of course there's, "Shut the fuck up, Donnie!"

"Breaker one-nine, breaker one-nine. This is the bear in the air, officer Lyle Wallace calling Rubber Jerk in that rattlin' piece of black crap at your side door. Come on!"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 16, 2013, 11:20:01 PM
           YES! I've been using "that goes for cocksuckers and retards" since 1997.

My favorite visual in motion pictures is his pushing his wheelchair-bound pal into the door at a rapid rate.

"We don't got no Goddamn band! We don't need to fucking practice, Randy! We don't no shit-ass manager neither! You motherfuckers!"

HorrorRetro

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this any more!"  >:(

Quote from: onan on May 16, 2013, 05:54:52 PM

"Nice marmot...."

I also like this from Cosmos (yeah, it's a television series, but there ya go):  "From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest...."  The thoughts that follow are quite worth pondering.

Those are some good ones.
I'm not sure I have a favorite, but this one seems to ring true in life:

"Here we have our quandary-we are going to get there first, yet you have the knowledge to make the trip work."

"Oh my goodness, I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life."

ItsOver

Here's one appropriate for an on-line forum.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Eddie Coyle

Double dip here...

"That's Cosmo...he's Chinese"

"Have you ever seen what a 44. Magnum will do to a woman's pussy? Now that you should see. What a .44 Magum will do to a woman's pussy, that you should see"

"Oh! now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on May 17, 2013, 08:25:02 PM
"Oh my goodness, I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life."

Is that from Dirty Work?

Sardondi

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on May 17, 2013, 08:54:31 PM
"Oh! now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!! That one came out of left field on me!

Eddie Coyle

Dennis Hopper's history lesson in True Romance may have been recited line by line by present company as a way of irking some Italo-American acquaintences/co-workers I had.  :-X

ItsOver