• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Jackstar

I have come to realize that a great many of you that peruse this site, possess only the most basic, rudimentary study skills. If, indeed, any at all. It's shocking, shocking, I tell you--how do you toolboxes even check the weather? On the radio? Pathetic.

And so, I have decided to share the fruits of knowledge directly. You're welcome.

[attachment=1]

Note that "the real story" is probably that he was caught selling yellowcake to the Russians, and this is just the cover story bleeding into a limited hangout. Right? Right.

Metron2267

Most of us are too busy being mesmerized by the wet caravan. :-X

Metron2267

~punch line this one please:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/google-paid-andy-rubin-90-million-exit-package-despite-misconduct-nyt.html
Google paid Android founder Andy Rubin a $90 million exit package despite finding sexual misconduct claims against him credible, according to a New York Times report.

When Rubin left Google in 2014, the circumstances of his departure were not widely known. Internally, however, Google had asked for his resignation after investigating claims by another employee that he had coerced her into performing oral sex in a hotel room the year before, sources told The New York Times.

Despite these claims, Google reportedly agreed to pay him between $1.25 million and $2.5 million a month for four years when he left. Rubin agreed not to work for rivals or disparage Google publicly, the Times reports, and Google made his departure look amicable by issuing a public statement from founder Larry Page.

A spokesperson for Rubin told CNBC that said the executive left "on his own accord," has never been told of any misconduct at Google, and that "any relationship that Mr. Rubin had while at Google was consensual."

Google also invested in Rubin's next venture, Playground Global, and reportedly delayed the repayment of a $14 million personal loan it gave him to buy real estate in Japan.

Aside from the allegations that led to his resignation, Rubin had previously had his bonus docked for keeping sexual bondage videos on his work computer, the report says.

When The Information first reported details last November about Google's investigation into Rubin's inappropriate relationship with a coworker, he took a leave of absence from Essential. He has since returned to work.

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
I have come to realize that a great many of you that peruse this site, possess only the most basic, rudimentary study skills. If, indeed, any at all. It's shocking, shocking, I tell you--how do you toolboxes even check the weather? On the radio? Pathetic.

And so, I have decided to share the fruits of knowledge directly. You're welcome.

[attachment=1,msg1270890]

Note that "the real story" is probably that he was caught selling yellowcake to the Russians, and this is just the cover story bleeding into a limited hangout. Right? Right.

Thank you, Jackstar! I admit, I am sometimes asleep in the back of the classroom, but you do get my attention.

This scene from Amadeus comes to mind-

Antonio Salieri : I think you overestimate our dear Viennese, my friend. You know you didn't even give them a good *bang* at the end of songs, to let them know when to clap?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart : I know, I know... maybe you should give me some lessons in that.

LT Corbis gonna get shoah'd off Youtube, lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: pyewacket on October 25, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
you do get my attention [...] give them a good *bang*

[attachment=1]

Pats, I'll be honest... I go to all this effort, just for you.

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
[attachment=1,msg1270985]

You flirt!!! You amuse, delight, and enlighten- but sometimes you just confuse me.  ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
[attachment=1,msg1271028]

You are a master of insight and anthracite!

Gd5150

What happened to Blasey Ford? No interview with Barbara wawa? No photos or videos of her ordering her organic soy latte from her local non corporate coffee house? No paparazzi pics of her at the airport?

Oh well we’ll always have her photo.

Whoops, that’s Gloria Steinem. No coinchidunce there.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
[attachment=1,msg1270985]

Fuck you and fuck your treasonous votes for the Obamessiah! >:(

Who wants to play "Deep State - Connect the dots"  ?      ;)

March 29, 2017

The visit by Mohammed Atta Al-Moula, Sudan’s director of Intelligence and Security Services and his entourage, this week, could mean that United States Intelligence chiefs will give the go ahead for Sudan to be returned on 12 June into the international community and the sanctions imposed in 1997 and 2006 could finally be lifted.

Washington’s presidential decree under Barack Obama praised Sudan for its cooperation on terrorism...

(What's Obummer up to these days ?  His Commie fingers are probably still in this pie)    :o
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170329-sudan-us-intelligence-exchanges-unaffected-by-sanctions-2/

March 27, 2017

There has been no improvement in humanitarian access in Darfur or Blue Nile or South Kordofan, one of the key U.S.-stipulated requirements for lifting sanctions. And yet the Obama administration ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power, declared at the time of the sanctions decision that there had been a “sea change” of improvement in humanitarian access, a falsehood that even the U.S. State Department acknowledges as such.
http://sudanreeves.org/2017/03/27/a-clearer-view-of-what-lies-behind-obama-administration-lifting-of-sanctions-on-the-khartoum-regime/

March 8, 2018

Former head of Sudanese intelligence reinstated

On February 11, just three days after the quartet meeting was held in Cairo, the Sudanese president issued a decision to remove head of the National Intelligence and Security Agency Mohamed Atta from his post and to install the security body’s  former head Salah Qosh in his stead.

https://madamasr.com/en/2018/03/08/feature/politics/egypt-and-sudan-diplomatic-pacification-unresolved-affairs/

Friday 26 October 2018

Emboldened by this diplomatic victory, which cost the regime almost nothing in terms of substantive policy change, the regime has turned its attention to convincing Washington to remove it from the State Sponsors of Terror List, which will enable it to receive billions of dollars in debt relief.

To lead that effort and head its embassy in Washington, Sudan sent General Mohamed Atta, the former chief of the notorious National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS), who has arrived with no fanfare in Washington to embark on this new assignment.

His entrance was quiet for a reason.

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article66500

To note:
QuoteABOUT

Sudan Tribune is a non profit website based in Paris that was started in 2003.
Our goal is to promote plural information, democratic and free debate on Sudan.
In 2011 we started an Arabic version of the site. www.sudantribune.net

We have no relationship to the newspaper Sudan Tribune, a low circulation daily distributed in Khartoum and Juba. The newspaper was established after sudantribune.com but chose to take the same name.

EDITORIAL POLICY
The site is run by a team of independent Sudanese and international journalists and editors.

So was it Saddam, or Mohamed Atta. ?
(It's in the previous articles)
(Hint: Saddam was a patsy.)
QuoteOn August 25, 1998 the Fort Worth Star-telegram reported a link between Iraq and the Sudanese chemical weapons factory destroyed by the United States in a cruise missile attack. The chemical weapons factory was hit because of links to Osama bin Laden who the U.S. believed responsible for the recent embassy bombings. (My addition - not proven) A senior intelligence official said one of the leaders of Iraq's chemical weapons program, Emad al-Ani, had close ties with senior Sudanese officials at the factory. The intelligence official also said a number of Iraqi scientists working with al-Ani attended the grand opening of the factory two years earlier. Emad Husayn Abdullah al-Ani surrendered to U.S. military forces on April 18, 2003.

http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/

Looks to me like the deep state is tired of having their ineptly run false flags exposed. They're bringing real, genocidal terrorists into the country now.     >:(

One final thing to note,  in searching for info on Mohamed Atta, most of the references will come up to the 9-11 (supposed) hijacker. The web is already being censored on this subject.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
What happened to Blasey Ford?

I saw some sort of press release from Katz, yesterday or the day before. As it was exactly what I expected to see, I simply gave a sensible chuckle and moved on.

Also, Amy Schumer was arrested. I'm just sayin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 26, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
in searching for info on Mohamed Atta, most of the references will come up to the 9-11 (supposed) hijacker. The web is already being censored on this subject.

It is my life's dream that one day, such searches will lead to here to the Failkie thread.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 03:47:17 PM
I saw some sort of press release from Katz, yesterday or the day before. As it was exactly what I expected to see, I simply gave a sensible chuckle and moved on.

Also, Amy Schumer was arrested. I'm just sayin'.

3 week old news.
:-X
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/10/04/amy-schumer-agrees-to-be-arrested-at-kavanaugh-protest/

Dr. MD MD

I’m reading about Shays Rebellion right now about which Thomas Jefferson wrote this to a friend:

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Words to ponder.

pyewacket

Remember when both sides could share a non PC laugh?  Rodney Dangerfield appeared on the NBC special, “The Stars Salute the President”. You can see members from both parties enjoying the show and behaving like civilized people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=tQw0vZwn9C4

Metron2267

His eponymous "city on a hill" now a stinking swamp of sidewalk shitters, Occutards, and MS 13 wannabes...

But there was once a shining time, as we recall pyewacket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG5WAFzwlIA

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/sZZbTcd0DvA

Those were the days. Sometime in the mid to late 80s it changed. The PC culture came in with the Bork and Clarence Thomas confirmations and it spiraled downward quickly. By the time the Clinton campaign got going it was all out war with young flame throwers James Carville and George Steffanopolos running the show. Demokkkrat media on board with them.

Taaroa

Mutti Merkel  is claiming she'll step down as Chancellor of Germany in 2021 and not stay as leader of her party in the meantime. I wouldn't be surprised if she sticks around or moves on to the UN (or similar organisation), as her career has shown her to somehow manage to survive political turmoil herself while allies and peers don't.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-politics-merkel/germanys-under-fire-merkel-plans-era-ending-exit-in-2021-idUSKCN1N3119

https://twitter.com/prchovanec/status/809456598095568896

Juan

If you’re looking for a reason to vote against Democrats, here’s one. Barbra Streisand says she’ll move to Canada if the elections favor Republicans.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on October 31, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
If you’re looking for a reason to vote against Democrats, here’s one. Barbra Streisand says she’ll move to Canada if the elections favor Republicans.

No doubt double bunking with Alec Baldwin and the rest of the liars who use this canard?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

>:(

Lunger

Quote from: Juan on October 31, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

No No No No NO!

Streisand, Baldwin, Oprah....  These are examples of America's precious natural resources.  So important.  So loved.  We cannot lose them so you fucks had better get on the wagon and vote the Democrats like the correct-minded citizens they know you are.

Can't you see?  Can't you see?  They only want what is in your best interest.  They love you as much as you love them.

Saving our celebrities is up to you!

whoozit

I just offered a job to a non-white woman over a white guy?  Why?  She was a better fit to the needs of my team?  Does this make me a SJW?  Does this prove or disprove white privilege?  Or is this just normal sane behavior?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 31, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
Or is this just normal sane behavior?

Without context on the position, it's impossible to consider. Though, your respect of the Quote button does speak well for your character, and your capacity for self-reflection is evident, so I'll put you down for 'normal', sure.

Oh boy.