• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Liberace! on October 08, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
BellGab is the John Holmes of forums (after the HIV diagnosis).

Ellgab is where they use condoms.

whoozit

In the second Great Forum War which group is EllGab and which is On the Fringe?

Asuka Langley

I was not sure what i was going to dress up as for Halloween this year. I stopped in Halloween City today and they had a Art Bell costume for sale for only $19.99 so i picked it up along with a Heather Wade costume for mai waifu.

chefist

Who's winning? Bellgab 3.0 or Ellbag?

Curious...

ksm32

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

Curious...
If Bart really does donate all the adsense funds to charity then I would say Ell is winning based on so-called karma points alone. However, MV's place is the original and that ain't bad.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

Curious...

We are all of us losing without your dedicated entertainment!  Heather's saga desperately needs flogging for any kind of interest, and Dave's people are complaining of our lack of attention.  Lord knows what the fat man is doing.  We must have content or we perish, in some kind of unholy miasma of conspiratorial spittle and hairballs.

SaucyRossy

I've sent raven's out to try and catch up but I almost think catching up on all of this will be like blasting a chipmunk version of where is my mind for 48 hours straight.

WOTR

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
I've sent raven's out to try and catch up but I almost think catching up on all of this will be like blasting a chipmunk version of where is my mind for 48 hours straight.
Good to see you again, SR.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 15, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
We are all of us losing without your dedicated entertainment!  Heather's saga desperately needs flogging for any kind of interest, and Dave's people are complaining of our lack of attention.  Lord knows what the fat man is doing.  We must have content or we perish, in some kind of unholy miasma of conspiratorial spittle and hairballs.
Wise observations.  The forum(s?) need a little more Chefist.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 14, 2018, 10:34:49 PM
I was not sure what i was going to dress up as for Halloween this year. I stopped in Halloween City today and they had a Art Bell costume for sale for only $19.99 so i picked it up along with a Heather Wade costume for mai waifu.

Ooof.  I hope it fits right.  ;)

forward the domain
hopefully temporary
it is ran as it was before
has been superseded

lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 15, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
If Bart really does donate all the adsense funds to charity then I would say Ell is winning based on so-called karma points alone. However, MV's place is the original and that ain't bad.

Charity=censorship@Ellgab

Lilith

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

I was wondering when you were going to show up.  Glad it didn't take a very long time.  I saw you "fly by" over at Ellgab.  I hope you saw me waving.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

forward the domain
hopefully temporary
it is ran as it was before
has been superseded

lol

Thank You for collecting those up malachi.martini!!

ItsOver

Ha!  After you put on the costume, don't forget to quit Halloween and then head out to fly drones.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
Thank You for collecting those up malachi.martini!!

Least I could do for Bellgab fam!

Metron2267

Ah crap that's funny!

;)

Taaroa

Caipirinha is a deceptively sweet and refreshing drink.