• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Icy Nothing on May 18, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
I stand corrected!  I can only assume that his collections of Lancet and JAMA went into the same dumpster as his super-rare comic books and the complete series of Star Trek on 35mm film.  Thanks for setting me straight, Pud.  ;D

http://www.startrek.com/article/the-lost-film-of-tos
QuoteCompact digital cameras with high storage capacities are so common today that it’s easy to forget that Star Trek: The Original Series was shot entirely with large analog cameras and lots of 35 mm film. And by lots of 35 mm film, we mean LOTS of 35mm film. So much so, in fact, that if you added the amount of film from the broadcast print of the first pilot to that from the 79 subsequent episodes, you’d have a spool of film that would stretch about 360,000 feet if unrolled. And when you consider that far more film than that was actually used to make the series â€" e.g., film for the negatives, the optical effects, the multiple unused camera angles, the outtakes, the work prints and so on â€" then the amount of film consumed was truly staggering.

not to forget.... RED SHIFT!

then again.... red shifted 35mm frame clips are going for about six bucks on ebay.  ;D

P.S. gonna have to dig out my very old collection of said clips..  8)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
Mobility cart Senda is the best Senda

I was wrong. Tom-Tom Senda is a much better Senda than Mobility cart Senda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
I was wrong. Tom-Tom Senda is a much better Senda than Mobility cart Senda

i dunno.... i kinda like the "Oh God!" Senda. you know.... the one that panics when he has to deal with something beyond his devices power button. which is pretty much everything that has a power button.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 18, 2018, 09:23:22 PM
i dunno.... i kinda like the "Oh God!" Senda. you know.... the one that panics when he has to deal with something beyond his devices power button. which is pretty much everything that has a power button.

There are tribes as yet undiscovered living in the Amazon, who have more of an aptitude to electronic devices than Senda.

Mr. Senda has let slip a few times this past week, comments about signing some legal papers...
copyright/ trademark issues ?
land purchase agreements ?
retaining legal counsel because that Tracey gal is after his ass ?
suing MV finally for infecting his whatever ?
suing Maroney’s grieving widow for that military book ?
suing the bad doctor that blinded him ?
as a consultant on contracts for his new radio host gig ?
suing Wellsfargo bank ... again ?

any ideas ?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

There are tribes as yet undiscovered living in the Amazon, who have more of an aptitude to electronic devices than Senda.
and they eat healthier
they are healthier
their hygiene is way better
their homes are way cleaner than Casa Senda

plus...
a big plus...
they simply carry their Falkies out in the brush and tie them to a tree and feed the “kitties”
NO welfare needed NO caregivers needed NO cons NO scams NO grifts...

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on May 18, 2018, 10:35:04 PM
Bankruptcy?

If you have already received a discharge in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must wait eight years from the date you filed the previous case before you can file another Chapter 7, how long as it been since Senda last filed?

chefist

Finally got banned where all my comments were acknowledged and worth it! ha...when he goes to get food or the bathroom, fill the page up with comments. ha.

littlechris

Quote from: Norm on May 18, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
If you have already received a discharge in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must wait eight years from the date you filed the previous case before you can file another Chapter 7, how long as it been since Senda last filed?

Haha! Great avatar Norm!

RE: "A * REAL * MEDIA PERSONALITY WATCHES MY VIDEOCASTS."

At 4:19. "I am being watched," the guy states. And that, according to his own words, "makes him happy."

Oh, yeah? True. But I won't be "happy" if I was him. No way. People of influence are indeed "watching him" -- but not for the reasons he advances. Both accomplices are known. Get that straight.

No fooling and straight up. OK?

Darth Vader

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

At 4:19. "I am being watched," the guy states. And that, according to his own words, "makes him happy."

Oh, yeah? True. But I won't be "happy" if I was him. No way. People of influence are indeed "watching him" -- but not for the reasons he advances. Both accomplices are known. Get that straight.

I saw the his lame video last night. A poster named David Hall ask him why is he asking for money for aliencon but most of his videos are talking about the so called Trolls of Bellgab. Also He asked him how are the internet trolls of bellgab has to do with anything with the paranormal? David Hall quickly got banned by the MASTER OF LOSERS.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

He claims that George Noory watches his videos. If Noory did watch any of his videos in the first place, He would never had the Senda Monster on Coast to Coast am in the first place. Senda attacked Noory a lot in the early videos.

Darth Vader

George Senda just can not handle the truth. I guess that with his mental problems and enjoying marijuana is really fucking with George. George is getting fat, forgetting things, getting more lazy, and letting people fuck with him but when someone tells him the truth; he goes apeshit and calls them a troll.

So falktarded.
Quote from: Darth Vader on May 19, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
I saw the his lame video last night. A poster named David Hall ask him why is he asking for money for aliencon but most of his videos are talking about the so called Trolls of Bellgab. Also He asked him how are the internet trolls of bellgab has to do with anything with the paranormal? David Hall quickly got banned by the MASTER OF LOSERS.

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 19, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
George Senda just can not handle the truth. I guess that with his mental problems and enjoying marijuana is really fucking with George. George is getting fat, forgetting things, getting more lazy, and letting people fuck with him but when someone tells him the truth; he goes apeshit and calls them a troll.
good observation...
SENDA is looking at a “point of no return” as far as his life
I suggest he just have his PCP order marijuana and controlled substances
and sit back and enjoy “stress free” and “pain free”
what little time he has remaining
he gets food delivered
the toilet is closes
the sofa bed is close
he has a personal caregiver

just sit back and enjoy !

Yorkshire pud

In the early pages of this thread you'll find the ongoing 'discussion' he had with everyone who in those days did try to help him about copyright and trademarks. He genuinely believed (and no doubt still does) that simply placing â,,¢  after anything (Name, website etc) meant it was protected in some way. Needless to say, everyone who told him otherwise was a hater, didn't want to see him do well and watch him fail.

Norm

Could be worse. Imagine if you woke up today and discovered George Senda was your birth father. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on May 19, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtpOtFIEkbs
For Mr Senda

George is his own Truth... any other opinions he bans.  The Truth is George is very opinionated, so he bans anyone that doesn't suck up to him.

Tyrannical Big Guy without any skills to manipulate others for donations.

Throw him a bone once in awhile, it's all he has. He has become more angry and upset lately, he NEEDS a few wins.

Love George

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 19, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

LoL Queenie asked him last night if enjoyed doing anything else besides making videos. She got a time out.

I see he banned me again.  :-*

Love George

Quote from: Norm on May 19, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
Could be worse. Imagine if you woke up today and discovered George Senda was your birth father. 

LOL...
this just might lead to a discussion !
of “certain items” that are to become your property after his demise !

imagine, if you will, becoming the heir to George’s empire !
plushies, feral kitties, dust, tv dinnner trays, recyclable plastic and glass bottles, GIANT red and blue shorts, multiple devices with broken home keys, rights to use of multiple trademarks, stolen walker, old gaming items, sofa bed, 50 gallons lamp oil, Tom Tom drum, backboard, ALIEN HEADS, multiple bags and backpacks...
and much more !
(could become a Howard Hughes type event in court also with multiple claims and many wills besides the numerous “Love child’s” coming out of the woodwork)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 19, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
George is his own Truth... any other opinions he bans.  The Truth is George is very opinionated, so he bans anyone that doesn't suck up to him.

Tyrannical Big Guy without any skills to manipulate others for donations.

Throw him a bone once in awhile, it's all he has. He has become more angry and upset lately, he NEEDS a few wins.

Love George

What George needs to do is to forget all about this AlienCon insanity.   I've figured it 50 different ways,   Zero (0) percent of the time
does he go down to the 'Con have a good time, get good footage and come return safely to the Hacienda with it intact.  It's just not possible. 

Here is the break down of these simulations for those interested
===================================================================================
34% of the time he ends up shanked in the neck and disposed of quietly in a dumpster out back, 6% of the time he actually makes it
down and back only to find that Kathy has accidentally burned his whole building down, 20% of the time he isn't allowed into the 'Con
as he has lost his admission ticket on the train due to it being tucked inside the Dried Jellyfish Crate he is using as luggage, 34% of the time
he makes it into the 'Con, only to be ejected for making a nuisance of himself,  3% of the time, he runs out of funds and has to rely on the
CoT+J+Malliard to wire him emergency funds for the Greyhound home and finally 3% of the time he ends up incarcerated in the
Pasadena City Jail.   

He needs to be stopped - no good can come of this trip................   

Also note that medical factors were not included in these simulations.  What if the Iguana strikes as he is walking from the train to the bus?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
What George needs to do is to forget all about this AlienCon insanity.   I've figured it 50 different ways,   Zero (0) percent of the time
does he go down to the 'Con have a good time, get good footage and come return safely to the Hacienda with it intact.  It's just not possible. 

===================================================================================
34% of the time he ends up shanked in the neck and disposed of quietly in a dumpster out back, 6% of the time he actually makes it
down and back only to find that Kathy has accidentally burned his whole building down, 20% of the time he isn't allowed into the 'Con
as he has lost his admission ticket on the train due to it being tucked inside the Dried Jellyfish Crate he is using as luggage, 34% of the time
he makes it into the 'Con, only to be ejected for making a nuisance of himself,  3% of the time, he runs out of funds and has to rely on the
CoT+J+Malliard to wire him emergency funds for the Greyhound home and finally 3% of the time he ends up incarcerated in the
Pasadena City Jail.   

Also note that medical factors were not included in these simulations.  What if the Iguana strikes as he is walking from the train to the bus?

IF? It will, Iguana hernias don't get better by themselves, they do get a lot worse though, up to and including the time when the muscle wall traps and strangulates the escaping intestine closing off the blood supply, causing the intestine to dry up and die, depositing it's contents into the body cavity and poisoning the body...A very unpleasant death is almost assured.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

IF? It will, Iguana hernias don't get better by themselves, they do get a lot worse though, up to and including the time when the muscle wall traps and strangulates the escaping intestine closing off the blood supply, causing the intestine to dry up and die, depositing it's contents into the body cavity and poisoning the body...A very unpleasant death is almost assured.

Ok. Shit. Guess I need to figure in medical factors into this.   Whaddawe looking at here?  Obesity related heart issues for sure,  crushed spine,
shattered kneecaps, general debility for sure, acid regurgitation,  ravaging infections due to teeth always a possiblity.  Is Pasadena hot this time of year? - If so obesity induced heat exhaustion might be in there,  past stroke that robbed him of his driver's license and like a cherry on top the Iguana.   

Wow.  That makes my little Sim Senda exercise that much harder.   

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Pasadena City Jail.   

LOL...
the IGUANA...the IGUANA...the IGUANA...
BEWARE OF THE IGUANA
LOL

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
Ok. Shit. Guess I need to figure in medical factors into this.   Whaddawe looking at here?  Obesity related heart issues for sure,  crushed spine,
shattered kneecaps, general debility for sure, acid regurgitation,  ravaging infections due to teeth always a possiblity.  Is Pasadena hot this time of year? - If so obesity induced heat exhaustion might be in there,  past stroke that robbed him of his driver's license and like a cherry on top the Iguana.   

Wow.  That makes my little Sim Senda exercise that much harder.
LOL...
reminds of the last time I heard of a REALLY FAT OLD DISABLED RETARD...
with stacks and stacks and multiple doctors attesting to the “genuine claim of disability”...
and thus ENTITLED to all sorts of taxpayer funded welfare, meals on wheels, local CHRISTIAN churches providing food cards and bread, soup kitchen gourmet soup etc, senior center free meals, personal caregivers, taxpayer funded healthcare, section 8 taxpayer funded CHEAP rent, and MANY OTHER FREEBIES...
going on a mountain climbing expedition in the Himalayas ...

damn, and here is SENDA one upping that guy by going BY HIMSELF to aliencon !

SHEER WILL POWER I TELL YOU !

SENDA should NOT have publicly disclosed his IGUANA HERNIA !

I mean, just what if the BMV monitors his YouTube channel ?
another “disqualifying” medical condition to go along with his multiple strokes...

damn, Falkie, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?