• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Look at that filthy mug... It amazes my that after all those long years of this ongoing idiocy, the retard still hasn't learned that making a video just after rolling in his own shit, isn't exactly the best idea.

ONeill

Just imagine all the brilliance that must have been happening inside that skull at that moment.

Kevin Spacey...Harvey Weinstein...
how long can it be before the FAT CUNT SENDA is accused (rightfully so) by Abram of all sorts of sexual assaults ?
Monday ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 12, 2017, 12:03:07 PM
Kevin Spacey...Harvey Weinstein...
how long can it be before the FAT CUNT SENDA is accused (rightfully so) by Abram of all sorts of sexual assaults ?
Monday ?

Falkie and his associates seem pretty safe

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on November 12, 2017, 01:20:41 AM
Just imagine all the brilliance that must have been happening inside that skull at that moment.

LOL

SergeantMajor

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
Hey, guyz and galz.  WR250 will be spinning tunes.  Chat at UFOShip.   ;) ;D

Tunes: http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat/

It'd  be nice is Cheflst gace us another Martinez Tonight

maybe SENDA can arrange an interview with Harvey Weinstein...
at his corner Starbucks (the one with the busty blonde adolescent girls...)
the FAT CUNT SENDA could share with Harvey the "art of twitching"

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 12, 2017, 09:49:58 PM
maybe SENDA can arrange an interview with Harvey Weinstein...
at his corner Starbucks (the one with the busty blonde adolescent girls...)
the FAT CUNT SENDA could share with Harvey the "art of twitching"
That's funny, in a creepy sort of way. :o

paladin1991

Quote from: Queenie on November 10, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
George, Tizzy and I wish you the best with your ongoing knee and sinus problems and the upcoming eye cataract surgery.

It's great to see that George is again doing videos from the old set that has all the wonderful props. Both Tizzy and I were concerned that it may of been dismantled.

https://youtu.be/A2wgXgEdDSk

Watching the fat one speak....  I can see the double-double chin.   But what is that weight like droop in his double-double chin?  Pelican like, did eat a dick and forget to swallow?

WOTR

Quote from: SergeantMajor on November 12, 2017, 07:00:47 PM
It'd  be nice is Cheflst gace us another Martinez Tonight
Senda finally called in the favour form the hells angels.  So long, Chefist.  :(

Lord Grantham

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 04:54:28 AM
Senda finally called in the favour form the hells angels.  So long, Chefist.  :(

As far as ways to die go, getting snuffed by the Hell's Angels is pretty bad ass.

I can't help but notice the matchmaking pace of this thread has slowed way down. 

There haven't been any marriages between posters here for awhile now, unless they're keeping it quiet.  So step up, who's next?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 14, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
I can't help but notice the matchmaking pace of this thread has slowed way down. 

There haven't been any marriages between posters here for awhile now, unless they're keeping it quiet.  So step up, who's next?

My Debbie Gibson poster just married my RATT poster. Gender reversed, printed paper Polygamy is a lovely thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on November 14, 2017, 03:04:08 AM
My Debbie Gibson poster just married my RATT poster. Gender reversed, printed paper Polygamy is a lovely thing.

Was Farrah Fawcett with the red bathing suit invited to the wedding?  :D

Fyodor Gutman

Senda's life was never what made this thread interesting.

You live in Berkeley, right?

What are you doing this afternoon?

ONeill

In the era of cable TV, radio stations and widely accessible Internet, it is more important than ever to point out that no news topic is truly covered until a fut cunt in Martinez points his iPad at his window and babbles about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCuNezXJeOQ