• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

NXOEED

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 18, 2018, 10:19:56 PM
He is NOT giving refunds. So don’t even think about it.

If he goes to AlienCon in 2019 he is going to fly and he will have a car and a highlander and his old GoPro with a tv screen and a new gopro6 with wifi and and his ipad will be fixed and he will have a new ipad and he will have rolling luggage with wheels. And he won’t be rushed like this time. He will have more than 9 months to plan for it.

https://youtu.be/PnQDOCLtT54

This is fascinating. I've been studying the dude for a couple weeks now. It's something I've been doing with a lot of guys like this lately, though maybe not with cases as extreme as his. But I'm definitely fascinated by people with no discernible talent or anything interesting to say having the confidence to think people might be into watching them. You can almost string five or six of these things together, play them in a classroom, and at the end of the viewing, say, "Do the opposite of everything this guy is doing". And viewers who take the advice will go on to live happy and fulfilling lives. I wish the dude the best, but goddamn. It would never occur to me to beg for money on the internet so that I can go to a fundamentally stupid convention and then blame the people who donated it to me for my failures.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 19, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
a NEW angle for a NEW GRIFT CON SCAM !

- Falkie video -

have you EVER BEFORE heard of FAT FALKIE’s ALIEN ABDUCTION ?
swell there’s a SUCKER born every minute...
and FAT FALKIE may have found NEW SUCKERS to tap into...
FOR “DONATIONS”...
Ancient Alien SHOW featuring FAT FALKIE !
speaking engagements !
travel, FOOD, hotels, merchandise income...

#WeeberLegacy

Quote from: ONeill on June 19, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

A swine back in it's pen. This really should be narrated in sir David Attenborough's voice.

I really think an entertainment documentary film would be a good project for someone with filmmaking talent.  Using nothing but clips from Falkie's videos to tell the story.  One difficulty is determining exactly what that story is.

No doubly someone could buy those movie rights for a pittance, or wait for him to die and just use what they want.

Falkie has made and shared many plans, most of which never came about.  He was going to get a car and take Kathie to see Norry, to see the Alien Highway, to visit Art Bell, and so on.  He gets angry when suggestions for money management come in, insisting he has it all under control - until he doesn't and starts begging at the last minute again.

Even the times he does make trips he planned, they fail.  The first Alien Con, he missed his appointment with Noory.  A few weeks later he meets up with him, his ''interview'' is unplanned, and a dismal failure.  The recent Alien Con was another dismal failure.

He tells us he hasn't seen his sister ''in 30 years'', and is planning a trip to Pittburgh to see her and her family.  No doubt he'll have all the funds carefully managed, until he doesn't and starts begging.  Then he'll either never go, or it too will end up far short of what he says he plans. 

Jeez, who else could mess up a train trip to some idiotic space monster convention?

Fyodor Gutman

Senda is too fat to fly to Pittsburgh. There's no nice way of putting it.

And Senda would be the last person to agree to buy a low-cost second seat.

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
Ok.  :)

There's something about him I find likeable and amusing.  At least he isn't stuffing his face.  I subscribed for now, but he's not a bellgabber, so I dunno...

I never said to subscribe so don't come crying when he does shit you don't like.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 19, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
a NEW angle for a NEW GRIFT CON SCAM !
https://youtu.be/YxVrorSX13M
have you EVER BEFORE heard of FAT FALKIE’s ALIEN ABDUCTION ?
swell there’s a SUCKER born every minute...
and FAT FALKIE may have found NEW SUCKERS to tap into...
FOR “DONATIONS”...
Ancient Alien SHOW featuring FAT FALKIE !
speaking engagements !
travel, FOOD, hotels, merchandise income...
the list of “DONATIONS” could EQUAL SUCKERS !
a SUCKER and DONATION could materialize EVERY MINUTE !

maybe, just maybe, FAT FALKIE did have a SUCCESSFUL TRIP !

we shall see...

At 6:00 George talks about photographing a Black Bigfoot, not a Brown Bigfoot.  He's not being racist guys, it's just what he was.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 18, 2018, 03:12:09 PM
I do enjoy videos from Timothy Birmingham so I hate that the recent trolling he gets amuses me.

A few weeks ago he set up a PO box to get fan mail and possibly gifts and soon after it opened he got a few nice boxes of treats from other countries.
Then a person or a few people started signing him for free samples he as no interest in like feminine skin care lotions.
He has not raged nor blown up but yo can tell that the volume of crap he has been sent is getting to him.

The spam gifts started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjY5iXctU8

I wonder why none of us thoght of hitting Senda with all that?

Retailmenot.com?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
George is lieing through his teeth. He had nothing to do with setting up the GoFundMe account. I take full responsibility for releasing the funds and not giving him the cash as he demanded and buying him a ticket instead, so he wouldn't squander the cash.
The GoFundMe site had little to do with overall strategy to fund the amount to properly document the Aliencon convention. It was only one small piece of a complex project. 

If anyone wants a refund because they are not satisfied with George's Aliencon youtube "content"  please PM me  for a refund.

All in all George was obviously in over his head, and panicked and tried to save face by hanging out at the dance so it would  appear that he was actually spending more time at Aliencon than he really did. He needed  Curtis's (and others) attention and efforts to make any worthwhile attempt at properly documenting the Aliencon convention. As said before  his shortsightedness by demanding the cash scared away the potential investors.

Unfortunately for George, he once again burned the bridges of anyone that tried to honestly help him.

I refer you to page one of this thread...

PChirp

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 19, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
At 6:00 George talks about photographing a Black Bigfoot, not a Brown Bigfoot.  He's not being racist guys, it's just what he was.

ROFLMAO!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Thanks, Venus, for making me shoot fiery soda out of my nostrils!   ;D ;D ;)

Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 19, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
ROFLMAO!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Thanks, Venus, for making me shoot fiery soda out of my nostrils!   ;D ;D ;)
Purplechirple I am so glad I made you laugh & clean out your sinuses at the same time, sorry.
But thanks for telling me. Obviously you are a big fan like myself...:)

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
I probably shouldn't mention it, but I did accurately predict what Senda would wear on his head to AlienCon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEwwxCHNcYQ&t=178s
Brig I think your 3rd eye is opening, I could be wrong :)

ONeill

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 19, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
I really think an entertainment documentary film would be a good project for someone with filmmaking talent.  Using nothing but clips from Falkie's videos to tell the story.  One difficulty is determining exactly what that story is.

No doubly someone could buy those movie rights for a pittance, or wait for him to die and just use what they want.

MV wanted to do this, but it looks like the project is dead.

ONeill

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 19, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Senda is too fat to fly to Pittsburgh. There's no nice way of putting it.

And Senda would be the last person to agree to buy a low-cost second seat.

You just described that fucking morbidly obese gluttonous swine as fat. That is a very nice way of putting it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 19, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

He tells us he hasn't seen his sister ''in 30 years'', and is planning a trip to Pittburgh to see her and her family.  No doubt he'll have all the funds carefully managed, until he doesn't and starts begging.  Then he'll either never go, or it too will end up far short of what he says he plans. 
hasn’t seen his sister in 30 years ?
guessing maybe $500-$650 round trip ?
he wasted more than that in donations already !
or the kitties eat that much in four months !
or he bought that much JUNK in the last three months !
or he “lost” that much annually in “rent money orders” !
or he paid that much high interest to the pawn shop the last six months !

and his sister probably ISN’T the least bit interested in seeing FAT FALKIE !
she can just watch his YouTube channel...that is more than enough !
and she doesn’t want her home infested with FLEAS OR BEDBUGS !
and she doesn’t want to FEED FAT FALKIE !
and imagine her EMBARRASSMENT when her friends and neighbors learn of her LONG LOST BROTHER and ACTUALLY MEET THE FAT FALKIE !
and imagine explaining FAT FALKIE to anyone who sees him !

WHAT IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE ?
WHAT IF HE BRINGS slow KATHY ?

NO, TOO MANY RISKS...
JUST DO NOT SEE THIS TRIP HAPPENING !

Quote from: ONeill on June 19, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
You just described that fucking morbidly obese gluttonous swine as fat. That is a very nice way of putting it.
you brought up a good point...
I, out of respect, did awhile back decide I should NOT refer to FAT FALKIE in anything less than the respectful proper name of FAT FALKIE

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on June 19, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
This is fascinating. I've been studying the dude for a couple weeks now. It's something I've been doing with a lot of guys like this lately, though maybe not with cases as extreme as his. But I'm definitely fascinated by people with no discernible talent or anything interesting to say having the confidence to think people might be into watching them. You can almost string five or six of these things together, play them in a classroom, and at the end of the viewing, say, "Do the opposite of everything this guy is doing". And viewers who take the advice will go on to live happy and fulfilling lives. I wish the dude the best, but goddamn.It would never occur to me to beg for money on the internet so that I can go to a fundamentally stupid convention and then blame the people who donated it to me for my failures.

t would never occur to me to beg for money on the internet so that I can go to a fundamentally stupid convention and then blame the people who donated it to me for my failures

lmao NXOEED... after so many years of reading Falkie, I truly forget how really BIZARRE he is.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
t would never occur to me to beg for money on the internet so that I can go to a fundamentally stupid convention and then blame the people who donated it to me for my failures

lmao NXOEED... after so many years of reading Falkie, I truly forget how really BIZARRE he is.
FAT FALKIE, truly is, the g(r)ift that keeps on giving...
just when you think you have seen it all...
and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY he could do something more outlandish...
FAT FALKIE finds a way !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
I don't think ANYBODY want's a refund from you WhiteTroll.  I want GEORGE to refund my money, NOT YOU.  You can use my donation to take Mrs Troll out for coffee on me.  I want GEORGE to refund my donation.  HE is the one that lied to everyone,  used my money,  and wasted it.

He knew he needed to spend $70 bucks to get himself wifi for the entire trip, including the train trip.  He got donations from people besides the gofund me for equiptment, internet, any little thing he broke etc.  He  GEORGE SENDA owes EVERYBODY REFUNDS for everything, not just his ticket money.

Also, Senda really should stop saying "he had no way of knowing" ANYTHING!!!  He has a phone, a pen, internet, an IPad, 3 Kindle FIres, 2 IPhones, an Android phone, etc, etc, etc.

I have never trolled anyone so please stop referring to me as one.

Brig, before you wanted Curtis to refund you then I explained it was my responsibility, now you want George to refund you. Nothing has changed, I ok'd the decision to use the cash in the GoFundMe account and buy George the ticket. I could have ok' refunding the donors but I didn't. So I am the person that has to make good to anyone that requests a refund. Not Curtis or George.

I'll get you a refund, I was waiting to see how George did at Alien con. IMHO you didnt get your 5 bucks worth

I bet that atomized pretzel dust went down his gullet as soon as he dropped his iPad.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
I have never trolled anyone so please stop referring to me as one.

Brig, before you wanted Curtis to refund you then I explained it was my responsibility, now you want George to refund you. Nothing has changed, I ok'd the decision to use the cash in the GoFundMe account and buy George the ticket. I could have ok' refunding the donors but I didn't. So I am the person that has to make good to anyone that requests a refund. Not Curtis or George.

I'll get you a refund, I was waiting to see how George did at Alien con. IMHO you didnt get your 5 bucks worth

You must be learning to make up stories from Senda.  I told you to buy Mrs Troll a coffee from me, First, Second and Third time.  I have never PM'd YOU to refund my money, NOR have I ever asked Curtis to.  I want Senda to refund my money, Not YOU, not Curtis. As his manager/investor or whatever you call it, please tell him that I am asking him for a refund.  It is Senda that used and did not appreciate anyones donations for anything.  Senda should refund EVERYONES donations for everything, NOT just the gofundme ticket. IMO.

To be honest, Senda should be paying his fans $5 each for staying up all night wondering what the hell happened to him.

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
You must be learning to make up stories from Senda.  I told you to buy Mrs Troll a coffee from me, First, Second and Third time.  I have never PM'd YOU to refund my money, NOR have I ever asked Curtis to.  I want Senda to refund my money, Not YOU, not Curtis. As his manager/investor or whatever you call it, please tell him that I am asking him for a refund.  It is Senda that used and did not appreciate anyones donations for anything.  Senda should refund EVERYONES donations for everything, NOT just the gofundme ticket. IMO.

To be honest, Senda should be paying his fans $5 each for staying up all night wondering what the hell happened to him.
I am in total agreement with you...
that would be the only sensible solution as far as funds “donated” to FAT FALKIE for a SPECIFIC PROMISED USE...

FAT FALKIE DID NOT COME THROUGH...
no surprise...
BLAMES everyone, EXCEPT HIMSELF...
no surprise...
FAT FALKIE JUST LIED, AGAIN
no surprise...

WhiteCrow

Number one fact. I do not buy coffee, people buy coffee for me.

Number two fact. Yes you did ask Curtis and then me to refund your 5 bucks plus interest and later modified it, spend it on coffee and now you are asking George for refund it.

Number three fact: "It may seem strange that any men should dare to ask a just God's assistance in wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces; but let us judge not, that we be not judged. The prayers of both could not be answered; that of neither has been answered fully" 
To end any more of your ambiguities (grubbing) about the matter and eliminate George grifting (wringing) from another to pay you. I take full responsibility. You used your donation as a red herring to voice "negitivity" and false flags both before and after Aliencon. I will refund your 5 bucks plus interest.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

Number two fact. Yes you did ask Curtis and then me to refund your 5 bucks plus interest and later modified it, spend it on coffee and now you are asking George for refund it.

Number three fact: "It may seem strange that any men should dare to ask a just God's assistance in wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces; but let us judge not, that we be not judged. The prayers of both could not be answered; that of neither has been answered fully" 
To end any more of your ambiguities about the matter and eliminate George grifting (wringing) from another to pay you. I take full responsibility. You used your donation as a red herring to voice "negitivity" both before and after Aliencon. I will refund your 5 bucks plus interest.

As you wish.

I will, none the less, still be insisting on a refund from Senda.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
As you wish.

I will, none the less, still be insisting on a refund from Senda.

Without a care about who George grifts it from? And setting off a domino effect: "a cumulative effect produced when one event initiates a succession of similar events" The 5 bucks refund could potentially
be the best grift ever conceived by George if they all demand to also receive a refund from him.

I smell a rat,. Grubbie are you partnered with George on this grift/con/wringing 5 bucks refund plus interest?

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

WhiteCrow, can your bank buy falkie an island so we can dump falkie there and watch him with hidden cameras,

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
Without a care about who George grifts it from? And setting off a domino effect: "a cumulative effect produced when one event initiates a succession of similar events" The 5 bucks refund could potentially
be the best grift ever conceived by George if they all demand to also receive a refund from him.

I smell a rat,. Grubbie are you partnered with George on this grift/con/wringing 5 bucks refund plus interest?

And you resent being called a troll? Interesting.

Brig, you really need to read things better before you donate money or you risk getting ripped off.

You gave money to Curtis and he did exactly what he said he would do.

It was unforeseen that Senda would quit early but Senda doing an unpredictable and stupid thing should always be predicted.

Personally I also donated $5 and only did so because it was the minimum in order to post a message. When Senda had all messages removed I asked for a refund because I did not get what I payed for, but I do not care, the entire shit show was worth $5.

I asked him why he needed the golden ticket for all 3 days. All it did was get early access to the dealers room on Friday, fast passes to a few panels, 1 free autograph and a tote bag.

I figured he was paying $200 for an autograph and a tote bag. Well I was wrong. He missed Friday he was late for the panels and he forgot who he was signed up to get a free autograph from. So he spent over $200 for a tote bag because he only used the one day basic ticket.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

That quote just about says it all.   ::)