• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 22, 2017, 09:37:17 PM
I see Joorch is 'on assignment' next Friday, too. But then he'll be in on Sunday for Submerging Artists.

At least next week we get Syrett and JFK.

What night?  :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 22, 2017, 08:09:18 PM
Tommee is always full

Tommee eats all of Dave's  turkee samwiche, leaves Dave nothing to eat but pizza rolls.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
What night?  :)

Friday (9/29). The upcoming release of the files that were sealed in '67 with a 50 year tariff on them.

NoMoreNoory

JC spills the beans on GN. He (and Tommee, no doubt) are enjoying a jolly at the I Hate Radio Festival in Vegas. Which prevents him from doing the show how exactly? GN asked JC to say hello to 'everyone' for him. How heartwarming to know that even when he is prevented from being with us by the demands of his busy schedule, we are never far from The Glorious Leader's thoughts.

I loathe Jimmy Church The Man Who Fell In Love With His Own Voice. Another radio industry bottom feeder saved from abject poverty by Coast2Coast. Looks like a guy who did weekend overnight shifts on many rock radio stations for minimum wage pay.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 22, 2017, 08:07:04 PM
Lol!! that's priceless.. really made my day.. He really believes he's some Tom Cruise or George Clooney. He's so full of himself... not to mention lard-but dumheiser.

Also i think Corneilius is driving!! only fitting don't you think?
It's a "classhic!"  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 22, 2017, 09:32:23 PM
Is Boston full, or is Mr Boone somehow unable to find his way there?
Ha!  Pat's too butch for Boston.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 22, 2017, 08:24:28 PM
Is it just me or does Jimmy Church look like a gargoyle? He has that creepy face in a night alley look.
Jimmy would look good hanging-out on the side of a building.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
I started listening to Noory and c2c over a year ago, and at first it was alright but I started noticing how repetitive Noory was getting... and as many here have so eloquently said, he is an A number 1 slur machine/mush mouth.

I swear every damn show he slurs a word in almost every news story he reports in his monologue. He then pretends that he did nothing wrong and continues... so damn annoying! Did anyone notice last week i think it was, he accused Trump of "slurring" his words... yeah that's right, the master slurry accusing others of slurring, has he no shame?

Anyone remember a month or two ago he played his rendition of edgar poe's "the tell-tale heart" to boost his ego and make a really short 4th hour even shorter so he can go home and buy his favorite snack.. pizza rolls? I can't imagine how many times he mushed and slurred during his recording of poe's story... I can only figure it was edited hundreds of times and how he had to re-record lines... there is no way he read that story in one sit-through... not the way mister slurry mushes his words. He really needs to see a speech therapist. If only someone would call and seriously suggest it, but I know dumbheiser would kick him off the line... arrogant sob.

Him and Tom Danheiser claim millions of people listen every week... yet the same 10 people call in. They are the following:

Thomas from la hoya CA
Cornelius from GA
Barry from SC i think..
Joe from long Island
Joe from the bronx -- anyone else think these 2 are the same person? They sound exactly the same!
Bonnie -- the crazy lady with the wacked theories

And some others I can't think of right now.. but the 1st five on the list call in 4-5 times a week.

I got really disappointed when noory announced he was re-signing in june for another 4-5 years.. He needs to be replaced! I think Knapp would be the logical successor... unless they can get John Wells back.. but That's a pipe dream sadly.

Also I believe Noory might be suffering from the early stages of alzheimers.. which is why his mush mouth is getting worse by the day. I wonder if he truly thinks his "supplements" are helping him. Afterall, Wallach can't be wrong!

Did he really talk about Trump slurring words?  Well, two wrong-o's don't make a right! 

One time he tried to correct a slurred word. He said he knew he could pronounce the word and would say it right.  He tried over and over.  If I remember right, he even tried again after the break.  But, he couldn't do it.  GNS's are pretty nice posters because very few of his actual faux pas ever end up in re-mixes.  Some of the worst gaffes are let slide without a commnt.  Hmmm.

What is his Mercury in?

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2017, 06:21:54 AM
I'm pretty sure Jorch is just a PremRat soundboard.

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/golemsoundboard

ahahahaaaaaaaahahaha that was fun, had some real lol's

my favorite is 'what about u?' he asks that frequently of guests after making some dumb observation of his own or whatever.  it goes like

'Tommy the strangest thing happened to me the other day, I was out in my car driving to a restaurant in St Louis, by the way I'll be here until the third week of October then back to L.A. until the week before Christmas, and I stopped at a traffic light and there was this woman standing on the corner and she seemed to be talking to me, I thought maybe she needed help so I put the window down. Next thing you know she was in the passenger seat and she offered to 'take care of me' for 30 dollars. People have problems these days, the economy is not good. So I gave her two twenties, 40 dollars, and then she 'took care of me'.  Sumtheen didn't seem right I just had that feeling and then I realized her hair had fallen off, it was a wig and gosh this woman taking care of me was a man. That's never happened to me before, not in L.A. or St. Louis or anywhere ..... what about yuuuuuuuuuu?'

shhdone shhhdructure  ;D

ItsOver

I love this one.  Typical Jorch.

"60 thousuund miles away!  Yew can just about reach up and touch it!"

pate

I'm counting postage, and Hoax wins in the suck category.

Dave, take heart;

Second suck isn't first suck. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20iio0wLpPA

mM

Parris001

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
Near the end of the show last night I caught Noory telling a caller that perhaps Kim Jung Un was being "edged on" by someone.  Noory probably meant "egged on" :o
The Cleopatra obessed caller made it in again too.
Also a caller named George was complaining about some so-called Bible expert guests recently and scolded Noory that his guests are getting "stale"  :o

I'd like to know what night this happened. I heard George even mention the disgruntled caller and wanted badly to listen in and hear the whole exchange.

Parris001

To go from that show last night by George Knapp (which was pretty freakin' good), to knowing ol' Fumblegums George will be back tonight............. (to quote GN) JEEZ!!

I may do my impersonation of Elvis watching Robert Goulet tonight. Just substitute a radio for the tv (wifey would get pissed) and Snoory for Goulet.

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on September 25, 2017, 01:05:20 PM
I'd like to know what night this happened. I heard George even mention the disgruntled caller and wanted badly to listen in and hear the whole exchange.
If i remember right, it was more than a few consecutive calendar days ago.  I cringed.  It wasnt that bad, just awkward.

ninjashoes

George Noory is awful radio.

He is the Roman Reigns of radio, pushed beyond belief because of corporate interests but never having deserved any of it.

Parris001

Quote from: ninjashoes on September 25, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

He is the Roman Reigns of radio, pushed beyond belief because of corporate interests but never having deserved any of it.

Here's how I think they came up with the name Beyond Belief..............

A couple of producers were watching the pilot. And George.......... well George was just sucking like George always does. You know. The wig, the spray painted black hair. The spray on makeup. Pizza roll burn scar tissue affecting his speech. Struggling to get out the word "the".

They look at each other. How bad is it? Beyond Belief..................

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on September 25, 2017, 08:04:58 PM
Here's how I think they came up with the name Beyond Belief..............

A couple of producers were watching the pilot. And George.......... well George was just sucking like George always does. You know. The wig, the spray painted black hair. The spray on makeup. Pizza roll burn scar tissue affecting his speech. Struggling to get out the word "the".

They look at each other. How bad is it? Beyond Belief..................
The clincher was when they viewed a video of Jorch in concert.

http://youtu.be/2D_ARQaqT7c

NoMoreNoory

Joorch Noory (aged 5 1/4) discusses AI.

"And what about all these robots they're coming up with now that are tokkeen, mooveen, blinkeen?"

"Whenever Tommee wants to find sumtheen out, he talks into his phone in his Google voice."

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
... "Whenever Tommee wants to find sumtheen out, he talks into his phone in his Google voice."

Like the quickest route to the hospital.  Or local donut shop

ShayP

Quote from: ninjashoes on September 25, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

I had to Google 'Roman Reigns'.  :-[  Not what I expected.  I thought it was a phrase regarding the Roman empire reigning in an enemy, or something to that effect.  I learn something new everyday.  :D

ShayP

"And what about all these robots they're coming up with now that are tokkeen, mooveen, blinkeen?"

LOL!  I'm surprised he didn't add, "...and making those beep boop sounds."  ;D

ItsOver

"And what about all these robots they're coming up with now that are tokkeen, mooveen, blinkeen?"...

Watch out, Jorch.  Those robots are comeeen to get yeeewww!

http://youtu.be/R4aQkC6rbEw