• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
The rest of them are pretty much all related, so it can’t be all bad. Why not change up the blood lines a bit?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Good question. Omg you guys think the gab cast guest could be Airyn?

That's my guess

Dave,

After you're done running through Heather's commitments, try to line up Robert Lanza, would love to hear you two have a discussion!

http://www.robertlanza.com

"Robert Lanza, M.D. is currently Head of Astellas Global Regenerative Medicine, and is Chief Scientific Officer of the Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine and Adjunct Professor at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. His current research focuses on stem cells and regenerative medicine and their potential to provide therapies for some of the world's most deadly and debilitating conditions."

“Stem cell pioneer Robert Lanza generates controversy on a whole different plane with ‘Biocentrism,’ a book that lays out his theory of everything.” "

Thanks for being solid af, you're doing a fantastic job.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Father Jack on May 19, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.

I'm hoping this couple provides lots of Princess Di type royal watching fun!

Harry has a lot of potential!

Father Jack

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 19, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

He does indeed. They have Will and Kate for stability, so turn Harry loose and let 'im run.

Freyja

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 19, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
Does Oprah or the Clooneys even know the royal couple or were they only there as eye candy?  I read about them being at the wedding but that's all that was mentioned, that they were there.

Elton John was there too.

Quote from: Father Jack on May 19, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.

How dare you, think you need to fire up some Netflix for some over the top xenophilic re-education you nazi.

Freyja

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 19, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I found it and isolated it.  Have a listen!  It speaks for itself.

Whoa...when is this from?

Almost sounds like they may have been phone "lovers" before she even moved into the compound. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Almost sounds like they may have been phone "lovers" before she even moved into the compound.
The interview with Joe before she went to LNM.

I think an appropriate name for her new show would be Midnight Blue.
She could even use an ELO tune as a theme
Art would approve.

ge30542

EXACTLY what i thought after listening to it moments ago.
SHIZAAM! The jig us up!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
I think an appropriate name for her new show would be Midnight Blue.
She could even use an ELO tune as a theme
Art would approve.

Redacted is still the best name for the show imo. Shoehorning 'midnight' into is meh.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
EXACTLY what i thought after listening to it moments ago.
SHIZAAM! The jig us up!
Some people called it early on and got so much shit for it. I didn’t call. Congrats to those who did.

Hells Mole

It's "Joe" who calls in via Skype to her cry session on Joe Montaldo's trainwreck-cast at about 1 hr/35 min.

It's clear throughout the call that he knows Art's family personally.  Could be Karen's Joe I suppose.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 19, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
Redacted is still the best name for the show imo. Shoehorning 'midnight' into is meh.

You're probably right.
Just a thought.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
You're probably right.
Just a thought.

More ELO would be welcome tho.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 19, 2018, 06:05:24 PM

Agreed. Get completely rid of any reference to Midnight.  :-\

Freyja

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 19, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

WC...I have a huge dislike and contempt for the so proclaimed  "royals". They have raped (literally and monetarily ) , pillaged, abused for more than many centuries, and they are still doing it.

They are the largest perpetrators of slavery, not in the conventional sense, yet by "serfdom" We are still products of this today, while Chuckles gets his tooth brush dressed by his "servant" so he can brush his teeth!!...have to wonder if he has a slave to wipe his ass too? <dunno>

Do you know, that the people, the tax payers of GB paid for this wedding extravaganza, despite Queenie being one of the most wealthy on this planet. Do you have any idea of what the price tag was??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5932612/royal-wedding-cost-how-much-who-paying-meghan-markle-prince-harry/ 

Yeah, Harry has a cushy life...so will Meghan.

Harry ..potential for what?

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 19, 2018, 06:09:29 PM
More ELO would be welcome tho.

;D ;D ;D

Dave's comment on changing it to Midnight Belle was the inspiration for my thoughts.
Redacted is the best title but she will never use it.

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
WC...I have a huge dislike and contempt for the so proclaimed  "royals". They have raped (literally and monetarily ) , pillaged, abused for more than many centuries, and they are still doing it.

They are the largest perpetrators of slavery, not in the conventional sense, yet by "serfdom" We are still products of this today, while Chuckles gets his tooth brush dressed by his "servant" so he can brush his teeth!!...have to wonder if he has a slave to wipe his ass too? <dunno>

Do you know, that the people, the tax payers of GB paid for this wedding extravaganza, despite Queenie being one of the most wealthy on this planet. Do you have any idea of what the price tag was??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5932612/royal-wedding-cost-how-much-who-paying-meghan-markle-prince-harry/ 

Yeah, Harry has a cushy life...so will Meghan.

Harry ..potential for what?

Harry will be forgotten in 20 years.  How often does one hear about Prince Andrew now?

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 06:10:38 PM
Agreed. Get completely rid of any reference to Midnight.  :-\

Agreed. Get completely rid of any desire to be heard by anyone, too.

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:14:06 PM
;D ;D ;D

Dave's comment on changing it to Midnight Belle was the inspiration for my thoughts.
Redacted is the best title but she will never use it.
Art’s Strange in the Desert

bellNwhistle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB69VNY

Apparently the BTK killer’s daughter is coming out with a book in January.